Redskins scandal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Redskins scandal?

Postby mod6A on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:19 pm

no. not the name change. but apparently some huge scandal is about to be revealed? is it all just an interweb hoax?
please speculate here:

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Re: Redskins scandal?

Postby eagle33 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 pm

mod6A wrote:no. not the name change. but apparently some huge scandal is about to be revealed? is it all just an interweb hoax?
please speculate here:

people with ties to epstein.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:30 pm

People that played football sexually harassed women. In other breaking news, the Redskins mascot is racist.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:45 pm

While I revel in the misery of the team formerly known as the Redskins, this is a big nothing burger from the WaPo. Apparently, a couple of execs and their annoying play by play guy Larry Michael sexually harassed some of the smoke shows that were hired to work in sales and marketing. The Redskins settled with 14 of the 15, who can’t talk on the record about it because of NDAs in the settlements and all three execs were canned—with Michael getting the heave ho yesterday. Neither Snyder or Bruce Allen we’re implicated in the sexual harassment allegations and the only thing relating to Snyder is that he made fun of his Sales VP—who was a guy—for having been a male cheerleader in college, which seems entirely reasonable to me.

On the scale of Redskins debacles, this is pretty low. Seems like the WaPo hyped the story because they thought the NFL would force the Redskins to waive the NDAs. As that will apparently not happen, the story falls flat and will be forgotten when the Skins announce their new name.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:While I revel in the misery of the team formerly known as the Redskins, this is a big nothing burger from the WaPo. Apparently, a couple of execs and their annoying play by play guy Larry Michael sexually harassed some of the smoke shows that were hired to work in sales and marketing. The Redskins settled with 14 of the 15, who can’t talk on the record about it because of NDAs in the settlements and all three execs were canned—with Michael getting the heave ho yesterday. Neither Snyder or Bruce Allen we’re implicated in the sexual harassment allegations and the only thing relating to Snyder is that he made fun of his Sales VP—who was a guy—for having been a male cheerleader in college, which seems entirely reasonable to me.

On the scale of Redskins debacles, this is pretty low. Seems like the WaPo hyped the story because they thought the NFL would force the Redskins to waive the NDAs. As that will apparently not happen, the story falls flat and will be forgotten when the Skins announce their new name.

agree 100% about this being a nothing burger

I was promised a cheerleader sex trafficking scandal or a Snyder / Epstein pedo sex island orgy and this is all I got
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:04 pm

hansen wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:While I revel in the misery of the team formerly known as the Redskins, this is a big nothing burger from the WaPo. Apparently, a couple of execs and their annoying play by play guy Larry Michael sexually harassed some of the smoke shows that were hired to work in sales and marketing. The Redskins settled with 14 of the 15, who can’t talk on the record about it because of NDAs in the settlements and all three execs were canned—with Michael getting the heave ho yesterday. Neither Snyder or Bruce Allen we’re implicated in the sexual harassment allegations and the only thing relating to Snyder is that he made fun of his Sales VP—who was a guy—for having been a male cheerleader in college, which seems entirely reasonable to me.

agree 100% about this being a nothing burger

I was promised a cheerleader sex trafficking scandal or a Snyder / Epstein pedo sex island orgy and this is all I got

That is because Ghislaine was in custody. She knows how to please you Hansen, but she can't help you from prison.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall

Postby mod6A on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

yeah. kinda a rip off after hearing the hype. no child sex ring, no heroin trafficking, no Qanon tie in. boo-urns.

we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium