2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby L35guy on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:05 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:Talent is not BC's current problem. BC had more talent than Kansas.

IB is a liar and a moron. Love Gunnell but come on. We haven't had a WR drafted in 30 years.


Atlanta I am not going to call you a liar or a moron but you are wrong. Talent IS BC's problem. Now I am going to get into the weeds and explain (with detail) as to WHY you are wrong, something you would not do for me. Did you watch the game vs Kansas? I did. It made me sick. And after a while, I stopped feeling sick and came to terms with what was happening.

Tell me, how talented are these players when the defensive backs and the linebackers are too slow at the point of attack to actually close to the ball carrier until long after he has gotten the first down? Go back and look at the thread when we were all discussing the Kansas game, our players have no speed at all. None. I think one commenter (wasn't me) said he thought the players were playing like their feet were in cement. If you aren't quick enough to react to the ball carrier (and they aren't) then exactly how "talented" are they really?

Remember last season? Do you remember the wins vs Temple and Wake Forest? Well I do. Even in victory, I had great discomfort because the defense simply couldn't get off the field. It appeared to me that the only way the defense got off the field was when Temple or Wake scored OR the defense intercepted a pass or recovered a fumble. That was it. And that is because they were too slow at the point of attack to make a play to prevent the first down. Atlanta, nothing has changed in a year. They had slow players last year, they are slower this year. Vs VPI, the 2019 team needed 5 turnovers to win by a touchdown because the defense wasn't going to get off the field any other way. :shrug

Don't you (or any of you) tell me that this team is talented. I don't want to hear it. BC has had talent. I remember the first year BC came into the ACC. I remember. I was there watching those games. I remember the game vs Clemson in 2005 (in Clemson I'll add.) Clemson couldn't stay ON the field in 2005 to score any points. They had (basically) no drives. That is because BC had so many "three-and-outs" defensively. Now the game was very close (because BC couldn't stay on the field either), but BC wound up with the win (their first in ACC play if I remember correctly.) And that was because their players were talented, speedy at the point of attack. They closed and made tackles. They had genuine talent in 2005. This 2019 team does not.

I'll close with one last remark. 1999 (wow 20 years ago, I'm fucking old) was the first year BC returned to a Bowl since the gambling scandal. I believe it was Toby's third year as coach, Chris Hovan's last year with the team. We were excited because we "thought" we had a real coach. Not only did Toby give us our first winning season in years (8-3), BC beat Notre Dame again. That was huge. Then the Bowl game vs 6-5 Colorado. Then we got our asses kicked up and down the field. It was embarrassing. And when interviewed, Toby was brutally candid and honest with the media. He coldly and calculatingly said the players were too slow. That's it. They were simply too slow to be on the field vs a 6-5 Colorado. Thus began the Toby we all grew to loathe and hate, the man who spent the next 5 years bitching to the alumni and the media about how he had to scour the Northeast looking for faster players, complaining all the time that he spent all his free time recruiting. And damn it, that is just not fair to him or his family! Atlanta, that 1999 roster is probably more talented than the players we now have 20 years later.


^This 100%. I hate the Heinz Hammer as much as anyone and his coaching/personnel philosophies are a major reason for this dumpster fire of a program, but it's not the #1 reason. This roster lacks talent for the most part, and more specifically, they lack speed and athleticism. When you combine this with a doofus coach whose coaching philosophies are stuck up the ass of 1960s Notre Dame, it's a recipe for disaster. Sure, there is SOME talent and it's not a Spaz-level empty cupboard, but this roster is nowhere near that 2007 team or some of Toby's earlier rosters. Though in fairness, those teams lacked speed and athleticsm to varying degrees as well.
L35guy
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 pm
Karma: 23

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Before this year I had generally felt that Daz was recruiting at an acceptable level but this year's D line and secondary are so atrocious they're going to undo all the good recruiting work done at other positions.
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -347

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:00 pm

L35guy wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:Talent is not BC's current problem. BC had more talent than Kansas.

IB is a liar and a moron. Love Gunnell but come on. We haven't had a WR drafted in 30 years.


Atlanta I am not going to call you a liar or a moron but you are wrong. Talent IS BC's problem. Now I am going to get into the weeds and explain (with detail) as to WHY you are wrong, something you would not do for me. Did you watch the game vs Kansas? I did. It made me sick. And after a while, I stopped feeling sick and came to terms with what was happening.

Tell me, how talented are these players when the defensive backs and the linebackers are too slow at the point of attack to actually close to the ball carrier until long after he has gotten the first down? Go back and look at the thread when we were all discussing the Kansas game, our players have no speed at all. None. I think one commenter (wasn't me) said he thought the players were playing like their feet were in cement. If you aren't quick enough to react to the ball carrier (and they aren't) then exactly how "talented" are they really?

Remember last season? Do you remember the wins vs Temple and Wake Forest? Well I do. Even in victory, I had great discomfort because the defense simply couldn't get off the field. It appeared to me that the only way the defense got off the field was when Temple or Wake scored OR the defense intercepted a pass or recovered a fumble. That was it. And that is because they were too slow at the point of attack to make a play to prevent the first down. Atlanta, nothing has changed in a year. They had slow players last year, they are slower this year. Vs VPI, the 2019 team needed 5 turnovers to win by a touchdown because the defense wasn't going to get off the field any other way. :shrug

Don't you (or any of you) tell me that this team is talented. I don't want to hear it. BC has had talent. I remember the first year BC came into the ACC. I remember. I was there watching those games. I remember the game vs Clemson in 2005 (in Clemson I'll add.) Clemson couldn't stay ON the field in 2005 to score any points. They had (basically) no drives. That is because BC had so many "three-and-outs" defensively. Now the game was very close (because BC couldn't stay on the field either), but BC wound up with the win (their first in ACC play if I remember correctly.) And that was because their players were talented, speedy at the point of attack. They closed and made tackles. They had genuine talent in 2005. This 2019 team does not.

I'll close with one last remark. 1999 (wow 20 years ago, I'm fucking old) was the first year BC returned to a Bowl since the gambling scandal. I believe it was Toby's third year as coach, Chris Hovan's last year with the team. We were excited because we "thought" we had a real coach. Not only did Toby give us our first winning season in years (8-3), BC beat Notre Dame again. That was huge. Then the Bowl game vs 6-5 Colorado. Then we got our asses kicked up and down the field. It was embarrassing. And when interviewed, Toby was brutally candid and honest with the media. He coldly and calculatingly said the players were too slow. That's it. They were simply too slow to be on the field vs a 6-5 Colorado. Thus began the Toby we all grew to loathe and hate, the man who spent the next 5 years bitching to the alumni and the media about how he had to scour the Northeast looking for faster players, complaining all the time that he spent all his free time recruiting. And damn it, that is just not fair to him or his family! Atlanta, that 1999 roster is probably more talented than the players we now have 20 years later.


^This 100%. I hate the Heinz Hammer as much as anyone and his coaching/personnel philosophies are a major reason for this dumpster fire of a program, but it's not the #1 reason. This roster lacks talent for the most part, and more specifically, they lack speed and athleticism. When you combine this with a doofus coach whose coaching philosophies are stuck up the ass of 1960s Notre Dame, it's a recipe for disaster. Sure, there is SOME talent and it's not a Spaz-level empty cupboard, but this roster is nowhere near that 2007 team or some of Toby's earlier rosters. Though in fairness, those teams lacked speed and athleticsm to varying degrees as well.


Thank you
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16732
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: -311

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Eaglekeeper on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:56 pm

You won’t here Don Brown complaining. Let’s face the facts, first Daz is not going anywhere despite the record this year, 2nd when he is fired in 2021 BC will fuck up the hire once again and 3rd Leahy will still be President in 2021.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -330

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eagletx on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 am

Corporal Funishment wrote:Before this year I had generally felt that Daz was recruiting at an acceptable level but this year's D line and secondary are so atrocious they're going to undo all the good recruiting work done at other positions.


So true. Whether Addazio is so focused on the offense, or the coaching churn had its effects, the sheer dropoff on defense is indefensible. In year seven, one should expect some continuity in a program fully populated by this coach. You should foresee your needs going forward and recruit accordingly. Addazio's MO has be to struggle to patch significant gaps that reared up year after year after year, whether at QB, OL, receiver, etc...This year its defense. After his flawed game management issues, his apparent inability to provide reasonable stability across the roster seven years in by effectively anticipating and recruiting to need says volumes about his program management accumen (or lack thereof).
eagletx
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Karma: -222

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:12 am

Eaglekeeper wrote:You won’t here Don Brown complaining. Let’s face the facts, first Daz is not going anywhere despite the record this year, 2nd when he is fired in 2021 BC will fuck up the hire once again and 3rd Leahy will still be President in 2021.

Go Eagles!


this might be your most sane post ever
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18142
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3090

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eagle33 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:19 am

Holgorsen might be available at seasons end if houston sticks to its "we fire coaches at 8-4" edict.
eagle33
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am
Karma: 83

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby flakes on Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Would gladly take Harbaugh when he is canned this year
flakes
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Karma: -24

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am

Sean Gleeson? Might need some more time, but he’s a guy who clearly understands offense. From Jersey, played at Williams was OC at Princeton and now somehow is OC at Okie State. You’d imagine that he might want to get out of Stillwater at some point.
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 424

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby flakes on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:59 am

BC923 wrote:Sean Gleeson? Might need some more time, but he’s a guy who clearly understands offense. From Jersey, played at Williams was OC at Princeton and now somehow is OC at Okie State. You’d imagine that he might want to get out of Stillwater at some point.


It’s a really good thought and would totally be on board, I just don’t know why a true up and coming P5 coordinator would move to a job where it’s a difficult to get athletes and win. Also, there are far more colleges that are like Stillwater than Chestnut Hill. I think that’s the nature of college football.
flakes
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Karma: -24

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:52 pm

flakes wrote:
BC923 wrote:Sean Gleeson? Might need some more time, but he’s a guy who clearly understands offense. From Jersey, played at Williams was OC at Princeton and now somehow is OC at Okie State. You’d imagine that he might want to get out of Stillwater at some point.


It’s a really good thought and would totally be on board, I just don’t know why a true up and coming P5 coordinator would move to a job where it’s a difficult to get athletes and win. Also, there are far more colleges that are like Stillwater than Chestnut Hill. I think that’s the nature of college football.

The thought would likely be that BC is a lot more similar to Princeton (where he spent the last 6 seasons) than Stillwater (where spent the last 6 weeks). I will just point out that if BC hired Princeton's OC as a head coach, this board would blowup (if there were people who still cared about the program).
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14353
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 255

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Logitano on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:07 pm

HJS wrote:
flakes wrote:
BC923 wrote:Sean Gleeson? Might need some more time, but he’s a guy who clearly understands offense. From Jersey, played at Williams was OC at Princeton and now somehow is OC at Okie State. You’d imagine that he might want to get out of Stillwater at some point.


It’s a really good thought and would totally be on board, I just don’t know why a true up and coming P5 coordinator would move to a job where it’s a difficult to get athletes and win. Also, there are far more colleges that are like Stillwater than Chestnut Hill. I think that’s the nature of college football.

The thought would likely be that BC is a lot more similar to Princeton (where he spent the last 6 seasons) than Stillwater (where spent the last 6 weeks). I will just point out that if BC hired Princeton's OC as a head coach, this board would blowup (if there were people who still cared about the program).


My #1 criteria for the next coach is has he been to the Hunt. Sean Gleeson meets that criteria. :ace
Logitano
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm
Karma: 884

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BCMurt09 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Logitano wrote:
HJS wrote:
flakes wrote:
BC923 wrote:Sean Gleeson? Might need some more time, but he’s a guy who clearly understands offense. From Jersey, played at Williams was OC at Princeton and now somehow is OC at Okie State. You’d imagine that he might want to get out of Stillwater at some point.


It’s a really good thought and would totally be on board, I just don’t know why a true up and coming P5 coordinator would move to a job where it’s a difficult to get athletes and win. Also, there are far more colleges that are like Stillwater than Chestnut Hill. I think that’s the nature of college football.

The thought would likely be that BC is a lot more similar to Princeton (where he spent the last 6 seasons) than Stillwater (where spent the last 6 weeks). I will just point out that if BC hired Princeton's OC as a head coach, this board would blowup (if there were people who still cared about the program).


My #1 criteria for the next coach is has he been to the Hunt. Sean Gleeson meets that criteria. :ace


Princeton Monday to Friday; Oklahoma State on Saturday
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 475

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Eaglekeeper on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC. Let’s see how Wake looks on Saturday and the rest of the year. We can always bring back DB as DC when Michigan fires JH.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -330

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Eaglekeeper wrote:Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC.

Daz owns a 4-2 record against him.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14353
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 255

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby gallopingghost on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Keep an eye on Paul Peterson. He has had dynamic offenses everywhere he has gone and is now a DII head coach at 2 and 1.
User avatar
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Karma: 227

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:37 pm

gallopingghost wrote:Keep an eye on Paul Peterson. He has had dynamic offenses everywhere he has gone and is now a DII head coach at 2 and 1.


Is he the last JUCO player to play for the eagles?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 289

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 pm

HJS wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC.

Daz owns a 4-2 record against him.


Why would Clawson leave Wake to come to BC?
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16295
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: -258

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 pm

hansen wrote:
gallopingghost wrote:Keep an eye on Paul Peterson. He has had dynamic offenses everywhere he has gone and is now a DII head coach at 2 and 1.


Is he the last JUCO player to play for the eagles?

Codi Boek I think was JUCO
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 424

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC.

Daz owns a 4-2 record against him.


Why would Clawson leave Wake to come to BC?


I'm missing it. He's a genius that loses to guys like the idiot at BC. Is the answer better players?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30969
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2408

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eaglecaddy on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:09 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC.

Daz owns a 4-2 record against him.


Why would Clawson leave Wake to come to BC?


I'm missing it. He's a genius that loses to guys like the idiot at BC. Is the answer better players?


Clawson is signed through 2026 at WF.
eaglecaddy
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Karma: 274

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:21 pm

Eaglekeeper slays me sometimes
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -347

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:Eaglekeeper slays me sometimes


Is eaglekeeper TRE?
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 521

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 pm

eaglecaddy wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Dave Clawson - Amherst grad, done a very good job wherever he has been HC.

Daz owns a 4-2 record against him.


Why would Clawson leave Wake to come to BC?


I'm missing it. He's a genius that loses to guys like the idiot at BC. Is the answer better players?


Clawson is signed through 2026 at WF.


Okay. That could be 4-5 more losses to BC
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30969
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2408

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:41 am

He's not coming here, but I'll be interested to see how this season plays out for Joe Moorhead. He was 8-4 last year and is 3-1 this year with a loss to K State (now #22/24) and a win over Kentucky. Auburn this weekend.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 475

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:44 am

BCMurt09 wrote:He's not coming here, but I'll be interested to see how this season plays out for Joe Moorhead. He was 8-4 last year and is 3-1 this year with a loss to K State (now #22/24) and a win over Kentucky. Auburn this weekend.

That’s one of the toughest jobs out there, Dan Mullen really raised expectations. I really like Moorhead, but it’s not going to be an easy season for him.
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 424

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:12 am

agreed, he's the right northern coach in the SEC to target

as stated it's an impossible job and probably quite the culture shock for someone who the furthest south he's been at is dc
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18142
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3090

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Would Fickell be in the mix? Does the Jarmond/OSU connection help or get in the way?
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 424

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Eaglekeeper on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 pm

Joe Moorhead is not coming to BC. Now you can talk about the Next candidate that is not coming.
BC is an upgrade from Wake. Contracts are broken all of the time by coaches. Clawson’s record is impressive at rebuilding programs. He has a QB that is going to be tough to stop this year. If he can get Wake to 8-9 wins he will get offers to leave. That’s the most difficult program in the ACC to be successful at.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -330

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby flakes on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:22 am

gallopingghost wrote:Keep an eye on Paul Peterson. He has had dynamic offenses everywhere he has gone and is now a DII head coach at 2 and 1.


Hoping this never happens.
flakes
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Karma: -24

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrightonEagle and 12 guests

Untitled document