2020 BC Football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Eagle1999 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

Today’s Bowl projections:
Vs South Carolina in Tampa
Vs Maryland in Charlotte
Eagle1999
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Karma: 69

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:46 pm

Eagle1999 wrote:Today’s Bowl projections:
Vs South Carolina in Tampa
Vs Maryland in Charlotte


Aren't they just going to wind up back in fuck'en.... Shreveport? With all the meth heads and welfare cases?
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18238
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 11

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:58 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
Eagle1999 wrote:Today’s Bowl projections:
Vs South Carolina in Tampa
Vs Maryland in Charlotte


Aren't they just going to wind up back in fuck'en.... Shreveport? With all the meth heads and welfare cases?


So you will feel right at home there.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17225
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -740

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Eagle1999 wrote:Today’s Bowl projections:
Vs South Carolina in Tampa
Vs Maryland in Charlotte



I would see Tampa as an absolute win.
User avatar
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9236
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: I am the Duke of New York
Karma: 1650

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 pm

hansen wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
Eagle1999 wrote:Today’s Bowl projections:
Vs South Carolina in Tampa
Vs Maryland in Charlotte


Aren't they just going to wind up back in fuck'en.... Shreveport? With all the meth heads and welfare cases?


So you will feel right at home there.


Assuming I go (or ever went) to Shreveport, then yes.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18238
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 11

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby HJS on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Hafley is nicely represented in the ESPN article on WuFlu's impact on college football. He rightfully throws all the credit on the kids for what they sacrificed. BC, NCS and Cuse all finished their seasons on time.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... d-covid-19
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15433
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 472

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:39 am

PhillyandBCEagles wrote:https://bceagles.com/sports/2020/8/31/cutout-crew.aspx

$25 Flynn Fund donation gets a cutout with your image in Alumni.

Who's getting the John Oates and Yogurt Man cutouts?


Did anyone do this?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8935
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 187

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Burkekq on Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Interesting to think of this as a reason why BC was so successful in the first half this year against Venables (limited rolodex of prior signals to steal). And then as a factor in perhaps why things fell apart, in addition to Jurk getting hurt:
https://www.si.com/college/2020/11/06/c ... aily-cover
Burkekq
n00b
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Karma: 12

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:33 pm

Burkekq wrote:Interesting to think of this as a reason why BC was so successful in the first half this year against Venables (limited rolodex of prior signals to steal). And then as a factor in perhaps why things fell apart, in addition to Jurk getting hurt:
https://www.si.com/college/2020/11/06/c ... aily-cover


BC turtled in the second half as I recall. I’m always super skeptical of sign stealing.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -288

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:55 am

eepstein0 wrote:
Burkekq wrote:Interesting to think of this as a reason why BC was so successful in the first half this year against Venables (limited rolodex of prior signals to steal). And then as a factor in perhaps why things fell apart, in addition to Jurk getting hurt:
https://www.si.com/college/2020/11/06/c ... aily-cover


BC turtled in the second half as I recall. I’m always super skeptical of sign stealing.




Awe-inspiring awesome alliteration always amazes.
User avatar
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9236
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: I am the Duke of New York
Karma: 1650

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:01 pm

DuchesneEast wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
Burkekq wrote:Interesting to think of this as a reason why BC was so successful in the first half this year against Venables (limited rolodex of prior signals to steal). And then as a factor in perhaps why things fell apart, in addition to Jurk getting hurt:
https://www.si.com/college/2020/11/06/c ... aily-cover


BC turtled in the second half as I recall. I’m always super skeptical of sign stealing.




Awe-inspiring awesome alliteration always amazes.


Dumbass Douchebag Duchie Dotes Dubiously...Dyke Donut-bumping Desired?


sorry
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2738
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: 27

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby HammarMA on Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:09 pm

Interesting analysis of Jurkovec: https://sportsgrindentertainment.com/ho ... e-in-2020/[url][/url]
HammarMA
n00b
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Karma: 11

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Untitled document