2023 BC or ZooMass, who wins more?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

2023 BC or ZooMass, who wins more?

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:18 pm

Alright, UMass is up by 10 late in the 4th quarter vs New Mexico State. And they have the ball. This will (likely) mark the first time in 30 years that UMass wins an opener vs an FBS opponent. And, they are winning on the road. So I started to think, will UMass have a better record than BC this year?

UMass picked up a whole bunch of players in the transfer portal, 8 of them from Arizona of all places. They are playing well, particularly on defense. Don Brown has them ready. But I know everyone is groaning right now. BC's schedule is so soft this year, of COURSE BC wins more games this year. Well, are we so sure? Remember UConn and Rutgers last year?

UMass schedule
  • @New Mexico State
  • @ Auburn
  • Miami-Ohio
  • @ Eastern Michigan
  • New Mexico
  • Arkansas State
  • Toledo
  • @ Penn State
  • @ Army (their closest opponent)
  • Merrimack
  • @ Liberty
  • UConn

:shrug

I only see 2 definite losses. So who wins more games this season, Minutemen or Eagles?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Re: 2023 BC or ZooMass, who wins more?

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:40 pm

That's 5 wins. It'll be close.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: 2023 BC or ZooMass, who wins more?

Postby durkcal on Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:48 pm

I think it will be equal. 3 wins each
durkcal
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium