Next…

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Next…

Postby HJS on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:01 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I can't believe I got saddled with Don Brown. I'm a Logan guy, like you are a Rutgers guy.

Yeah... it wasn't fair (or accurate). I just didn't want to give air time to whalepants or IB. So... as resident Masshole... you get to carry the torch.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:42 am

Just when the timing might finally be right for Golden at BC, Blake James is the AD. It wasn't meant to be.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:54 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I can't believe I got saddled with Don Brown. I'm a Logan guy, like you are a Rutgers guy.

Considering I was banned from the UofA for a few years because I pointed out to the obtuse AD that Rich Rod would not work in Tucson, I don’t think I have ever said anything positive about RichRod or championed him coming to BC. I was a Logan guy when Spazz was hired, wanted BOB before he went to Pedo State, and later wanted Matt Rhule when he was at Temple. Was vehemently against Dazzler and definitely championed Clark Lea before I knew he really didn’t want the job. Drank the Hafley Kool Aid once it was done and got off that train for good at the end of the Buttgirls game last year. Assuming Leahy would never do what was necessary to get BOB or Mullen, would prefer someone like Skip Holtz, who is the furthest thing from sexy but has a track record of over performing at historically mediocre/bad programs. I have no interest in the latest young OC/DC. Would consider a highly regarded NFL assistant, but don’t think we’d be of interest to any of them at this point. Have zero interest in Flores. Racial arsonists from Poly Prep should be avoided at all costs—whether it’s Brian Flores or Al Sharpton’s daughter.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:47 am

BC might be able to keep this thing within 50 points this weekend if it's played in a hurricane.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:58 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Yeah... it wasn't fair (or accurate). I just didn't want to give air time to whalepants or IB. So... as resident Masshole... you get to carry the torch.

I'm from the Hudson Valley.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium