Official Gameday Thread - BC at Clemson -10.2.21

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Official Gameday Thread - BC at Clemson -10.2.21

Postby Logitano on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:31 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:let me save trumpishment the trouble...

it's not denny g's fault the receivers were open. what do you want him to do about that, catch a snap?

he was not good against the Clemson but I fully expect he will rally hard and deliver us a win against the Wolfpack keeping us in the Atlantic title chase.

there, I said it.

This says everything. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:36 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

it's not denny g's fault the receivers were open. what do you want him to do about that, catch a snap?

he was not good against the Clemson but I fully expect he will rally hard and deliver us a win against the Wolfpack keeping us in the Atlantic title chase.

there, I said it.

This says everything. :ace

"rally hard?"
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:13 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

there, I said it.

I think we'll be very lucky to get to three more Ws from the schedule with Grosel at QB.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:37 pm

MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

there, I said it.

I think we'll be very lucky to get to three more Ws from the schedule with Grosel at QB.

This is moron on moron crime. A felony even.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

there, I said it.

This is moron on moron crime. A felony even.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? 10-2, here we go!
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:50 am

eagle33 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
eagle33 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
eagle33 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Are you fucking stupid? Wait. don't answer, of course you are stupid. You display it every time you post. Kentucky just beat Florida, you fucking moron. Please, go drink some Drano. Thanks, Humanity

florida, lol. look at their schedule so far. other than alabama, not much there. and they got alabama when bama wasn't playing well early.

They are the only team that has played a competitive game with Alabama since the last time they played Bama last year. In fact, Florida is the only team that has played a remotely competitive game against Alabama since 2019. Your opinions on sports are as stupid and ill informed as your political opinions. In. the words of Fred Sanford, "shut your mouth you big dummy!"

i fully expected to get a response like this from two inch dick because i questioned his idiotic kentucky opinion. so predictable.

anyway, grosel has a higher qbr than levis. let's see how the rest of the season plays out, snowflake.

Why are the liberals on this board all fixated on my dick. No, 33, I won't go out with you. I don't swing that way. Perhaps you should ask Elvii out on a date. Like you, he is apparently a homosexual. He is also politically liberal and a dolt, so you have lots in common.

And Grosel has a higher qbr because of Colgate and UMASS. Also, if you actually watched Kentucky you'd see the Kentucky QB routinely makes throws that Grosel could not hope to make.

you really need to come up with some new insult material. the same old tired stuff isn't working anymore.

there is virtually no difference from the schedule we played vs the one mighty kentucky has played. like i said, lets see how the season plays out before you anoint levis as the second coming of towles and pencil in florida for a cfp slot. the only tough game left for kentucky and florida is georgia, lets see what happens.

in the meantime study up on how the xfer portal works.

Not that either still post… but, holy shit was 33 wrong (and Dick right) on Will Levis. Still weird how a kid from Conn mustered no interest from us… but committed to PSU.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium