2019 Schedule

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2019 Schedule

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:07 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'd say 7 wins, but the defense is going to be horrific so I'll take 5 wins.

The best defensive unit Addazio ever coached led the team to a 3-9 record. But they beat Howard.

I actually think they'll score a bunch of points. I think Mike will do a good job as an OC.

The defense is losing a ton of talent and I have no faith in these coaches against the talent Dabo, Fuentes, etc. are rolling out there.

Meh. There were 3 Seniors on the defensive line this year and they couldn't stop the run. Look at all the yards they gave up to not only Wake Forest, but also that powerhouse Temple. It was almost like the only way they got off the field without giving up points was with an interception. And I think that guy is still on the team.

So you agree.

No. Juan Eepstein said the defense is losing a ton of talent. I disagree. They are losing a ton of players that were not all that talented.

Losing Allen and Ray will be crippling for them on defense. They lost a ton of talent.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Kansas game moved to Friday night
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Postby Los on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:Kansas game moved to Friday night

Ugh, of course it is. Non-Saturday games are just terrible.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:32 pm

ool

a friday night kansas game?

over under 10k?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:38 pm

this stuff is hilarious when you approach it with the right frame of mind

hope the game doesn't get cancelled on account of ominous looking clouds or itinerant bears
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle33 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Jarmond needs to give Swofford shit about that Kansas game getting moved. But he's too busy getting fitted for new pom poms.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Eagle fans will now be able to go apple picking on Saturday so there's that. :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:28 pm

And I was thinking the lack of a Friday/Thursday home game was the one bright spot with this schedule. Kick in the junk!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:30 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:ool

a friday night kansas game?

over under 10k?

Close gathering of family and friends
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:38 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'd say 7 wins, but the defense is going to be horrific so I'll take 5 wins.

The best defensive unit Addazio ever coached led the team to a 3-9 record. But they beat Howard.

I actually think they'll score a bunch of points. I think Mike will do a good job as an OC.

The defense is losing a ton of talent and I have no faith in these coaches against the talent Dabo, Fuentes, etc. are rolling out there.

Meh. There were 3 Seniors on the defensive line this year and they couldn't stop the run. Look at all the yards they gave up to not only Wake Forest, but also that powerhouse Temple. It was almost like the only way they got off the field without giving up points was with an interception. And I think that guy is still on the team.

So you agree.

No. Juan Eepstein said the defense is losing a ton of talent. I disagree. They are losing a ton of players that were not all that talented.

Losing Allen and Ray will be crippling for them on defense. They lost a ton of talent.

Then how come this ton of talent on the defensive line couldn't stop the powerhouse running game of Temple and Wake Forest? Let me guess, it was all Adazzio's fault for not coaching them correctly right?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eagletx on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you agree.

Then how come this ton of talent on the defensive line couldn't stop the powerhouse running game of Temple and Wake Forest? Let me guess, it was all Adazzio's fault for not coaching them correctly right?

Actually, yes. Whether offense or defense, the whole never reflected the sum of the parts, and frankly, that could be a perfect inscription on Addazio's tombstone. i recall all that difference making experience on the OLINE........
eagletx
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:30 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you agree.

Why does it keep getting drafted and starting in the NFL? And making key interceptions to go to the superbowl? You should stop posting about football and stick to being an expert on why angry people can't get laid.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you agree.

You can't be serious with this right? BC got gashed in the run game because our DTs, aside from having a pulse, contributed very little to the football team last year. Allen/Ray were the only guys actually making plays. Our LB last year also was crappy in spite of some good talent.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:21 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you agree.

You can't be serious with this right? BC got gashed in the run game because our DTs, aside from having a pulse, contributed very little to the football team last year. Allen/Ray were the only guys actually making plays. Our LB last year also was crappy in spite of some good talent.

Box score don't lie
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:38 pm

Josh Jackson is leaving Virginia Tech
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Free tip for ESPN. 8 pm kickoff for this Kansas game. The 7 pm is brutal
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:36 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:Josh Jackson is leaving Virginia Tech

Eric Kumah and two other players as well
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:45 am

Steve Addazio vs Les Miles is the coaching light-weight battle of a century.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:02 am

hansen {l Wrote}:

Would love to get Kumah!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BC923 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Steve Addazio vs Les Miles is the coaching light-weight battle of a century.

Les sucks, but he's going to murder us on special teams
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:36 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you agree.

DTs contributed zero this year.

We'll see how things shake out in 2019.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Spring Game April 6th
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:01 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Spring Game April 6th

Week earlier than last year.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:58 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

They should be moving it back, not up. No one likes it wet and rainy.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:27 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Cept your mom
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:54 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Cept your mom

I laughed. Im 6
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:21 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Unlike Spaz (who planned the spring schedule around his son's baseball schedule) Daz has given good reasons for doing "spring" practice so early. One is that it gives injuries more time to heal.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:24 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

There’s like 7 people that attend and they all post on here
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 am

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

Would love to get Kumah!

a backup qb just left vt as well, seems like it's going to be the ryan willis kid we played and then some FR
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

PreviousNext