Transfer portal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DrJackRyan on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:32 pm

Jonathan “JT” Thompson grad transfer cornerback from Southern Illinois is transferring to BC
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:54 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Denzel Blackwell has entered The Portal.

I want to preface this by saying I have no inside information or can even validate if there is any truth to this, but just thought I would share …

I came across a post on Twitter below re: Denzel Blackwell. The post suggests that the main reason he decided to leave was over vaccination requirements/status, and that he has apparently committed to Arkansas State …

https://twitter.com/dublinlynn/status/1413580910549774340?s=21

Again, idk who this is and if there is any truth to it, just thought it was interesting especially considering the number of kids who have entered the portal this off season.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:17 pm

that bots tweets are some wild ride
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:23 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:

I want to preface this by saying I have no inside information or can even validate if there is any truth to this, but just thought I would share …

I came across a post on Twitter below re: Denzel Blackwell. The post suggests that the main reason he decided to leave was over vaccination requirements/status, and that he has apparently committed to Arkansas State …

Again, idk who this is and if there is any truth to it, just thought it was interesting especially considering the number of kids who have entered the portal this off season.

If this is true, we should consider boycotting the team and start demanding the removal of Jeff Hafley. Healthy young men should not be forced to take an experimental vaccine to play sports.

Where is the media?
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:16 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.

I'm sure Packer and Durham will cover it when Hafley gets canned for vaccine apartheid.

Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.

I'm sure Packer and Durham will cover it when Hafley gets canned for vaccine apartheid.

I won't know, still don't get the ACC Network in Boston. This is one of your dumber lines, and that is saying something.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:11 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:

If this is true, we should consider boycotting the team and start demanding the removal of Jeff Hafley. Healthy young men should not be forced to take an experimental vaccine to play sports.

Where is the media?

BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Hafley: If you are not on board...there's the door. Thank you for your service.

His way or the highway, by the looks of it.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 pm

tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:14 pm

I thought the school mandated that everyone be vaccinated, so this is not a big deal. He wasnt playing hardball, he was following the administration.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:12 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:I thought the school mandated that everyone be vaccinated, so this is not a big deal. He wasnt playing hardball, he was following the administration.

You'd still like to see more leadership and courage from the head coach. We all know the administration is Jesuit.

Bannon says it often: "Courage is the most important virtue, for it is upon courage that all other virtues rest."

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:31 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach

Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach

Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.

Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:41 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!

Yes the two Super Bowls make me salty we only won 6. Tom Coughlin is a flaming douche.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:18 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes the two Super Bowls make me salty we only won 6. Tom Coughlin is a flaming douche.

By “we” you mean Tom Brady.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:20 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

By “we” you mean Tom Brady.

Nope

Yankees looked good tonight
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:22 pm

Bored
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:10 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:Jay Brunelle is leaving ND, went to St John’s and had BC offer (orig 2020)

transferred to Yale
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:32 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:Jay Brunelle is leaving ND, went to St John’s and had BC offer (orig 2020)

transferred to Yale

According to my ND sources, that is the level where he belongs. ND has had some horrid WR recruiting the last couple of years and most of the fan base wants WR Coach Del Alexander’s head on a platter, but even in a receiver room where the three best receivers are (1) a converted QB; (2) a super talented headcase who has missed most of two seasons from suspensions for violation of team and university rules; and (3) an incredibly fast kid who has yet to demonstrate he can actually run routes and blows out a hammy once a season and thus far has only seen the field in his first three years to run one long reverse for a TD before his hammy gives out and two to run fly patterns down field because he actually is faster than Clemson or Bama’s d-backs, the problem being that Ian Book could not throw a ball fifty five yards down field and take advantage of the step he had on them at that point (a fact that eluded Brian Kelly); this kid wasn’t even in the top 5 of WRs and with a couple of high 4 stars having arrived on campus, was looking at never seeing the field in any capacity whatsoever.

This is the rare year where we actually have more talent—at least amongst our top 3 WRs—than ND. He’ll be a good Ivy League WR, I doubt he could have played anything but special teams for us.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Re: Transfer portal

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:17 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?

johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:43 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?

Pennsylvania maybe?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

Pennsylvania maybe?

Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

OCs_Inner_Eagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

Pennsylvania maybe?

Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.

There were people absolutely insisting that this kid should be playing over Dennis Grosel, who holds the BC all-time record for passing yards in a game.

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 pm

Problem is that he is better than Grosel.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:10 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Problem is that he is better than Grosel.

This is based on what exactly?*

* Showering with him does not count.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:53 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Problem is that he is better than Grosel.

This is based on what exactly?*

* Showering with him does not count.

Let the fake poster take the bait next time.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:27 pm

For the record, they both belong at Shippensburg but Grosel would start.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:35 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

Pennsylvania maybe?

There were people absolutely insisting that this kid should be playing over Dennis Grosel, who holds the BC all-time record for passing yards in a game.

Shares, not holds
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

Pennsylvania maybe?

Shares, not holds

For now.

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium