2021 BC Football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2021 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:15 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:hunter long off to the draft

Please tell me that I'm not reading too far into his statement because he doesn't mention Hafley at all.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:26 am

Probably but who knows. SI had him as the #3 TE behind Pitts and Friermuth. So that's nice.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:29 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Please tell me that I'm not reading too far into his statement because he doesn't mention Hafley at all.

Liberals tend to spend time reading into everything to find "true" meaning behind statements. So not surprised...

Congrats to Hunter Long and kudos to the public support Hafley gave the decision (which is a departure from previous situations).
Last edited by HJS on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:47 am

He could have used another year but good luck to him. BC's best TE since Mitchell.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BC923 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:42 pm

The coaches being so supportive is such a welcome change from the past.

He’s an interesting prospect, I doubt his combine will blow people away, but very few college tight ends enter the draft being able to block and catch, and he’s got really good experience doing both. I expect he’ll do well
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:23 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Liberals tend to spend time reading into everything to find "true" meaning behind statements. So not surprised...

Congrats to Hunter Long and kudos to the public support Hafley gave the decision (which is a departure from previous situations).

Quote me coward.

What does your neighbor think of Jim Phillips heading to the ACC?

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:46 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Liberals tend to spend time reading into everything to find "true" meaning behind statements. So not surprised...

Quote me coward.

Someone’s about to get MURTERED
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:39 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

I’ll ask him. Would you also like to know how he’s coping with the loss of his wife... or are you just being a rocketcarring dick?

Another tendency of liberals is to have no sense of humor and to make everything so incredibly serious all the time. You truly are all the fuck in.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:57 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

I’ll ask him. Would you also like to know how he’s coping with the loss of his wife... or are you just being a rocketcarring dick?

Another tendency of liberals is to have no sense of humor and to make everything so incredibly serious all the time. You truly are all the fuck in.

He’s got you there, Murt.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:18 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:20 pm

THE BIG TOE.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:22 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

Dont bother asking him questions that should make him feel ashamed, Murt wont answer them. And he is shameless. All in.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:42 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

Dont bother asking him questions that should make him feel ashamed, Murt wont answer them. And he is shameless. All in.

IB shouldn’t you be in the EBOLA thread writing a fairy tale about how you had an adverse reaction to the COVID vaccine?

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:55 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

IB shouldn’t you be in the EBOLA thread writing a fairy tale about how you had an adverse reaction to the COVID vaccine?

No Murt. You see that would be a lie. And not only do I answer your stupid ass questions, I actually feel shame.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:19 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

No Murt. You see that would be a lie. And not only do I answer your stupid ass questions, I actually feel shame.

Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:54 am

I think EST has changed definitions from homohumpathon to political cock-jousting. Really makes the board suck.

On a separate note, I do not think I have seen it discussed here that Greasy Gene led the search that resulted in Phillips being hired as new ACC commish.

Oddly, I think Gene got this one right. Phillips worked miracles at NW. The football facility overlooking Lake Michigan is unbelievable.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:11 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Quote me coward.

I will never recover from this

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:29 am

Murt got roughed up in this thread. When will the cuck globalists learn?
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:10 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Murt got roughed up in this thread. When will the cuck globalists learn?

Eh, IB is a simpleton so you can pretty much ignore anything he says, which I should probably start doing more often anyway. Otherwise, I'm just waiting until MoJ realizes he rocketcarred himself. Also a real loose interpretation of "rocketcar" tbh.

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby BC923 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:13 am

Khalil Herbert to the NFL, thank God
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby myles kennefick on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:19 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Please tell me that I'm not reading too far into his statement because he doesn't mention Hafley at all.

https://twitter.com/HunterLong80/status/1339675563842138112?s=20
myles kennefick
n00b

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:32 pm

myles kennefick {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

Agreed Murt. That was nice what long said about Hafley.

Long is very smart. This team can't win anything in the ACC next year either. If you have the slightest shot at a long NFL career why risk a career ending injury playing your last year of eligibility for a college program that will win (at most) 7 games when you know (based on your current resume of accomplishments) you will be drafted? 2022 is when it all comes together for the Eagles, not 2021. And Long can't play in 2022 so, leave now. And on your way out the door, say nice things about Hafley.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:55 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

Long is very smart. This team can't win anything in the ACC next year either. If you have the slightest shot at a long NFL career why risk a career ending injury playing your last year of eligibility for a college program that will win (at most) 7 games when you know (based on your current resume of accomplishments) you will be drafted? 2022 is when it all comes together for the Eagles, not 2021. And Long can't play in 2022 so, leave now. And on your way out the door, say nice things about Hafley.

Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

Its Christmas. I gave Murt props for being right and extended the olive branch.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:13 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

Get the fuck out of here with that negativity!
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:31 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

He’s got you there, IB.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:52 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:

Love to see it

I'm actually very hopeful for the future. Its a positive, not a negative. The team is a bit better off than where :toby found it in 1997. Addazio didn't fuck us in the ass, HARD, like Henning did. So if Hafley is at least as good as the logistics Marine head coach, then his third year coaching (2022) will be much better. 2022 Jurk will be a 3rd year starting veteran, the offensive line will be carved out of wood, and the best players on the defense will be Hafley's recruits. The 2022 team will have a legitimate shot at making a move in the ACC.

Just not next year.

No the offensive line played poorly this year and I suspect that it will be even poorer next year. Jurkovec will be much better but I think he'll have less options and even less time to throw (if that is even possible.) Barring significant injuries, they will still win 7. But they will lose (and lose badly) to the usual suspects.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BC923 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Looks like Isaiah Graham-Mobley LB from Temple is transferring here. Don’t know much about him
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:21 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:Looks like Isaiah Graham-Mobley LB from Temple is transferring here. Don’t know much about him

Isaiah McDuffie is NFL-bound... so this kid will certainly have a chance to start.
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium