Transfer portal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Los on Tue May 19, 2020 3:51 pm

MF73-Eleazar wrote:I'm picturing Scott Bakula in that old TV show that I never watched.

I would have gone with Sliders, starring Jerry O'Connell, John Rhys-Davies, and a young Sabrina Lloyd (of Sports Night fame).
- Los
User avatar
Los
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am
Location: Here
Karma: 65

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Tue May 19, 2020 4:22 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
MF73-Eleazar wrote:wonder what position he'll play for us?


He's going to play the Curtis Samuel role I read.


That's a lot of carries/receptions. I'm all for some of that. Maybe he can topple Chuckie Dukes ypc avg.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -204

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Tue May 19, 2020 6:08 pm

MF73-Eleazar wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
MF73-Eleazar wrote:wonder what position he'll play for us?


He's going to play the Curtis Samuel role I read.


That's a lot of carries/receptions. I'm all for some of that. Maybe he can topple Chuckie Dukes ypc avg.


looking at his tape, I expect he is going to bring a lot of YAC to alumni stadium
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15816
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 321

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby claver2010 on Wed May 20, 2020 11:45 am

Elijah Johnson is in the portal,

was very good as a fr before he got hurt (seems like forever ago)
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18423
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed May 20, 2020 12:03 pm

claver2010 wrote:Elijah Johnson is in the portal,

was very good as a fr before he got hurt (seems like forever ago)


He finally got back on the field in the 2nd half of last season after injuring his knee 2017 spring. Last week BC Football tweeted that he was coming back.
He graduated - best of luck to him.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Wed May 20, 2020 12:56 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Elijah Johnson is in the portal,

was very good as a fr before he got hurt (seems like forever ago)


He finally got back on the field in the 2nd half of last season after injuring his knee 2017 spring. Last week BC Football tweeted that he was coming back.
He graduated - best of luck to him.


I wonder if he is headed to CSU?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15816
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 321

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon May 25, 2020 6:08 pm

I hope we are not done. We have spots left and really need help on D.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:I hope we are not done. We have spots left and really need help on D.


How many guys did we bring in last year? they might want to recruit over 25 and then backdate them to 2020.
What do you think are biggest holes are right now?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15816
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 321

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue May 26, 2020 12:43 pm

hansen wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:I hope we are not done. We have spots left and really need help on D.


What do you think are biggest holes are right now?


DE, for both quantity (5) and quality reasons.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby claver2010 on Thu May 28, 2020 8:04 am

Adam Korutz entered portal. Seems like writing on wall that he wouldn't get the last starting OL position
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18423
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:39 pm

claver2010 wrote:Adam Korutz entered portal. Seems like writing on wall that he wouldn't get the last starting OL position


To Colorado State
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 117

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:36 am

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Adam Korutz entered portal. Seems like writing on wall that he wouldn't get the last starting OL position


To Colorado State


This was probably the least surprising thing to happen in the last 30 days.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15816
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 321

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 31southst, flyingelvii, Google Adsense [Bot], Logitano, NotoriousOrange, Thornton Melon and 28 guests

Untitled document