Transfer portal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote::bringit
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote: Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.


I rest my case. Darius Wade was third string at Delaware. He did nothing at BC and is not "way better" than the current starter. Stop.


The current BC starter if it is Grosel, wouldn't get a sniff a Delaware.


And neither did Wade.


OK great you set some high standards, nice work winning your first argument.


Is there a reason you have a baseball bat emoji? Is that a threat?


You should take it as you see it.


When you can't win the argument, resort to violence. You must sympathize with Antifa.


Jesus. You're a moron, but this is dumb for you.


Nice non sequitur


Antifa wasn't a non sequitur for BC QB play? Jesus you're stupid.


Appreciate the ad hominem


Don't start what you aren't capable of finishing.


I already finished it. This is just for entertainment purposes.


Yes it is, lol.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2483

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Later. Try to spell ad hominem one more time. Lol.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2483

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:28 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote::bringit
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote: Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.


I rest my case. Darius Wade was third string at Delaware. He did nothing at BC and is not "way better" than the current starter. Stop.


The current BC starter if it is Grosel, wouldn't get a sniff a Delaware.


And neither did Wade.


OK great you set some high standards, nice work winning your first argument.


Is there a reason you have a baseball bat emoji? Is that a threat?


You should take it as you see it.


When you can't win the argument, resort to violence. You must sympathize with Antifa.


Jesus. You're a moron, but this is dumb for you.


Nice non sequitur


Antifa wasn't a non sequitur for BC QB play? Jesus you're stupid.


Appreciate the ad hominem


Don't start what you aren't capable of finishing.


I already finished it. This is just for entertainment purposes.


Yes it is, lol.


Glad you think it's funny too.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 177

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:02 am

Are you guys going to fuck? if so, please take it to forum 9.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Bumpers on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 am

hansen wrote:Are you guys going to fuck? if so, please take it to forum 9.


Don't make them stop, they were just about to start Chapter 7! Joy killer.
User avatar
Bumpers
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Karma: 95

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Did you know Troy Flutie has a higher BC QB rating than Matt Ryan?

We'd probably be retiring his jersey this fall if somebody took away his keys...
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -102

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:17 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote: Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.


I rest my case. Darius Wade was third string at Delaware. He did nothing at BC and is not "way better" than the current starter. Stop.


If you don't think Wade > Grosel then I can't help you. Neither should be started in the ACC (or CAA apparently).
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -258

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:30 pm

Dennis Grosel has a higher BC QB rating than Darius Wade

edit: also more TDS, less INTs, and higher yards per attempt
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -102

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:Did you know Troy Flutie has a higher BC QB rating than Matt Ryan?

We'd probably be retiring his jersey this fall if somebody took away his keys...


wow, I thought this was you instigating but this is actually a (small sample size) fact.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:17 pm

hansen wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Did you know Troy Flutie has a higher BC QB rating than Matt Ryan?

We'd probably be retiring his jersey this fall if somebody took away his keys...


wow, I thought this was you instigating but this is actually a (small sample size) fact.


It is also him instigating.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2483

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Syracuse away in 2017/2019: Wade v Grossel. Simply put, Wade looked better than Grossel.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -216

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:53 am

Corporal Funishment wrote:Dennis Grosel has a higher BC QB rating than Darius Wade

edit: also more TDS, less INTs, and higher yards per attempt


You're abusing statistics here to make a poor argument. It's a sample size of like 100 throws and you're including '14 and '15 mop-up duty for Wade playing with the 3rd team offense.

The only year that should count for Wade at QB was 2017 and he was markedly better than Grosel (including a better QB rating, more Y/A).

With this said, I've already wasted too much time debating the merits of these two sub-par QBs. We going to do the Flutie vs. Fadule debate next?
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -258

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby BC923 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:34 am

Not to distract from the tallest midget debate of best QBs of the Daz era, but is there any scenario where Gill will be eligible?
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 435

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:45 am

eepstein0 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Dennis Grosel has a higher BC QB rating than Darius Wade

edit: also more TDS, less INTs, and higher yards per attempt


You're abusing statistics here to make a poor argument. It's a sample size of like 100 throws and you're including '14 and '15 mop-up duty for Wade playing with the 3rd team offense.

The only year that should count for Wade at QB was 2017 and he was markedly better than Grosel (including a better QB rating, more Y/A).

With this said, I've already wasted too much time debating the merits of these two sub-par QBs. We going to do the Flutie vs. Fadule debate next?


Wouldn't be much of a debate, because you have the exact same opinion about both of them
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -102

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:14 am

Corporal Funishment wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Dennis Grosel has a higher BC QB rating than Darius Wade

edit: also more TDS, less INTs, and higher yards per attempt


You're abusing statistics here to make a poor argument. It's a sample size of like 100 throws and you're including '14 and '15 mop-up duty for Wade playing with the 3rd team offense.

The only year that should count for Wade at QB was 2017 and he was markedly better than Grosel (including a better QB rating, more Y/A).

With this said, I've already wasted too much time debating the merits of these two sub-par QBs. We going to do the Flutie vs. Fadule debate next?


Wouldn't be much of a debate, because you have the exact same opinion about both of them


Flutie was better than Fadule.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2483

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:21 pm

jt daniels got his waiver to play this year (if there is a season) approved for some reason

per
@PickSixPreviews

Absolutely zero rhyme or reason with who gets immediate eligibility

Approved: Daniels, Martell, Fields
Denied: Eason, Ford, Hoffman
Waiting: Gatewood, Jurkovec
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18569
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3164

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby HJS on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:38 pm

USC had jumped through a hundred hoops to publicly say JT Daniels was going to have every opportunity to regain the starting position. As with everything with the NCAA, when it comes to the factories, there are no rules. Seems like the NCAA believes that, so long as you are in the realm of schools who do not pretend to be anything more than minor league football, transfer at will. Once you are dealing with the non-BabyRapists, NCAA rules apply. Does not bode well for Jurk (and to a lesser extent, Gatewood). The interesting thing will be if there is no season. Will the NCAA make these denials sit out 2021?

Daniels to Georgia (from USC)
Martell to MIami (from tOSU)
Fields to tOSU (from Georgia)

Eason to Washington (from Georgia)
Hoffman to VaTech (from Coastal Carolina)
Ford to Illinois (from Georgia)

Jurkovec to BC (from ND)
Gatewood to Kentucky (from Auburn)
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14925
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 339

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:04 pm

HJS wrote:USC had jumped through a hundred hoops to publicly say JT Daniels was going to have every opportunity to regain the starting position. As with everything with the NCAA, when it comes to the factories, there are no rules. Seems like the NCAA believes that, so long as you are in the realm of schools who do not pretend to be anything more than minor league football, transfer at will. Once you are dealing with the non-BabyRapists, NCAA rules apply. Does not bode well for Jurk (and to a lesser extent, Gatewood). The interesting thing will be if there is no season. Will the NCAA make these denials sit out 2021?

Daniels to Georgia (from USC)
Martell to MIami (from tOSU)
Fields to tOSU (from Georgia)

Eason to Washington (from Georgia)
Hoffman to VaTech (from Coastal Carolina)
Ford to Illinois (from Georgia)

Jurkovec to BC (from ND)
Gatewood to Kentucky (from Auburn)


First, huge credit to BCDee97 for creating an apparently organic effort to promote Jurkovec's eligibility.

Most recent bit I've seen indicates that Gatewood's waiver request is also pending a decision. Maybe more importantly, it cites reporters' tweets indicating that NCAA President Mark Emmert supports the blanket one-time transfer opportunity, and that he thinks it was Covid-19 that forestalled passage this year.


Very curious as to what Dick Rosenthal and others who seem to have inside info think. Based on my years of experience navigating through passive-aggressive bureaucracies/businesses, and knowing how BC doesn't like being involved in confrontations that can generate media attention, I'm guessing BC pulled punches in the appeal so that Emmert & others could work on ND. I think further that ND administration would be inclined to give the waiver so as to avoid info on ND"s treatment of Jurkovec from getting out.

Kelly & Rees, however, benefit the most if Jurkovec stays out this year. Reading between the lines, it seems they held fast to their offensive system and clung to more of a system QB in Ian Book, rather than building their offense around the more talented Jurkovec. Why would they do that? Because they overrate their own capabilities as coaches, their contribution as coaches to ND's success, and because they'll get more professional credit if they market "their" system rather than just winning because they have ND talent. I would think that's more the case with Rees than Kelly BTW, but whatever. Regardless, I think those incentives led them to do Jurkovec dirty behind the scenes.

As bad as it looks to mistreat Jurkovec, I could envision Kelly & Rees seeing it as worse if Jurkovec plays well, leading to powerful ND alumni channeling Bob Lobel's "why can't we get players like that?". Emmert probably wants to end this without bad PR and conflict, and BC's upper admin is always on-board with avoiding those things. So I could imagine Emmert thinking season might get canceled without having to make a decision, while Kelly & Rees bet BC will fold. But Dee's #FreeJurk built an organic structure such that Hafley could give a nod once someone mentioned it publicly (the Clemson radio host, "Depthula" or "Road rage" or whatever). Hence the player retweets starting Friday and elder Tessitore's "questions" to his ESPN colleagues.

I always thought a flat-out rejection was not that likely given the goods I think Jurkovec's people have, but it's best for him personally if he doesn't have to explain to NFL scouts eventually why he dragged down Kelly & Rees. Credit to BCDee97 & #FreeJurk for making that possible.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Karma: 31

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby westcoastbernie on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Dee did a lot of people’s job in our Athletic Dept who could not leak that ND was blocking Jurkovec transfer from Day 1 to the media.

Our people are embarrassing.
westcoastbernie
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 am
Karma: 10

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby HammarMA on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:43 pm

I hope BC made some kind of demand that ND would support the transfer in exchange for BC support of
then joining the conference for 2020. Quid pro quo
HammarMA
n00b
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Karma: 10

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 pm

HammarMA wrote:I hope BC made some kind of demand that ND would support the transfer in exchange for BC support of
then joining the conference for 2020. Quid pro quo


The ACC far more cares about what ND has to say rather than BC, unfortunately. But I guess thats what you get for putting the product we put on the field/court the last decade.
Shaddix
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:37 pm
Karma: 6

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby HJS on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:35 am

Shaddix wrote:
HammarMA wrote:I hope BC made some kind of demand that ND would support the transfer in exchange for BC support of
then joining the conference for 2020. Quid pro quo


The ACC far more cares about what ND has to say rather than BC, unfortunately. But I guess thats what you get for putting the product we put on the field/court the last decade.

This is the dumbest conversation ever.

First, if all it took for the ACC to complete the full acquisition of ND was the sacrifice of a single player, Swofford would get dressed up as the witch doctor from Temple of Doom chanting Kalimar while sinking his fist into the chest of Trevor Lawrence. Jurkovec is not a thought in the minds of anyone beyond the 6 posters on this board.

Second, I have no problem ND having a policy against releasing kids without sitting (especially when they are then playing them the same season). Those are the rules. And, so long as they are doing them consistently, why do we give a shit? If it’s wildly cruel to the kid, then use it as a tool to recruit against ND. If Georgia doesn’t do it, then we should’ve stolen a QB from there instead (if the focus was this year).

Third, this year is shot to hell. Jurk doesn’t change the season. We won’t be fighting for 3rd place in the Atlantic no matter who was taking the reigns. This was always about whether we had enough cupcakes to make it to 6-6. The schedule released yesterday foreclosed the possibility of a winning season with or without a QB.

Finally, given the above, and given the fact that Jurkovec left South Bend with shattered confidence and no love for the game, he needs a mental break for the season (instead of burning a year of eligibility getting his ass kicked and questioning whether he was just overhyped). For BC, what’s wrong with giving Sam Johnson a shot or Fordham Prep’s GOAT? You know as much about their abilities as you do Jurk’s. But, because of Farrell’s hip fluidity rating system, here you guys are treating Tommy Rees’ cast-off as the savior of the program. It’s pathetic.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14925
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 339

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:28 am

HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HammarMA wrote:I hope BC made some kind of demand that ND would support the transfer in exchange for BC support of
then joining the conference for 2020. Quid pro quo


The ACC far more cares about what ND has to say rather than BC, unfortunately. But I guess thats what you get for putting the product we put on the field/court the last decade.

This is the dumbest conversation ever.

First, if all it took for the ACC to complete the full acquisition of ND was the sacrifice of a single player, Swofford would get dressed up as the witch doctor from Temple of Doom chanting Kalimar while sinking his fist into the chest of Trevor Lawrence. Jurkovec is not a thought in the minds of anyone beyond the 6 posters on this board.

Second, I have no problem ND having a policy against releasing kids without sitting (especially when they are then playing them the same season). Those are the rules. And, so long as they are doing them consistently, why do we give a shit? If it’s wildly cruel to the kid, then use it as a tool to recruit against ND. If Georgia doesn’t do it, then we should’ve stolen a QB from there instead (if the focus was this year).

Third, this year is shot to hell. Jurk doesn’t change the season. We won’t be fighting for 3rd place in the Atlantic no matter who was taking the reigns. This was always about whether we had enough cupcakes to make it to 6-6. The schedule released yesterday foreclosed the possibility of a winning season with or without a QB.

Finally, given the above, and given the fact that Jurkovec left South Bend with shattered confidence and no love for the game, he needs a mental break for the season (instead of burning a year of eligibility getting his ass kicked and questioning whether he was just overhyped). For BC, what’s wrong with giving Sam Johnson a shot or Fordham Prep’s GOAT? You know as much about their abilities as you do Jurk’s. But, because of Farrell’s hip fluidity rating system, here you guys are treating Tommy Rees’ cast-off as the savior of the program. It’s pathetic.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:53 am

HJS wrote:
Finally, given the above, and given the fact that Jurkovec left South Bend with shattered confidence and no love for the game, he needs a mental break for the season (instead of burning a year of eligibility getting his ass kicked and questioning whether he was just overhyped).


As I understand it, Jurk gets a max of three years regardless. So if he doesn’t get the waiver he loses a year and only has two years left.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 177

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:47 am

HJS wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
HammarMA wrote:I hope BC made some kind of demand that ND would support the transfer in exchange for BC support of
then joining the conference for 2020. Quid pro quo


The ACC far more cares about what ND has to say rather than BC, unfortunately. But I guess thats what you get for putting the product we put on the field/court the last decade.

This is the dumbest conversation ever.

First, if all it took for the ACC to complete the full acquisition of ND was the sacrifice of a single player, Swofford would get dressed up as the witch doctor from Temple of Doom chanting Kalimar while sinking his fist into the chest of Trevor Lawrence. Jurkovec is not a thought in the minds of anyone beyond the 6 posters on this board.

Second, I have no problem ND having a policy against releasing kids without sitting (especially when they are then playing them the same season). Those are the rules. And, so long as they are doing them consistently, why do we give a shit? If it’s wildly cruel to the kid, then use it as a tool to recruit against ND. If Georgia doesn’t do it, then we should’ve stolen a QB from there instead (if the focus was this year).

Third, this year is shot to hell. Jurk doesn’t change the season. We won’t be fighting for 3rd place in the Atlantic no matter who was taking the reigns. This was always about whether we had enough cupcakes to make it to 6-6. The schedule released yesterday foreclosed the possibility of a winning season with or without a QB.

Finally, given the above, and given the fact that Jurkovec left South Bend with shattered confidence and no love for the game, he needs a mental break for the season (instead of burning a year of eligibility getting his ass kicked and questioning whether he was just overhyped). For BC, what’s wrong with giving Sam Johnson a shot or Fordham Prep’s GOAT? You know as much about their abilities as you do Jurk’s. But, because of Farrell’s hip fluidity rating system, here you guys are treating Tommy Rees’ cast-off as the savior of the program. It’s pathetic.


I think a good Jurk would solve a lot of your problems, HJS. Of course we'll have to consult his astrological chart, interview his high school guidance counselor, and break into his septic tank to do stool analysis before we'll know if he's truly in the correct state of mind for the whole affair.
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -102

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:15 am

MilitantEagle wrote:
HJS wrote:
Finally, given the above, and given the fact that Jurkovec left South Bend with shattered confidence and no love for the game, he needs a mental break for the season (instead of burning a year of eligibility getting his ass kicked and questioning whether he was just overhyped).


As I understand it, Jurk gets a max of three years regardless. So if he doesn’t get the waiver he loses a year and only has two years left.


Correct
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby StratEagle on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:51 am

I know we have a new coach and system, and got screwed over with the pandemic timing, but isn't our offense kind of stacked? We're not that bad.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Karma: 183

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby BC923 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:53 am

I really don’t understand how this team is supposed to be worse than last year’s. Harder schedule, new staff, but on paper should be better at pretty much every position whether through additions or more experience
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 435

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm

StratEagle wrote:I know we have a new coach and system, and got screwed over with the pandemic timing, but isn't our offense kind of stacked? We're not that bad.


this
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby hansen on Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm

BC923 wrote:I really don’t understand how this team is supposed to be worse than last year’s. Harder schedule, new staff, but on paper should be better at pretty much every position whether through additions or more experience


this
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16326
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: 332

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Onyx Blackman and 21 guests

Untitled document