2021 Recruiting Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BC923 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 am

hansen wrote:Looks like 2 offers when out today to two 4 star DTs... one from Maryland and the other from VA.

I like that they’re going after top players. Seems like Daz would always concede those guys
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 430

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby fs33 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Eaglekeeper wrote:Tyrese Baptiste has committed.

Go Eagles!


Where did you see this?
Image
fs33
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Karma: 175

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:32 pm

So regarding recruiting territory ...

Oghobaase tweeted out today that he was out recruiting in Houston
Joe Dailey is in NJ
Thurin in Ohio (posted picture with Bobby Swigert last evening)
Cignetti tweeted that he is in North Jersey
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:44 pm

fs33 wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Tyrese Baptiste has committed.

Go Eagles!


Where did you see this?


Michigan offered him today.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8352
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 115

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
fs33 wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Tyrese Baptiste has committed.

Go Eagles!


Where did you see this?


Michigan offered him today.


Brown was in MA today (obv). He also offered BC commit Josiah Stewart. Also nothing public (twitter or other sites) suggests Baptiste is committed
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby Eaglekeeper on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Inside source.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -340

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby RegalBCeagle on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:17 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
fs33 wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Tyrese Baptiste has committed.

Go Eagles!


Where did you see this?


Michigan offered him today.


Brown was in MA today (obv). He also offered BC commit Josiah Stewart. Also nothing public (twitter or other sites) suggests Baptiste is committed


Chasing BC recruits for Michigan sounds funny to me and I'd imagine their fans don't believe this is part of a winning formula relative to UM's standards.
User avatar
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2670
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 pm
Karma: 347

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:29 pm

Eaglekeeper wrote:Inside source.

Go Eagles!


Eaglekeeper hears whispers from every corner of Alumni
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -181

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BC923 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:39 pm

RegalBCeagle wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
fs33 wrote:
Eaglekeeper wrote:Tyrese Baptiste has committed.

Go Eagles!


Where did you see this?


Michigan offered him today.


Brown was in MA today (obv). He also offered BC commit Josiah Stewart. Also nothing public (twitter or other sites) suggests Baptiste is committed


Chasing BC recruits for Michigan sounds funny to me and I'd imagine their fans don't believe this is part of a winning formula relative to UM's standards.

Says a lot about why they can’t get over the hump
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 430

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Bunch of offers going out the last few days ...

- James Gillespie (6'2 300lb) DT from Woodbridge HS in VA. Offers from BC, Michigan, Ped State, Maryland, Kentucky, Pitt, UVA
- Tahjamell Bullock (6'3 215lb) dual threat QB from St. Peters Prep in NJ. Offers from BC, Duke Rutgers and Syracuse
- Avante Dickerson (5'11 160lb) DB from Omaha, NE. Offers from BC, LSU, Nebraska, tOSU, Oregon, Iowa, Kansas State
- Jack Pugh (6'5 235lb) TE from Hilliard Bradley in OH. Offers from BC, Cincy, Iowa State, Pitt, WVU and Wisconsin
- Colin Heinrich (6'3 300lb) OL from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, LSU, USCe and Tennessee
- Caleb Coombs (5'11 185lb) WR from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, Bama, UGA, LSU, etc ...
- West Weeks (6'2 200lb) ATH from Oconee Country HS in GA. Offers from BC, Duke, Louisville, USCe, Vandy and UVA
- Marcus Bradley (6'3 270lb) DT from Quince Orchard HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ped State, tOSU
- Kaden Prather (6'3 210lb) WR from Northwest HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Maryland, Ped State, tOSU, Bama, etc ...
- Naquan Brown (6'3 200lb) DE from Ocean Lakes HS in Virginia Beach, VA. Offers from BC, Indiana, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, UNC, Ped State, etc ...
- Tyreek Chappell (6'0 200lb) CB from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, WVU, Baylor, Iowa State, Maryland, Pitt, Cuse, Tennessee, Wake
- Ken Talley (6'1 200lb) DE from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, Ped State, Baylor, Florida, Maryland, Pitt, VT, WVU
- Rahmir Stewart (6'0 185lb) Safety from Imhotep in Philly. Offers from BC, Baylor, Iowa State, Ped State, Pitt, TAMU, WVU
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:52 am

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Bunch of offers going out the last few days ...

- James Gillespie (6'2 300lb) DT from Woodbridge HS in VA. Offers from BC, Michigan, Ped State, Maryland, Kentucky, Pitt, UVA
- Tahjamell Bullock (6'3 215lb) dual threat QB from St. Peters Prep in NJ. Offers from BC, Duke Rutgers and Syracuse
- Avante Dickerson (5'11 160lb) DB from Omaha, NE. Offers from BC, LSU, Nebraska, tOSU, Oregon, Iowa, Kansas State
- Jack Pugh (6'5 235lb) TE from Hilliard Bradley in OH. Offers from BC, Cincy, Iowa State, Pitt, WVU and Wisconsin
- Colin Heinrich (6'3 300lb) OL from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, LSU, USCe and Tennessee
- Caleb Coombs (5'11 185lb) WR from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, Bama, UGA, LSU, etc ...
- West Weeks (6'2 200lb) ATH from Oconee Country HS in GA. Offers from BC, Duke, Louisville, USCe, Vandy and UVA
- Marcus Bradley (6'3 270lb) DT from Quince Orchard HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ped State, tOSU
- Kaden Prather (6'3 210lb) WR from Northwest HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Maryland, Ped State, tOSU, Bama, etc ...
- Naquan Brown (6'3 200lb) DE from Ocean Lakes HS in Virginia Beach, VA. Offers from BC, Indiana, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, UNC, Ped State, etc ...
- Tyreek Chappell (6'0 200lb) CB from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, WVU, Baylor, Iowa State, Maryland, Pitt, Cuse, Tennessee, Wake
- Ken Talley (6'1 200lb) DE from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, Ped State, Baylor, Florida, Maryland, Pitt, VT, WVU
- Rahmir Stewart (6'0 185lb) Safety from Imhotep in Philly. Offers from BC, Baylor, Iowa State, Ped State, Pitt, TAMU, WVU


Without even looking it up, I can tell you who made the offers to most of these kids. :)
User avatar
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: I am the Duke of New York
Karma: 1629

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BC923 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:22 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:So regarding recruiting territory ...

Oghobaase tweeted out today that he was out recruiting in Houston
Joe Dailey is in NJ
Thurin in Ohio (posted picture with Bobby Swigert last evening)
Cignetti tweeted that he is in North Jersey


To add to this, Shimko is in NJ also.
Gunnell has been in Chicago/Omaha (haven’t got any players from that part of the country in a while. Was Suntrup the last?)
Don’t know where Applebaum is.
AAR has been in the DMV.
Lukabu is on the road but not sure where.
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 430

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BostonCollege1 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:10 pm

DuchesneEast wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Bunch of offers going out the last few days ...

- James Gillespie (6'2 300lb) DT from Woodbridge HS in VA. Offers from BC, Michigan, Ped State, Maryland, Kentucky, Pitt, UVA
- Tahjamell Bullock (6'3 215lb) dual threat QB from St. Peters Prep in NJ. Offers from BC, Duke Rutgers and Syracuse
- Avante Dickerson (5'11 160lb) DB from Omaha, NE. Offers from BC, LSU, Nebraska, tOSU, Oregon, Iowa, Kansas State
- Jack Pugh (6'5 235lb) TE from Hilliard Bradley in OH. Offers from BC, Cincy, Iowa State, Pitt, WVU and Wisconsin
- Colin Heinrich (6'3 300lb) OL from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, LSU, USCe and Tennessee
- Caleb Coombs (5'11 185lb) WR from St. Johns HS in Washington DC. Offers from BC, Bama, UGA, LSU, etc ...
- West Weeks (6'2 200lb) ATH from Oconee Country HS in GA. Offers from BC, Duke, Louisville, USCe, Vandy and UVA
- Marcus Bradley (6'3 270lb) DT from Quince Orchard HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ped State, tOSU
- Kaden Prather (6'3 210lb) WR from Northwest HS in Maryland. Offers from BC, Maryland, Ped State, tOSU, Bama, etc ...
- Naquan Brown (6'3 200lb) DE from Ocean Lakes HS in Virginia Beach, VA. Offers from BC, Indiana, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, UNC, Ped State, etc ...
- Tyreek Chappell (6'0 200lb) CB from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, WVU, Baylor, Iowa State, Maryland, Pitt, Cuse, Tennessee, Wake
- Ken Talley (6'1 200lb) DE from Northeast HS in Philly. Offers from BC, Ped State, Baylor, Florida, Maryland, Pitt, VT, WVU
- Rahmir Stewart (6'0 185lb) Safety from Imhotep in Philly. Offers from BC, Baylor, Iowa State, Ped State, Pitt, TAMU, WVU


Without even looking it up, I can tell you who made the offers to most of these kids. :)


Nice to not have the excuse that we can't go after kids that the factories have offered, because they're not the type of kids that would "fit" at BC.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am
Karma: 66

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby NJM89 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:58 am

Rahim has been crazy so far glad we got this guy. Think he offered about 10+ kids from SFA alone in Baltimore.
Image
User avatar
NJM89
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 pm
Karma: 45

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:34 pm

a lot of bcu offers going out over the last 48 hours
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18470
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3123

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:07 pm

NJM89 wrote:Rahim has been crazy so far glad we got this guy. Think he offered about 10+ kids from SFA alone in Baltimore.


number of offers made is a meaningless indicator

you've been told this before
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -181

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby eagle33 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:
NJM89 wrote:Rahim has been crazy so far glad we got this guy. Think he offered about 10+ kids from SFA alone in Baltimore.


number of offers made is a meaningless indicator

you've been told this before


i think bc had one of the highest number of offers in cfb last year.
eagle33
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am
Karma: -73

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Bunch of offers went out today.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -215

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 am

NJM89 wrote:Rahim has been crazy so far glad we got this guy. Think he offered about 10+ kids from SFA alone in Baltimore.


he's going big game hunting in dmv area: https://twitter.com/Bo11Ryan/status/1223047128060219397

ryan barnes, cb from MD w offers from lsu, georgia, florida, etc. etc.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18470
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3123

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:48 pm

TJ Guy offered by Michigan
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BrightonEagle on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:19 pm

claver2010 wrote:
NJM89 wrote:Rahim has been crazy so far glad we got this guy. Think he offered about 10+ kids from SFA alone in Baltimore.


he's going big game hunting in dmv area: https://twitter.com/Bo11Ryan/status/1223047128060219397

ryan barnes, cb from MD w offers from lsu, georgia, florida, etc. etc.

I’m excited by this strategy but it’s not without risk. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
BrightonEagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 am
Karma: 46

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby Eaglekeeper on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:46 am

Why would he not offer this kid? Hafley has an outstanding reputation developing CB’s and DB’s. These kids want to get to the next level and Hafley has that experience.

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -340

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 am

BC is top 5 for Alijah Clark from Camden NJ along with Miami, Michigan, Maryland and tOSU

https://twitter.com/cinco_agent/status/1225457403271012353?s=21
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby 2001Eagle on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:42 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:BC is top 5 for Alijah Clark from Camden NJ along with Miami, Michigan, Maryland and tOSU

https://twitter.com/cinco_agent/status/1225457403271012353?s=21


His next tweet says he’s committing to Rutgers
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2618
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 450

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:44 pm

2001Eagle wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:BC is top 5 for Alijah Clark from Camden NJ along with Miami, Michigan, Maryland and tOSU

https://twitter.com/cinco_agent/status/1225457403271012353?s=21


His next tweet says he’s committing to Rutgers


Yea im not sure why he posted that then committed to Rutgers within the hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby hansen on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:48 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
2001Eagle wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:BC is top 5 for Alijah Clark from Camden NJ along with Miami, Michigan, Maryland and tOSU

https://twitter.com/cinco_agent/status/1225457403271012353?s=21


His next tweet says he’s committing to Rutgers


Yea im not sure why he posted that then committed to Rutgers within the hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Makes me question how committed he really is lol.
Probably didn’t want to get shit from all the Rutgers recruiting weirdos.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16005
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Not Japan
Karma: 311

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:58 am

TJ Guy decommitted.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8352
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 115

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:56 am

DomingoOrtiz wrote:TJ Guy decommitted.

Guess he's not a BC guy.
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2618
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 450

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:56 am

DomingoOrtiz wrote:TJ Guy decommitted.

Guess he's not a BC guy.
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2618
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 450

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:13 pm

So Brown offers and he wants to visit, so Hafley pulls the scholarship? Is that how this works?
User avatar
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: I am the Duke of New York
Karma: 1629

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BC923, Google Adsense [Bot] and 22 guests

Untitled document