sUeConn Weak (AKA homojs BOWL)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: sUeConn Weak (AKA homojs BOWL)

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:29 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:They are disciplined football and catching the ball away from 7-1 with a win over FSU. Get rid of the penalties and dumb drops and this team is as good as it has been since Ryan.

hmmmm

I am pleased that they won 5. 5-3 is (for me) unexpected. Get rid of dumb drops and penalties and they are as good as a Ryan team? Well, if they go 9-3, we can talk about that.

Take care of Syracuse.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:55 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:They are disciplined football and catching the ball away from 7-1 with a win over FSU. Get rid of the penalties and dumb drops and this team is as good as it has been since Ryan.

hmmmm

I am pleased that they won 5. 5-3 is (for me) unexpected. Get rid of dumb drops and penalties and they are as good as a Ryan team? Well, if they go 9-3, we can talk about that.

Take care of Syracuse.

Read better.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:44 am

Not sure if this had been mentioned … but Garwo looked like he had a pretty serious rig on his leg. I hadn’t heard JF address him (or if he had surgery) but based on that I’d assume he’s done for the year ?
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:39 pm

The offense is the least of my worries. I'd be over the moon if the team were to go 9-3, but I don't know how the defense can stop the next 4 teams.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagle1999 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:55 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:Not sure if this had been mentioned … but Garwo looked like he had a pretty serious rig on his leg. I hadn’t heard JF address him (or if he had surgery) but based on that I’d assume he’s done for the year ?

Anything on Blackwell or Steele?
Eagle1999
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:39 pm

I found out what happened with St Peter's this year after I saw a D1 commit formerly from Prep playing in the playoffs for Irvington vs Roxbury. Smacks of a recruiting violation but this is from a very high source:

Nyshier Oliver went to prep and played at TN. He got the shabazz job having been a coach at prep. He lobbied kids to go including two really good players one of who was committed to stanford. He told kids they should be playing for an all black staff. A kid on the team his dad got the Irvington job and he did the same thing and recruited a few kids. Like 7

What kind of parent lets their kid go to Irvington over a diploma from St Peter's....Also, imagine if I told a white kid he should be playing for an all-white staff. Oliver is a scumbag if thats all true. His upcoming shooting in an Irvington parking lot will be applauded.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:33 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:I found out what happened with St Peter's this year after I saw a D1 commit formerly from Prep playing in the playoffs for Irvington vs Roxbury. Smacks of a recruiting violation but this is from a very high source:

Nyshier Oliver went to prep and played at TN. He got the shabazz job having been a coach at prep. He lobbied kids to go including two really good players one of who was committed to stanford. He told kids they should be playing for an all black staff. A kid on the team his dad got the Irvington job and he did the same thing and recruited a few kids. Like 7

What kind of parent lets their kid go to Irvington over a diploma from St Peter's....Also, imagine if I told a white kid he should be playing for an all-white staff. Oliver is a scumbag if thats all true. His upcoming shooting in an Irvington parking lot will be applauded.

Apparently, one of our commits, Judah Pruitt, is under Oliver's influence. Oh well, now that our administration is committed to not admitting white kids, I am sure Judah will be very happy here.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium