2021 BC Football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:58 am

ImageImageImageImage
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21226
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5863

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:15 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:ImageImageImageImage


I'm with tre

bring back the 2020 schedule
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:18 am

@UMyAss I assume is

@Gillette and NOT @Amherst
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:43 am

Oh look... we play at Clemson. That’s unique.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15523
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby RegalBCeagle on Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:40 pm

claver2010 wrote:we have a sechedule!

Colgate
@UMass
@Temple
Mizzou
@Clemson
BYE
NCST
@Louisville
@Syracuse
VT
@GT
FSU
Wake


10-2
User avatar
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 pm
Karma: 360

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby tailgater94 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:42 pm

10-2, then fire up another coaching search
tailgater94
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Karma: 48

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby StratEagle on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:25 pm

innocentbystander wrote:@UMyAss I assume is

@Gillette and NOT @Amherst

MeatBaum said it's at Amherst and not Gillette.

10-2 is correct.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Karma: 193

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:45 pm

StratEagle wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:@UMyAss I assume is

@Gillette and NOT @Amherst

MeatBaum said it's at Amherst and not Gillette.

10-2 is correct.


capacity 17,000. real nice

I certainly hope temporary adjustments are made with temp bleachers to expand capacity for that one game and (more importantly) I hope that this covid-19 shit ends by then such that it would make a difference in that there would be even one person in paid attendance. If no one can attend the game, it makes no difference, play on a high school field.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:05 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
StratEagle wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:@UMyAss I assume is

@Gillette and NOT @Amherst

MeatBaum said it's at Amherst and not Gillette.

10-2 is correct.


capacity 17,000. real nice

I certainly hope temporary adjustments are made with temp bleachers to expand capacity for that one game and (more importantly) I hope that this covid-19 shit ends by then such that it would make a difference in that there would be even one person in paid attendance. If no one can attend the game, it makes no difference, play on a high school field.

who knows if attendance will be allowed in august/september. my gas bill is not paid, my mortgage is not paid, the vaccine killed hank aaron, and i am still wearing a mask. but, some dangling cocks can play women's sports, so we have that going for us
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21226
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5863

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby joetim99 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Nice, a game in Philly. Let’s hope attendance is allowed by then.
joetim99
n00b
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 pm
Karma: 7

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby Los on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Can't remember the last time we had 3 home conference games in November. Definitely refreshing. That said, the fact we have to go to Clemson and Syracuse three years in a row is beyond stupid.
- Los
User avatar
Los
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am
Location: Here
Karma: 89

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Los wrote:Can't remember the last time we had 3 home conference games in November. Definitely refreshing. That said, the fact we have to go to Clemson and Syracuse three years in a row is beyond stupid.


I thought the 2021 ACC schedule was going to be what it was supposed to be in 2020. Wouldn't that have been fair and made more sense?
Last edited by DomingoOrtiz on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8983
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:53 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
Los wrote:Can't remember the last time we had 3 home conference games in November. Definitely refreshing. That said, the fact we have to go to Clemson and Syracuse three years in a row is beyond stupid.


and Louisville. I thought the 2021 ACC schedule was going to be what it was supposed to be in 2020. Wouldn't that have been fair and made more sense?

philiphucked
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21226
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5863

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 pm

24-7 Sports posted on instagram we are a sleeper for the playoff. Other schools were: Miami, Texas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona State.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 603

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:46 pm

BCMurt09 wrote:24-7 Sports posted on instagram we are a sleeper for the playoff. Other schools were: Miami, Texas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona State.


So 24-7 thinks there's a non-zero chance that BC goes undefeated? Because that's what has to happen for BC to make it into the playoff.

There is no chance a 1-loss BC gets into the playoff over the national powers. None.

With the relatively low experienced defensive talent and the O-Line issues, BC's "margin of error" seems too thin to get above 10 wins this season. Lots of teams bring back more talent than usual because of the extra year. The O-Line has to get back to "O-Line U" standards so that BC can dictate on offense, and they need to cut down on mid-level QBs racing 60 yards for TDs.

I think they're 1 or 3 years away from a real run at a playoff, depending on whether Jurkovec stays past 2021.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Karma: 21

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:15 pm

OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
BCMurt09 wrote:24-7 Sports posted on instagram we are a sleeper for the playoff. Other schools were: Miami, Texas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona State.


So 24-7 thinks there's a non-zero chance that BC goes undefeated? Because that's what has to happen for BC to make it into the playoff.

There is no chance a 1-loss BC gets into the playoff over the national powers. None.

With the relatively low experienced defensive talent and the O-Line issues, BC's "margin of error" seems too thin to get above 10 wins this season. Lots of teams bring back more talent than usual because of the extra year. The O-Line has to get back to "O-Line U" standards so that BC can dictate on offense, and they need to cut down on mid-level QBs racing 60 yards for TDs.

I think they're 1 or 3 years away from a real run at a playoff, depending on whether Jurkovec stays past 2021.


It's 0%.

They have a cream-puff schedule but they really need to go 4-0 to wind up 8-4. Players just aren't that good (yet.) Eight wins really is the best this bunch can do. But at least we have the concept of the WTF loss that we can look forward to. Been a long time since that happened.

I expected 5-6 for 2020. They went 6-5 so I was pleasantly surprised. I'm still saying, 8 wins tops for 2021.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby tallsy on Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:11 pm

OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
BCMurt09 wrote:24-7 Sports posted on instagram we are a sleeper for the playoff. Other schools were: Miami, Texas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona State.


So 24-7 thinks there's a non-zero chance that BC goes undefeated? Because that's what has to happen for BC to make it into the playoff.

There is no chance a 1-loss BC gets into the playoff over the national powers. None.



There is a slight chance with 2007 style chaos but your general point is right.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 am
Karma: 79

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:09 am

tallsy wrote:
OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
BCMurt09 wrote:24-7 Sports posted on instagram we are a sleeper for the playoff. Other schools were: Miami, Texas, Auburn, LSU, and Arizona State.


So 24-7 thinks there's a non-zero chance that BC goes undefeated? Because that's what has to happen for BC to make it into the playoff.

There is no chance a 1-loss BC gets into the playoff over the national powers. None.



There is a slight chance with 2007 style chaos but your general point is right.


We need a 2007 style roster for that slight chance. We don't have it.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby claver2010 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:03 am

https://bceagles.com/news/2021/2/2/foot ... sfers.aspx

article on mid year transfers

spring practice starts march 20th
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby HJS on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:47 am

This is going to be a huge season for Hafley.

He has pretty much everyone returning on Offense. If he is as good as we think he is, we should see a massive uptick offensively next year. We should see Jurk playing more consistently great (as opposed to the wildly uneven play of Year 1). We should see the OLine dominate given the talent returning (and the stubbornness associated with keeping the OL coach). They lose Jurk's safety blanket in Long, but return a very strong (for BC) receiving corp. Defensively... well... they are still a work in progress given the lack of talent in key positions. That said, D is his specialty and where the most prominent assistants reside. You'd hope that, with transfers and recruits, and another year of the brain-trust to develop, we could see notable improvement. Combine all of this with a favorable schedule and the likelihood of some sort of normal preseason, I'd be concerned if we don't see a significantly better year.

As I have often said that Hafley has a Coughlin-like feel to his tenure, I would predict that we have some high profile success that involves Top 15-ish rankings at points during the season... but, when push comes to shove, it will ultimately prove that the team is not ready for primetime (meaning a blowout to Clemson and a bowl and some stubbed toe against a team or 2 we could've beaten). Coughlin had that uneven-but-promising, foundation-building first season... followed by the capturing-national-attending-before-fading second season... culminating in a can-beat-anyone-type third season (which, because we are BC still involved 3 losses (Miami in Game 1, effing Northwestern in Game 2 and then WVU where David Green fumbled a chance for a real in Bowl the season finale (after Dave Gordon pre-fetish Kick)).
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15523
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:12 pm

HJS wrote:This is going to be a huge season for Hafley.

He has pretty much everyone returning on Offense. If he is as good as we think he is, we should see a massive uptick offensively next year. We should see Jurk playing more consistently great (as opposed to the wildly uneven play of Year 1). We should see the OLine dominate given the talent returning (and the stubbornness associated with keeping the OL coach). They lose Jurk's safety blanket in Long, but return a very strong (for BC) receiving corp. Defensively... well... they are still a work in progress given the lack of talent in key positions. That said, D is his specialty and where the most prominent assistants reside. You'd hope that, with transfers and recruits, and another year of the brain-trust to develop, we could see notable improvement. Combine all of this with a favorable schedule and the likelihood of some sort of normal preseason, I'd be concerned if we don't see a significantly better year.

As I have often said that Hafley has a Coughlin-like feel to his tenure, I would predict that we have some high profile success that involves Top 15-ish rankings at points during the season... but, when push comes to shove, it will ultimately prove that the team is not ready for primetime (meaning a blowout to Clemson and a bowl and some stubbed toe against a team or 2 we could've beaten). Coughlin had that uneven-but-promising, foundation-building first season... followed by the capturing-national-attending-before-fading second season... culminating in a can-beat-anyone-type third season (which, because we are BC still involved 3 losses (Miami in Game 1, effing Northwestern in Game 2 and then WVU where David Green fumbled a chance for a real in Bowl the season finale (after Dave Gordon pre-fetish Kick)).


I'm not sure we want to do a statistical analysis of

  • Jurkovec vs Glenn Foley
  • Any one player on this offensive line vs Pete Kendall
  • Anyone on the defense vs Mamula

I don't think the verdict is in yet the Vrabel is as good as Kendall was. A Hunter Long vs Pete Mitchell comparison is (I would say) a reasonable one.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby BC923 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:26 pm

HJS wrote:This is going to be a huge season for Hafley.

He has pretty much everyone returning on Offense. If he is as good as we think he is, we should see a massive uptick offensively next year. We should see Jurk playing more consistently great (as opposed to the wildly uneven play of Year 1). We should see the OLine dominate given the talent returning (and the stubbornness associated with keeping the OL coach). They lose Jurk's safety blanket in Long, but return a very strong (for BC) receiving corp. Defensively... well... they are still a work in progress given the lack of talent in key positions. That said, D is his specialty and where the most prominent assistants reside. You'd hope that, with transfers and recruits, and another year of the brain-trust to develop, we could see notable improvement. Combine all of this with a favorable schedule and the likelihood of some sort of normal preseason, I'd be concerned if we don't see a significantly better year.

As I have often said that Hafley has a Coughlin-like feel to his tenure, I would predict that we have some high profile success that involves Top 15-ish rankings at points during the season... but, when push comes to shove, it will ultimately prove that the team is not ready for primetime (meaning a blowout to Clemson and a bowl and some stubbed toe against a team or 2 we could've beaten). Coughlin had that uneven-but-promising, foundation-building first season... followed by the capturing-national-attending-before-fading second season... culminating in a can-beat-anyone-type third season (which, because we are BC still involved 3 losses (Miami in Game 1, effing Northwestern in Game 2 and then WVU where David Green fumbled a chance for a real in Bowl the season finale (after Dave Gordon pre-fetish Kick)).

Along the lines of what I think. And I can’t wait. Since I wasn’t around in the 40s, a BC team that is good enough to disappoint me when they fuck up is the best that I’ve ever seen. Hafley didn’t get them quite to that level last year, but with the returning talent and schedule there’s no reason that 8 or 9 wins is out of reach.

The “throw game” should be better than any season since 2007 (not saying much) and given the weapons at WR could be better than that. Really fucking important that the line improves because we were ugly to watch when Jurk was banged up. That being said, everyone returns so it shouldn’t get worse, and Trapilo will have had some time on campus to where he might be able to start playing some if guys aren’t performing.

They aren’t losing much on the defensive side and hopefully normal offseason means some of these transfers and freshmen can push for playing time. The coaching on the defensive side of the ball was really impressive given what they had to work with, and again, on paper, the talent should be somewhat better.

The best thing I can say about Hafley is that he’s got a really good idea of how to go about winning here. I think that the recruiting and the coaching reflects that. Whether or not he can ultimately execute is obviously up in the air, but the path he’s taking is the right one imo
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 457

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 pm

BC923 wrote:
HJS wrote:This is going to be a huge season for Hafley.

He has pretty much everyone returning on Offense. If he is as good as we think he is, we should see a massive uptick offensively next year. We should see Jurk playing more consistently great (as opposed to the wildly uneven play of Year 1). We should see the OLine dominate given the talent returning (and the stubbornness associated with keeping the OL coach). They lose Jurk's safety blanket in Long, but return a very strong (for BC) receiving corp. Defensively... well... they are still a work in progress given the lack of talent in key positions. That said, D is his specialty and where the most prominent assistants reside. You'd hope that, with transfers and recruits, and another year of the brain-trust to develop, we could see notable improvement. Combine all of this with a favorable schedule and the likelihood of some sort of normal preseason, I'd be concerned if we don't see a significantly better year.

As I have often said that Hafley has a Coughlin-like feel to his tenure, I would predict that we have some high profile success that involves Top 15-ish rankings at points during the season... but, when push comes to shove, it will ultimately prove that the team is not ready for primetime (meaning a blowout to Clemson and a bowl and some stubbed toe against a team or 2 we could've beaten). Coughlin had that uneven-but-promising, foundation-building first season... followed by the capturing-national-attending-before-fading second season... culminating in a can-beat-anyone-type third season (which, because we are BC still involved 3 losses (Miami in Game 1, effing Northwestern in Game 2 and then WVU where David Green fumbled a chance for a real in Bowl the season finale (after Dave Gordon pre-fetish Kick)).

Along the lines of what I think. And I can’t wait. Since I wasn’t around in the 40s, a BC team that is good enough to disappoint me when they fuck up is the best that I’ve ever seen. Hafley didn’t get them quite to that level last year, but with the returning talent and schedule there’s no reason that 8 or 9 wins is out of reach.

The “throw game” should be better than any season since 2007 (not saying much) and given the weapons at WR could be better than that. Really fucking important that the line improves because we were ugly to watch when Jurk was banged up. That being said, everyone returns so it shouldn’t get worse, and Trapilo will have had some time on campus to where he might be able to start playing some if guys aren’t performing.

They aren’t losing much on the defensive side and hopefully normal offseason means some of these transfers and freshmen can push for playing time. The coaching on the defensive side of the ball was really impressive given what they had to work with, and again, on paper, the talent should be somewhat better.

The best thing I can say about Hafley is that he’s got a really good idea of how to go about winning here. I think that the recruiting and the coaching reflects that. Whether or not he can ultimately execute is obviously up in the air, but the path he’s taking is the right one imo


You will know everything you need to know about this team after the Missouri game. My assumption is they will breeze through the first three games without breaking a sweat--Temple is reverting back to its historical norm. Missouri is an interesting team and Eli Drinkwitz is an interesting coach. They went 5-5 against a straight SEC schedule and the reviews on Drinkwitz's performance were very similar to Hafley's first season evaluations in terms of coaching his talent up and working with what he was handed. Like Hafley, he is also young and already on a lot of Baby Rapists radar as someone who is destined for bigger things. In addition, Drinkwitz had an excellent recruiting year with Missouri bringing in their best recruiting class since class rankings became a thing (#20 over all on Rivals).

If we beat Missouri, I think 10-2 is totally possible. We will almost certainly lose in Death Valley, but after that there isn't a game that we can't win--I'd guess that on the road against Louisville we are an underdog, but think we would be at least a slight favorite in every other game as we have VT at home. Let's assume we beat Mizzou and lose on the road at Clemson and Louisville but finish 10-2. I'd take it. We'd probably land a decent bowl game and have a lot of buzz going into year three, assuming HAfley doesn't bail at that point.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 356

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby BC923 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:28 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
If we beat Missouri, I think 10-2 is totally possible. We will almost certainly lose in Death Valley, but after that there isn't a game that we can't win--I'd guess that on the road against Louisville we are an underdog, but think we would be at least a slight favorite in every other game as we have VT at home. Let's assume we beat Mizzou and lose on the road at Clemson and Louisville but finish 10-2. I'd take it. We'd probably land a decent bowl game and have a lot of buzz going into year three, assuming HAfley doesn't bail at that point.


I wonder if the wheels are about to come off the bus with Louisville. Scatter field has been trying like hell to get out of there and I can’t figure out why unless he knows the shine is going to come off soon.
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 457

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:48 am

BC923 wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
If we beat Missouri, I think 10-2 is totally possible. We will almost certainly lose in Death Valley, but after that there isn't a game that we can't win--I'd guess that on the road against Louisville we are an underdog, but think we would be at least a slight favorite in every other game as we have VT at home. Let's assume we beat Mizzou and lose on the road at Clemson and Louisville but finish 10-2. I'd take it. We'd probably land a decent bowl game and have a lot of buzz going into year three, assuming HAfley doesn't bail at that point.


I wonder if the wheels are about to come off the bus with Louisville. Scatter field has been trying like hell to get out of there and I can’t figure out why unless he knows the shine is going to come off soon.


Amazing we miss ND, UNC & Miami. But after them, NC State seems to be stronger than Louisville. It does seem like things are going wrong BTS at Louisville.

Otherwise, Missouri will be a big indicator. I still think we're capped at 10-2 because I think they'll drop another one somewhere due to limited margin of error. I really, really hope I'm wrong.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Karma: 21

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:33 pm

I still maintain Hafley doesn't leave until he beats Clemson. He's come close twice and I think it's the chip on his shoulder ala TC and Notre Dame. I think we realistically have him for 4-5 years before he jumps somewhere else.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 603

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby hansen on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Hafley confirms that Chibuezze is back, Bequette is not
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17356
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -852

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:18 pm

hansen wrote:Hafley confirms that Chibuezze is back, Bequette is not


How about Barlow, Rayem and Carlson?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8983
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby hansen on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:32 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
hansen wrote:Hafley confirms that Chibuezze is back, Bequette is not


How about Barlow, Rayem and Carlson?


He said pretty much everyone is back on D except for Richardson, McDuffie, Bequette and then said Hunter is the big one on offense. Then proceeded to mention several players by name including Chibuezze, all of the OL, etc.

he didn’t mention the three you mentioned but I wouldn’t take it to mean they are not back.

HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17356
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -852

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:44 pm

also an interview w tgosb


Last edited by claver2010 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Untitled document