Anthony Brown Transferring

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Anthony Brown Transferring

Postby HJS on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:07 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Jurk > Brown > Grosel. I’m not sure how good any of them are, but there’s a big gap from 1 to 2 to 3

Jesus when did we ask the hoops guy for an opinion.

Apparently around the time China was spreading the virus throughout the world.
eepstein0 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:17 pm {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Grosel is better than non-mobile Brown. Looking forward to a calm and reasoned discussion on the matter.

no

This is purely about the football player (heard he is a great guy).

He is an atrocious QB and I’d prefer Grosel. They both stink
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Jurk > Brown > Grosel. I’m not sure how good any of them are, but there’s a big gap from 1 to 2 to 3

But where does Chris Crane rank in there?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:28 am

Interesting to note that on a night he had a 177.2 passer rating against a woefully inept Arizona team fresh off its first loss to NAU since the Hoover Administration, that Oregon’s coaching staff, the entirety of Oregon’s football media and Brown himself thought he was terrible and was basically the only reason Arizona was still in the game in the 4th quarter. In addition, the Oregon football media have been harping on his lack of touch and penchant for wildly overthrowing wide open receivers all season long. The narrative there isn’t that of a seasoned and battle tested QB finally getting an opportunity and performing in the spotlight, but rather, a passable game manager who has been handed the keys to the most talented Oregon offense ever (there appears to be some dispute as to whether the team that lost in the national championship was better offensively) and bolstered by the absolute best defense Oregon has ever had bar none, and managing well enough so far. However, the press also seems to be saying that if Oregon does blow it it will be because of Brown.

I have no position of the Grosel-Brown slap fight. I think Brown would be better, but I think Jurk is much better than either of them.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium