2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:26 am

thanks and yup just fluff.

re jimmy mac:

“We’re all professionals, we have a job to do. I tend to evaluate at the end of the season,”


which isn't accurate, during the daz change he said in the final month of the year he started having discussions w board & leahyhoo
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Dave Aranda finally gets a job. Baylor with another solid hire.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... head-coach
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eagle33 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:46 pm

will there be a schiano update today. the haf hire has put a lot of stress on him and i'm worried.
eagle33
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am
Karma: -221

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby dick ritchie on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:07 pm

Mark Dantonio stepping down at MSU the day before signing day. Feldman says Narduzzi or Fickell could be his replacement.
dick ritchie
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 pm
Karma: 25

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:16 am

dick ritchie wrote:Mark Dantonio stepping down at MSU the day before signing day. Feldman says Narduzzi or Fickell could be his replacement.


The Athletic reporting that Mel Tucker is leaving Colorado for MSU
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 125

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:37 am

mel tucker: 'there's no transfer portal in the real world'
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby hansen on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 am

claver2010 wrote:mel tucker: 'there's no transfer portal in the real world'


oh, the irony.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17364
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -878

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:02 pm

CU should be so much better than they are. Tucker sucks so no loss there, but I don't trust Colorado to find a good replacement. McCartney showed what the model should be -- lots of kids that other schools won't touch from Jucos, Cali and Texas and turn a blind eye to behavior and graduation. Now they just need someone who is willing to "return to their glory."
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 644

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby JesuitIvy on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:38 pm

ATLeagle wrote:CU should be so much better than they are. Tucker sucks so no loss there, but I don't trust Colorado to find a good replacement. McCartney showed what the model should be -- lots of kids that other schools won't touch from Jucos, Cali and Texas and turn a blind eye to behavior and graduation. Now they just need someone who is willing to "return to their glory."

This sets up Addazio nicely to get his statement win right off that bat. CSU and CU open their season against one another. The first 7-6 is always the best....
In.
User avatar
JesuitIvy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Karma: 237

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:45 pm

ATLeagle wrote:CU should be so much better than they are. Tucker sucks so no loss there, but I don't trust Colorado to find a good replacement. McCartney showed what the model should be -- lots of kids that other schools won't touch from Jucos, Cali and Texas and turn a blind eye to behavior and graduation. Now they just need someone who is willing to "return to their glory."



Does the return to glory include all of the rape and criminality?
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 306

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

JesuitIvy wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:CU should be so much better than they are. Tucker sucks so no loss there, but I don't trust Colorado to find a good replacement. McCartney showed what the model should be -- lots of kids that other schools won't touch from Jucos, Cali and Texas and turn a blind eye to behavior and graduation. Now they just need someone who is willing to "return to their glory."

This sets up Addazio nicely to get his statement win right off that bat. CSU and CU open their season against one another. The first 7-6 is always the best....[/quote]


It will be 7 years before he gets enough depth to crack the rock
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32874
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2489

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Chudzinski joining as an analyst. Didn’t we think he might be interviewed for HC at one point?
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 457

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby hansen on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:40 pm

Pete Thamel wrote:Sources: Boston College is expected to hire former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski in an off-field role. Chudzinski also brings extensive experience as a college and NFL OC. He‘ll be used as a veteran resource for first-year coach Jeff Hafley.


We are now hiring people for random off-field roles? Does this mean we've made it>?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17364
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -878

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby HJS on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:10 pm

hansen wrote:
Pete Thamel wrote:Sources: Boston College is expected to hire former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski in an off-field role. Chudzinski also brings extensive experience as a college and NFL OC. He‘ll be used as a veteran resource for first-year coach Jeff Hafley.


We are now hiring people for random off-field roles? Does this mean we've made it>?

I think this is an incredibly strong development. Brings someone with a ton of experience on which a first time head coach can rely.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:11 pm

HJS wrote:
hansen wrote:
Pete Thamel wrote:Sources: Boston College is expected to hire former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski in an off-field role. Chudzinski also brings extensive experience as a college and NFL OC. He‘ll be used as a veteran resource for first-year coach Jeff Hafley.


We are now hiring people for random off-field roles? Does this mean we've made it>?

I think this is an incredibly strong development. Brings someone with a ton of experience on which a first time head coach can rely.


The above is very good
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16905
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:17 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
HJS wrote:
hansen wrote:
Pete Thamel wrote:Sources: Boston College is expected to hire former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski in an off-field role. Chudzinski also brings extensive experience as a college and NFL OC. He‘ll be used as a veteran resource for first-year coach Jeff Hafley.


We are now hiring people for random off-field roles? Does this mean we've made it>?

I think this is an incredibly strong development. Brings someone with a ton of experience on which a first time head coach can rely.


The above is very good


Was he on his couch the last two seasons?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8986
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
HJS wrote:
hansen wrote:
Pete Thamel wrote:Sources: Boston College is expected to hire former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski in an off-field role. Chudzinski also brings extensive experience as a college and NFL OC. He‘ll be used as a veteran resource for first-year coach Jeff Hafley.


We are now hiring people for random off-field roles? Does this mean we've made it>?

I think this is an incredibly strong development. Brings someone with a ton of experience on which a first time head coach can rely.


The above is very good


They seem to have gotten the bump they needed from a support perspective. Aside from this news, im seeing a number of guys on twitter who have different support titles (mainly recruiting support) that I haven't noticed in the past.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 125


Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 am

hansen wrote:USA Today reporting that Norvell to FSU will be announced tomorrow


what a cluster with norvell
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 am

his college photo looks like he was Britney Spears' baby daddy/Timberlake backup dancer.
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eaglesmith on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:55 am

claver2010 wrote:
hansen wrote:USA Today reporting that Norvell to FSU will be announced tomorrow


what a cluster with norvell


So he didn't say anything insensitive ala Brees, he just lied about reaching out individually to players when he really had a mass text sent out? There's gotta be more to player unhappiness than that for this to turn into a huge problem.
eaglesmith
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 pm
Karma: 28

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:27 pm

seems like gundy is next to be cancelled
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3230

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby flakes on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 pm

claver2010 wrote:seems like gundy is next to be cancelled


Good. He's a fucking hillbilly.
flakes
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Karma: -27

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:31 pm

flakes wrote:
claver2010 wrote:seems like gundy is next to be cancelled


Good. He's a fucking hillbilly.


Because he wore a t-shirt for a lightly watched cable news network that is no more insane in it's right wing views than MSNBC or CNN are in their leftwing views. Fuck Chuba Hubbard. I can't wait till he goes broke within three years of exiting the league.

And also, with this sort of attitude, don't complain when you fine yourself lined up in front of a ditch with your fellow soy boys when Jesusland kicks the shit out your People's Democratic Republic in Civil War Part 2. You guys are doing everything in your power to provoke it without thinking through how it ends.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 351

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 pm

Ya know, decaf is an option in the mornings...
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby HJS on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
flakes wrote:
claver2010 wrote:seems like gundy is next to be cancelled


Good. He's a fucking hillbilly.


Because he wore a t-shirt for a lightly watched cable news network that is no more insane in it's right wing views than MSNBC or CNN are in their leftwing views. Fuck Chuba Hubbard. I can't wait till he goes broke within three years of exiting the league.

And also, with this sort of attitude, don't complain when you fine yourself lined up in front of a ditch with your fellow soy boys when Jesusland kicks the shit out your People's Democratic Republic in Civil War Part 2. You guys are doing everything in your power to provoke it without thinking through how it ends.

Agreed. The intolerance of the Left knows no bounds.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby MaxxPower325 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:57 pm

HJS wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
flakes wrote:
claver2010 wrote:seems like gundy is next to be cancelled


Good. He's a fucking hillbilly.


Because he wore a t-shirt for a lightly watched cable news network that is no more insane in it's right wing views than MSNBC or CNN are in their leftwing views. Fuck Chuba Hubbard. I can't wait till he goes broke within three years of exiting the league.

And also, with this sort of attitude, don't complain when you fine yourself lined up in front of a ditch with your fellow soy boys when Jesusland kicks the shit out your People's Democratic Republic in Civil War Part 2. You guys are doing everything in your power to provoke it without thinking through how it ends.

Agreed. The intolerance of the Left knows no bounds.


When Matt Taibbi is blasting the left-wing media you know you’ve over-stepped.
MaxxPower325
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am
Karma: 106

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby BC923 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Very telling that no former players or assistant coaches are speaking up for Gundy, compared to when things have cropped up about other coaches.

It’s not just about the shirt. The administration, former players, and people who have coached with him all think he’s an asshole and have for a long time.
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 457

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:04 pm

flakes wrote:
claver2010 wrote:seems like gundy is next to be cancelled


Good. He's a fucking hillbilly.
Last edited by eepstein0 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16905
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby eagle33 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:11 pm

hilarious that people are now defending trump's favorite "news" agency, oan, because of criticism of a t-shirt worn by who-gives-a-fuck-about-mike-gundy-and-what-he-thinks.

lol maga's
eagle33
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am
Karma: -221

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Untitled document