Miraculous Apparition at the Heights

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Miraculous Apparition at the Heights

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 am

That kid from Pahokee sounds like a smart fella. Strange.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:That kid from Pahokee sounds like a smart fella. Strange.

I believe everything that Wang sees and says. That is all.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:41 pm

The first year of the Mods the walls were,--- and probably still are ---paper thin between 2 separated Mods, say like 34 & 35.

Two groups of Seniors who dated and lived next to each other knocked down the wall and made a 12 person Mod.

That was a great apparition and I believe some of those girls would not be mistaken for the Virgin Mary.

Father Hanrahan was pissed off and boy did that ruin their lives forever.

The damages exceeded $25.00 for that interior separation wall, not including labor.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby mod6A on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:The first year of the Mods the walls were,--- and probably still are ---paper thin between 2 separated Mods, say like 34 & 35.

Two groups of Seniors who dated and lived next to each other knocked down the wall and made a 12 person Mod.

That was a great apparition and I believe some of those girls would not be mistaken for the Virgin Mary.

The damages exceeded $25.00 for that interior separation wall, not including labor.

i saw this done my senior year as well.....but it was storage closet to storage closet.
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:The first year of the Mods the walls were,--- and probably still are ---paper thin between 2 separated Mods, say like 34 & 35.

i saw this done my senior year as well.....but it was storage closet to storage closet.

We did this, but it was basement to basement.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
mod6A {l Wrote}:

We did this, but it was basement to basement.

I saw Jennifer Connelly do this in a movie once, but it was as... Wait, I think I'm thinking of something else.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby bchockey04 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:
I saw Jennifer Connelly do this in a movie once, but it was as... Wait, I think I'm thinking of something else.

:kudos
bchockey04
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium