2020 BC Football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby claver2010 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:34 pm

two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18881
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3202

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 pm

claver2010 wrote:two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th


I doubt a double bye is helpful aside from getting Jurk healthy.

They’re going to struggle to play these last 2 games with Covid going crazy.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16733
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -273

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:45 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th


I doubt a double bye is helpful aside from getting Jurk healthy.

They’re going to struggle to play these last 2 games with Covid going crazy.


If the rest is helpful, and he doesn't need surgery, otherwise, this sucks for many reasons.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 154

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Onyx Blackman on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Can we schedule UMass for next week?
Image
User avatar
Onyx Blackman
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
Karma: 2949

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Onyx Blackman wrote:Can we schedule UMass for next week?


They are playing Playoff Contender Liberty next week
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3522
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 563

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby blueline on Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:56 pm

7-4 or 6-5 is respectable after a lot of preseason predictions with just a couple of wins or a few

BC is going in the right direction and the recruits next year will tell us something
blueline
n00b
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:37 pm
Location: MA
Karma: -23

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:07 am

claver2010 wrote:two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th

Has this been moved back to next week???
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -postponed
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15275
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 433

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:37 am

HJS wrote:
claver2010 wrote:two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th

Has this been moved back to next week???
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -postponed


Announced this morning it will be played November 28th. Time TBD. Thankfully this is the bye week so no real impact to us.

In other news, hockey's opener has been postponed a second time because New Hampshire has COVID.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3522
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 563

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:19 pm

BCMurt09 wrote:
HJS wrote:
claver2010 wrote:two weeks off as louisville is pushed back to dec 12th

Has this been moved back to next week???
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -postponed


Announced this morning it will be played November 28th. Time TBD. Thankfully this is the bye week so no real impact to us.

In other news, hockey's opener has been postponed a second time because New Hampshire has COVID.


4 pm Saturday
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16733
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -273

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 am

1 PM hockey vs PC in Conte
4 PM football vs Lou in Alumni

First time I can remember both teams having home games the same day. This is fucking ridiculous that not even the students can get in.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -346

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby BCMurt09 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:52 am

Eaglekeeper wrote:1 PM hockey vs PC in Conte
4 PM football vs Lou in Alumni

First time I can remember both teams having home games the same day. This is fucking ridiculous that not even the students can get in.

Go Eagles!


At this point there should be at least some students in the stands. Indoors is still a little iffy though.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3522
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 563

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby claver2010 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:04 pm

justin bellido is transferring. FR WR from Erasmus, flipped to BC from Minn late in game last year
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18881
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3202

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby hansen on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:57 pm

claver2010 wrote:justin bellido is transferring. FR WR from Erasmus, flipped to BC from Minn late in game last year


Not even a full season and he’s leaving?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16964
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -395

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Kobay, Zay, Gill, CJLewis, and Galloway are ahead of him on the depth chart, with Taji Johnson seeing some action as well. Hope he goes to a place where he has a shot at PT.
Last edited by MF73-Eleazar on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1886
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -242

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:09 pm

hansen wrote:
claver2010 wrote:justin bellido is transferring. FR WR from Erasmus, flipped to BC from Minn late in game last year


Not even a full season and he’s leaving?


He has been hurt since well before the Duke game.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 154

Re: 2020 BC Football

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:15 am

Hockey is playing at UMass this weekend because Providence has the rona. No need to worry about overcrowding in the Conte showers.
Image
User avatar
Onyx Blackman
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
Karma: 2949

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Untitled document