We've been put on upset alert

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: We've been put on upset alert

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

As far as I'm concerned, EC Club= EI Premium Board, where creepy old guys beg Zander for pictures of shirtless high school boys and compare any black player with confidence to Terrell Owens.

Have fun with that ZMan.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby thezman10 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Mike, I'm trying to be nice here. Why are you attacking me and my subscribers.

By the way, you should ask TWBallgame9 and TRE why they are still members and why they are still visiting all the EagleInsider forums. Maybe you should attack them.
thezman10
n00b

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

thezman10 {l Wrote}:Mike, I'm trying to be nice here. Why are you attacking me and my subscribers.

By the way, you should ask TWBallgame9 and TRE why they are still members and why they are still visiting all the EagleInsider forums. Maybe you should attack them.

If you want to be nice, stop destroying BC message boards. No one's putting you in charge of this one.

TRE and Ballgame are welcome to post on any boards out there. Why would that bother me?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 pm

thezman10 {l Wrote}:Mike, I'm trying to be nice here. Why are you attacking me and my subscribers.

I think everyone is well aware of why TRE and I are still over there. For now. We both have already been charged for the next six months, and there is no way that Scout is giving us out money back.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 49dueagle on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey, I spent 30 seconds over there reading all the posts that weren't there. That place is so dead, I've scheduled an autopsy for tomorrow.
49dueagle
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 pm

49dueagle {l Wrote}:Hey, I spent 30 seconds over there reading all the posts that weren't there. That place is so dead, I've scheduled an autopsy for tomorrow.

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

49dueagle {l Wrote}:Hey, I spent 30 seconds over there reading all the posts that weren't there. That place is so dead, I've scheduled an autopsy for tomorrow.

Cause of death - Acute Zanderitis (TM 74)
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DrPeterV on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Our D is going to kill him. I mean, they're going to straight up murderate him. It will be a massacre.

Too soon.
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Postby Snooptonydog on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Our D is going to kill him. I mean, they're going to straight up murderate him. It will be a massacre.

I think this is just about the right time to invite the kent state fans to our new home.

Is this what happens to you when you mess with Bani?
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Postby Snooptonydog on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Didn't that Kent St. QB see the hit SS Marcellus Bowman delivered on the NU QB? I'd be careful if I was him.....

:toby
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium