Transfer portal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Grosel wasn't inept. BC put up 58 points against Cuse and blew out NCSU as well. Our OC (Bajakian) got a job at Northwestern pretty quickly based on the fact that the offense was fairly efficient. The bigger problem with the 2019 BC team was the defense.

I’ll caveat this with it’s not his fault, but he’s completely inept. Against NCST he went 6 of 15 for like 50 yards. We would’ve won both games with TWB at QB. Please recruit and develop a real QB. I’m incredibly sick and tired of Fadule, Flutie, Grosel, etc. back there.

You are correct that the defense was the bigger problem. That Kansas game was a scarring experience.

I notice that you're tired of Fadule, Flutie, and Grosel rather than Wade or Smith.

Wade and Smith were better. But tired of them too. You used to be good at this.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:16 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Grosel wasn't inept. BC put up 58 points against Cuse and blew out NCSU as well. Our OC (Bajakian) got a job at Northwestern pretty quickly based on the fact that the offense was fairly efficient. The bigger problem with the 2019 BC team was the defense.

I’ll caveat this with it’s not his fault, but he’s completely inept. Against NCST he went 6 of 15 for like 50 yards. We would’ve won both games with TWB at QB. Please recruit and develop a real QB. I’m incredibly sick and tired of Fadule, Flutie, Grosel, etc. back there.

You are correct that the defense was the bigger problem. That Kansas game was a scarring experience.

I notice that you're tired of Fadule, Flutie, and Grosel rather than Wade or Smith.

Go look up Smith's QB stats
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:48 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Go look up Smith's QB stats

I don't have to, the coach never gave him a chance. That's the difference between you and I, I watch games and you do snark very, very, poorly.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:54 pm

The next Flutie is just around the corner for you though, you've got 5 or 6 whalepants years to prove it. Pray harder.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:49 am

Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:48 am

2015 was a while ago, but isn’t that the year where Jeff Smith led the team in rushing despite our terrible coaching staff refusing to install a Tyler-Murphy-like offense?

Honestly... there is nothing nuanced about positions that can easily be refuted or explained. Hawaii has the most drownings where Mass has the least. Clearly, Mass residence are better swimmers.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:21 pm

eepstein does not like white people who play sports for BC. It's well documented. He probably thought Kuechly was too slow and that Herzlich wasn't quick enough.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:35 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:eepstein does not like white people who play sports for BC. It's well documented. He probably thought Kuechly was too slow and that Herzlich wasn't quick enough.

HEY HEPSTEIN, THAT'S RACIST YO
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Jeff Smith couldn't throw. Shouldn't have had to. Tyler Murphy couldn't throw either but he was far superior to Grosel too. Run the right offense.

Grosel, Flutie and Fadule. 3 guys that never should have had to play QB. Smith shouldn't have been at QB either, but with what happened that year, he was the easy choice running the right offense.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Jeff Smith couldn't throw. Shouldn't have had to. Tyler Murphy couldn't throw either but he was far superior to Grosel too. Run the right offense.

Grosel, Flutie and Fadule. 3 guys that never should have had to play QB. Smith shouldn't have been at QB either, but with what happened that year, he was the easy choice running the right offense.

You're still a jackass but I'll give you credit for walking it back to a defensible stance

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Jeff Smith couldn't throw. Shouldn't have had to. Tyler Murphy couldn't throw either but he was far superior to Grosel too. Run the right offense.

You're still a jackass but I'll give you credit for walking it back to a defensible stance

I didnt walk anything back. I said Smith was a far superior option at QB. I didnt say he was a great thrower. Its college football not the NFL. In any event, the difference between him and Grosel throwing is negligible.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Jeff Smith should have been Tyler Murphy 2.0. We had one of the best D's in our lifetime yet couldn't score in the teens. I blame Addazio for his OC hire and for the stupid QB rotation. Anytime Addazio promoted a coordinator from within, it turned into a disaster.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Jeff Smith could’ve been awesome if they let him run like Tyler Murphy. Towles was respectable when they ran a real offense (bowl game). Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby JesuitIvy on Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:28 pm

Towels was utterly forgettable. Jeff Smith seemed like the coaches never quite tapped his ability.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:35 am

Troy Flutie was in the shot gun 100% in HS. I don’t remember him ever being used in the gun at BC. Daz was horrible and thank God he is no longer our problem.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:53 am

Ha, yeah if Flutie had been in the gun we'd have been all set at QB.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:41 pm

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:Troy Flutie was in the shot gun 100% in HS. I don’t remember him ever being used in the gun at BC. Daz was horrible and thank God he is no longer our problem.

Go Eagles!

Should’ve used the duck formation for him.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:00 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}: Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.

I rest my case. Darius Wade was third string at Delaware. He did nothing at BC and is not "way better" than the current starter. Stop.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:16 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}: Not a big Wade fan but he’s way better than the current starter.

I rest my case. Darius Wade was third string at Delaware. He did nothing at BC and is not "way better" than the current starter. Stop.

The current BC starter if it is Grosel, wouldn't get a sniff a Delaware.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:23 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:40 pm

:bringit
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

OK great you set some high standards, nice work winning your first argument.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}::bringit
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Is there a reason you have a baseball bat emoji? Is that a threat?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:09 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

You should take it as you see it.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

When you can't win the argument, resort to violence. You must sympathize with Antifa.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:18 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

When you can't win the argument, resort to violence. You must sympathize with Antifa.

Jesus. You're a moron, but this is dumb for you.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Nice non sequitur
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:22 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Nice non sequitur

Antifa wasn't a non sequitur for BC QB play? Jesus you're stupid.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:23 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Nice non sequitur

Appreciate the ad hominem
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Nice non sequitur

Don't start what you aren't capable of finishing.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

And neither did Wade.

Nice non sequitur

Don't start what you aren't capable of finishing.

I already finished it. This is just for entertainment purposes.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium