Superfan Slogan Discussion Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Superfan Slogan Discussion Thread

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:07 pm

Not that the students wear the Superfan t-shirts anymore, I'm told because BCPD tracks which classes have which slogans and so know if you're underage drinking (which seems easy to overcome by just getting an upperclassman's shirt like we used to do, but I digress).

If no one in the marketing department recognizes the opportunity for putting "Get In" as the slogan for this year then I have nothing for you and we may be worse off than we thought.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Re: Superfan Slogan Discussion Thread

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:39 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Not that the students wear the Superfan t-shirts anymore, I'm told because BCPD tracks which classes have which slogans and so know if you're underage drinking (which seems easy to overcome by just getting an upperclassman's shirt like we used to do, but I digress).

If no one in the marketing department recognizes the opportunity for putting "Get In" as the slogan for this year then I have nothing for you and we may be worse off than we thought.

"#AlwaysBelieveInBC displaying incompetence from time to time."
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Re: Superfan Slogan Discussion Thread

Postby Los on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Just pick a slogan and stick with it year in and year out. Problem solved. "Get In" is as good as any.

The bigger issue is the bare-knuckle brawling eagle that is a clear knock-off of the ND leprechaun. Get rid of that and pick something more BC-specific.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium