I'm coming

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

I'm coming

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:02 pm

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Re: I'm coming

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:05 pm

Last year

Colorado: 1-11
TCU: National Championship Game

Today?

I'm coming

500+ yards passing

I'm coming

4 different receivers with 100+ yards each

I'm coming
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:03 pm

Prime Time {l Wrote}:One of them from HBCU, had 510 yards passing, in a Power-5 football game, happened to be my son

Holy fucking shit. Talk about a moment of PRIDE for a father to speak of his son! And to COACH your own son to 510 yards passing. I mean, my goodness.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:14 pm

The last thing I want to see is a thread titled “I’m coming” by innocentbystander.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:33 pm

Well, at least you know it isn’t about one of the four blow jobs he has received in his life, because by his own weird admission, he never completed the transaction by making a deposit as it were.

As for Deion, this will inevitably end like his charter school in Dallas, only by then he’ll be in a wheel chair after his feet get amputated.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:58 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Well, at least you know it isn’t about one of the four blow jobs he has received in his life, because by his own weird admission, he never completed the transaction by making a deposit as it were.

As for Deion, this will inevitably end like his charter school in Dallas, only by then he’ll be in a wheel chair after his feet get amputated.

This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:32 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Well, at least you know it isn’t about one of the four blow jobs he has received in his life, because by his own weird admission, he never completed the transaction by making a deposit as it were.

I assume Prime Time is on blood thinners to stop all the blood clotting. They have diagnosed the problem. Maybe they can save his toes, but they might be able to save his legs.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:07 pm

I mean this is pretty obvious what happened. Colorado led the nation in transfers this year. Let that sink in for a moment. They led the nation in transfers and 73 of the 85 scholarship players on the roster are NEW as of 2022. That is just two seasons and almost 85% of the 85 scholies, turned over.

Prime Time has created a new college football "model" to follow. He KNEW that his players, sucked. He KNEW that the team he inherited, sucked. So, the guys who weren't going to play, he probably told them to transfer because they would not play. He had to honor the 4 year scholarship for the shit player, but NOT the position on the team they played. Transfer, or maybe I'll let you stay on the scout team. And he brought in the players that he knew could play. But most importantly, because he was a first year coach with Colorado, he didn't OWE any of these kids who were on this team, any loyalty on game day. Just discard all the shit players that you are left with (that are willing to transfer in the hopes of playing anywhere ELSE) and go on the transfer portal and bring in the guys that you want to fill out your 85.

:chewbanka

So there you go. New model. The transfer portal makes things very easy for an aggressive and active first year coach to create a winner almost immediately. That is, assuming you can SELL a top, blue chip player, who was playing ELSEWHERE to join your team cold turkey. A coach who has been there for a few years can't do that because he will be seen as someone who doesn't even honor his offers and commitments to his existing players.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:10 am

2022: 1-11

2023: 1-0, ranked #22 in the country

I'm coming
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:36 pm

3 minutes left in the 3rd qrt

looks like another big game for Prime Time and Colorado

I'm coming
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Deion on his son taking off the helmet {l Wrote}:Its personal
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:46 pm

Intercepted, pick-6. Deion's son is tackled in the endzone and thrown into the uprights. There are going to be fist fights in this game. Refs better get these kids calmed down.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:28 am

3-0

Oregon Ducks, I'm coming.....
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:46 am

innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:22 pm

Congratulations on coming back to beat an incompetently coached team in 2OT that was coming off a 50-10 drubbing at the hands of Wazoo. Oregon is going to do humorous things to Colorado, after which IB will hopefully go away.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:03 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Congratulations on coming back to beat an incompetently coached team in 2OT that was coming off a 50-10 drubbing at the hands of Wazoo. Oregon is going to do humorous things to Colorado, after which IB will hopefully go away.

We'll see.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:22 pm

so much for that
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:06 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:so much for that

Now go away.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:08 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:so much for that

Now go away.

this

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:35 am

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:50 am

:titanic
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:09 am

He's going ...
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:27 pm

Fuck this ghey thread

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:23 am

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:08 am

Two things:

1. Sanders is a con artist. Always has been. Always will be. Colorado will end up just like his charter school, a burning pile of dog turds that Deon will run away from without taking any accountability.

2. I am glad Carron Phillips—the Deadspin writer of the article Wang posted—has taken time off from stupidly trying to accuse a Native American eight year old of being a white supremacist because he wore an Indian headdress to a Chiefs game and painted his face black and red like Puddy from Seinfeld. The good news for Carron is that as long as Tommy Craggs, Will Leitch and Drew Magary are alive, he is only the fourth biggest moron ever associated with the Deadspin brand.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:37 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Two things:

1. Sanders is a con artist. Always has been. Always will be. Colorado will end up just like his charter school, a burning pile of dog turds that Deon will run away from without taking any accountability.

2. I am glad Carron Phillips—the Deadspin writer of the article Wang posted—has taken time off from stupidly trying to accuse a Native American eight year old of being a white supremacist because he wore an Indian headdress to a Chiefs game and painted his face black and red like Puddy from Seinfeld. The good news for Carron is that as long as Tommy Craggs, Will Leitch and Drew Magary are alive, he is only the fourth biggest moron ever associated with the Deadspin brand.

Valid points, but I posted the link because the headline amused me.

"Deion Sanders’ first year at Colorado proved how gullible people can be"
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:37 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Valid points, but I posted the link because the headline amused me.

"Deion Sanders’ first year at Colorado proved how gullible people can be"

That article just made me significantly dumber.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:34 pm

I can't read that waste of internet space.'

Deion was definitely not a fraud on the football field or baseball diamond. Otherwise, yes.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Supahfan99 on Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:39 am

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Phillips to write this and criticize a black man when his schtick is to stoke the racism in this country and propagate the racism-industrial complex. Tough week for him.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium