Syracuse Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Syracuse Week

Postby eaglecaddy on Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:44 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:it's almost as if we need a shtick vaccine for this website... but then it truly would cease to exist as a website

If IB had not complained to Justin and I lost my mod powers I would have acted as a schtick vax. Is Murt still on this board? He seemed to be able to take control when needed.
eaglecaddy
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:00 pm

murt is still on this board but he seems to be spending his time building inadequate fire pits likely based on his demo car design

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:01 pm

eaglecaddy {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:it's almost as if we need a shtick vaccine for this website... but then it truly would cease to exist as a website

If IB had not complained to Justin and I lost my mod powers I would have acted as a schtick vax. Is Murt still on this board? He seemed to be able to take control when needed.

AngryDick has argued that those Murtering moderation powers put him on the path to his current political views in support of woke cancel culture.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:53 pm

eaglecaddy {l Wrote}:

Justin told you I was the best poster on the board. No one here has to agree with him. But you never said WHY he said that, now did you caddy? I don't think you'll ever share that nugget of information now will you?

If you want to be a moderator on a college sports forum and have buttons and authority, that means acting responsibly. It doesn't mean banning people simply because you don't like their politics. Or banning people simply because its fun. I would never do that to anyone that posted on my forums where I have moderated. I have never picked a fight with you (or anyone here.) I stay on topic. And where I have moderated, if someone said something that I disagreed with and they did so while remaining on topic, I would never ban or even warn. I am man enough to welcome it. Their comments, their content, it is king. And should always be welcome.

This is a dinner party. All are not necessarily welcome. Invitation only. But at the same time, draconian moderators drunk with authority, you get Merrick Garland.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:42 pm

no invitation is needed - everyone can come in. if and when you act like a giant asshole (call people at their place of work, threaten to send compromising information to their bosses, "doxx" them, etc.), we will throw you out. if and when you act like a regular sized asshole (something hansen hasn't seen since 1993), we will put you on the keeping porch and prevent you from interacting with the other party goers until your balloon knot shrivels back to normal size. if you are a little bit of an asshole and the hosts don't like you that much, they will sit you down with lonny, mohammed, jugdish, sydney and clayton until you recognize where you belong and may learn to stay in your lane.

this is the same approach that dave rickart and pauly d's blowout agreed to when we talked about you in private messages at worldcrossing (before b0mber took it WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too far)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:44 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
this is the same approach that dave rickart and pauly d's blowout agreed to when we talked about you in private messages at worldcrossing (before b0mber took it WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too far)

Way, way too far.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:34 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Way, way too far.

I wonder what I ever did to him?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:49 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Way, way too far.

well i know you turned down his request for counseling.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:55 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Way, way too far.

well i know you turned down his request for counseling.

Well I guess its not that important.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:34 pm

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:36 pm

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:24 am

eaglecaddy {l Wrote}:

Justin told you I was the best poster on the board. No one here has to agree with him. But you never said WHY he said that, now did you caddy? I don't think you'll ever share that nugget of information now will you?

If you want to be a moderator on a college sports forum and have buttons and authority, that means acting responsibly. It doesn't mean banning people simply because you don't like their politics. Or banning people simply because its fun. I would never do that to anyone that posted on my forums where I have moderated. I have never picked a fight with you (or anyone here.) I stay on topic. And where I have moderated, if someone said something that I disagreed with and they did so while remaining on topic, I would never ban or even warn. I am man enough to welcome it. Their comments, their content, it is king. And should always be welcome.

This is a dinner party. All are not necessarily welcome. Invitation only. But at the same time, draconian moderators drunk with authority, you get Merrick Garland.

How on earth was there not a space? Are my eyes going?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium