Other games thread - Rivalry Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Other games thread - Rivalry Week

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:14 pm

I don’t believe dongs or balls are allowed, they must be cut off to qualify. These are not guys in drag, this is a real commitment for a Bob to become a Betty. A ball check would be a requirement in order for Bobbetty to be allowed to play.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 pm

NCAA has a long standing policy on Trans Athletes. Specifically, a trans female athlete must complete one full year of testosterone suppression treatment before being eligible to compete on a women’s team in the NCAA. A trans male athlete with the proper medical exemption can compete on a men’s team in the NCAA while receiving testosterone treatment, but also loses their eligibility to compete on a women’s team.

The Executive Order simply states: “Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.”

The interp of this language will drive the outcome. Does the NCAA policy comply with the order or does the 1-year of testosterone suppression to much of a “worry” for “children” in “denying access to... a school sport”? It really depends on how this is enforced. One thing is clear, if there is a school (ie high school) that has a complete trans-athlete prohibition... it would be in violation.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 am

The reality is this is all very new. As i have said before I've only seen it twice at the middle school age and both times it was in AAU basketball (which makes up rules all the time). I have no idea if the players had surgery, or hormones or what. Based on their age, I would assume no.

As the numbers grow at the lower levels, it will take a few years to reach the high profile level off college sports. Probably four or five years. By then Biden will be dead so it will be up to Kamala to fight for it.

An adult transition in something people cared about like Tennis or the Olympics would speed up the debate.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:27 am

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:The reality is this is all very new. As i have said before I've only seen it twice at the middle school age and both times it was in AAU basketball (which makes up rules all the time). I have no idea if the players had surgery, or hormones or what. Based on their age, I would assume no.

As the numbers grow at the lower levels, it will take a few years to reach the high profile level off college sports. Probably four or five years. By then Biden will be dead so it will be up to Kamala to fight for it.

An adult transition in something people cared about like Tennis or the Olympics would speed up the debate.

We should all be rooting for as high of a profile case as possible to arrive as soon as possible. This transexual nonsense collapses (hopefully, in more than just athletics) when the public gets a look at a 6'6 guy with huge muscles scoring 50 points a game in women's college basketball. The picture will be worth 1,000 Funishment posts (which translates in value to 10 billion Hansen posts).
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:42 am

I'll be honest... I do not care about this topic.

I find the whole separate-but-equal nature of women's sports forced. I barely watch men play basketball in the NBA and the minor league system in college. Why would I waste my time watching something that is a version that is multiple levels below in quality. I also feel that the Participant Ribbon nature of sport (both boys and girls) has evolved to be that everyone should be able to experience a championship. Everyone isn't that good and everyone shouldn't hoist a trophy. It is what makes those very few genetic lottery winners special (and by special, I mean in their chosen sport... not anything related to literally any other topic... genetic lottery winners (be them athletes, models or actors) spend the least amount of time in the education system (and it shows)).

Biden's Order (if implemented to the extreme) makes it harder for biological females to win manufactured tournaments. So what? Maybe it will create a whole new group of fans to start paying attention to sports (e.g. Wolverine and Foot).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:14 am

This will all end when the feminists realize this may be open minded but it completely subverts the purpose of Title IX by taking college scholarship opportunities from biological women.

Agree with hjs that the impact on the product is irrelevant.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:39 am

those with daughters that participate in sports will be the only ones that care... and even then it's the only real helicopter dads. most will be happy to have their hours back that they previously spent watching high school or lower level basketball, softball, gymnastics, volleyball, etc. although watching these shemales tuck into the overly revealing outfits for volleyball, track, swimming, etc. causing cockandballs hanging out means a potential for a new batch of meatbombs is something i potentially like
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:52 am

If you look at this solely from the irrelevant product, the sports themselves, well then welcome biological males to your women's sports. No one cares about sports dads other than Nielsen, and these sports don't register eyeballs.

If viewed from the perspective of a woman no longer going to college for free, there will be a problem.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:17 am

sports dads care about sports dads. and they can be a whiney bunch ("i'm going to my congressman")
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:30 am

The amount of pearl clutching and general attention towards this topic seems greatly outsized given reality.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:32 am

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:The amount of pearl clutching and general attention towards this topic seems greatly outsized given reality.

That is the whole point. Reality. There is nothing "real" about a boy transitioning into a girl. That is just fantasyland. He will always be a boy. In the world of reality, we would give the boy mental help, not hormones and surgeries. But the adults have left the room because of cancel culture (in politics.)

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:sports dads care about sports dads. and they can be a whiney bunch ("i'm going to my congressman")

I really miss the days when we had adults in charge as legislators who wrote laws that were based on science and common sense. As far as I know, science says that there are just two genders (xx and xy) and they don't ever change for human beings. Back in the day, if you were born xx and think you are now xy, we sent you to a mental institution until you were "fixed." Not now. Instead, our legislators fear being voted out of office for writing laws based on science and common sense, they just have the POTUS create executive orders based on politics and insanity.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:53 pm

simmer down there, mike pence... it's not quite as black and white as you're drawing it out to be. the chromosomes don't always act in perfect harmony with how they are supposed to react. just like you've got an extra at 21, sometimes that simple xy could be xxy and such.

that said, i agree with your premise to the level of kindergarten cop (and i quote) "it's not a tumor" boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. take your discussion of "fixing" and brainwashing back to your rules girls and dave rickart
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:18 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:simmer down there, mike pence... it's not quite as black and white as you're drawing it out to be. the chromosomes don't always act in perfect harmony with how they are supposed to react. just like you've got an extra at 21, sometimes that simple xy could be xxy and such.

Okay Klinefelter Syndrome. But they still have a y, so, still male. Not female. Never were a female. Never going to be a female.

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:that said, i agree with your premise to the level of kindergarten cop (and i quote) "it's not a tumor" boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

thank you tre

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:take your discussion of "fixing" and brainwashing back to your rules girls and dave rickart

They wouldn't be all that sympathetic to the discussion of "fixing." Half of the RGs I chatted with thought they were bisexual. So, they were messed up, needed "fixing."

That said, I don't believe in the concept of "brainwashing." Saying you are brainwashed, that is just making an excuse for ignorance and stupidity. I do believe that some people need some mental health therapy. But I'll drop it because you asked.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium