Jags Was Right ABout Starting Josh Freeman

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Jags Was Right ABout Starting Josh Freeman

Postby Eagledom on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 pm

SJeagle09 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jujmboeagle {l Wrote}:I started a long "rant" in response to 74 but decided it was a waste of time. Constant revisionist history is a waste of everyone's time, especially if you have another life besides this board. Time to move on. Go BC....seeya all at this year's Bowl.

Nothing revisionist about 2-2 in making conference championship games. Spaz can keep his fingers crossed that he doesn't TOBy-up on this gaggingly easy last three games and that Clemson somehow chokes to one of two horrid teams. If that happens, then fucking kudos, he's just like Jags.

more bullshit....UNC is far from an easy game. Remember how great jags' team played against them last year? How covenient it is to forget that the ONLY reason for last years success was Spaz's defense and the fact that Jags shit away 2 WTF games in 2007 and completely got outcoached in the ACC championship game that year.

Spaz gets a pass for the 2007 Maryland game? :shock:

No, but he led the top 15 D in the country that year and with Ryan at QB Jags somehow figured out how to lose to FSU, MD, and VT with a top 15 D and probably the best QB in the country.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby EIConvert on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Some guys are Headcoaches built for strategy and Big Decisions and Motivation. Other coaches are into the details. Jags is a Head Coach. Spaz is not. Although I hate the cushion and lack of blitzing, BC's defense has been consistently ranked in the top 25% of BCS teams. I will give Spaz credit for that. He seems to have no ability to motivate and see the Big Picture. One thing that impressed me about Schiano was Day One of his hiring he said "Our goal every year is to win the NC". This is from a guy taking over lowly Rutgers. Why do Spaz and Toby need to set such a low bar? You don't see Brian Kelly saying "Well, we have to recruit in Big 10 country, we have little fan support, we have no qb etc. Kelly used 4 or 5 qb's to get them to the Orange Bowl last year. He adjusts his play-calling to the talent he has. That game on TV a few weeks ago was a masterful piece of coaching we haven't seen since Coughlin and a few glimpses from Jags. I have it on good info. from a Gridiron Club source that Kelly would have come to BC but GDF didn't want a coach where he couldn't meddle in the Fball program. That's the only reason Kelly isn't at BC right now. F-ing shame. GDF putting his own ambitions and desires above the school. I will never forgive him. A school like BC never gets a chance at a guy like Kelly. Yet, we had a shot because he's from Boston and loves BC. What a friggin mistake. This guy is the best coach in the country. Look what he is doing with half the talent of Meyer, Miles, Saban, Carroll etc. Did the same at CMU and Grand Valley before that. A winner.

Anyone who thinks that Kelly was comming here, just stop it now. that goes for 74 as well. Gabelli and Lynch don't give a flying whoot about college football.

The greatest coach on earth came here only for one reason.......stepping stone to the NFL Jags,

With respect to the Jags - Spaz comparison, Jags was exciting, most of the time. However, I still can't forget the FSU debactacle or last years NC facial. Lets give Spaz his due, next year's recruiting class is one that Jag's can only dream about.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}: Lets give Spaz his due, next year's recruiting class is one that Jag's can only dream about.

Christ almighty. I kind of like Spaz, and I certainly hope he succeeds, but the spaz lover=jags haters keep lowering the bar of mongloidity.

Jags had one real class and two partial classes, his one real class, the 2008 class, was better in any quantifiable terms than Spaz' current class.

Spaz=good does not equal Jags=bad or vice versa
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby EIConvert on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
EIConvert {l Wrote}: Lets give Spaz his due, next year's recruiting class is one that Jag's can only dream about.

Christ almighty. I kind of like Spaz, and I certainly hope he succeeds, but the spaz lover=jags haters keep lowering the bar of mongloidity.

Jags had one real class and two partial classes, his one real class, the 2008 class, was better in any quantifiable terms than Spaz' current class.

Are you referring to the small defensive backs? small running backs? or that those NFL ready QB's. Look moron, I've said this before and apparently no one listen. Jags brought in at least a half dozen QB's during his stay, none of which could play football. Luke is as much Spaz's recruit than anyone else can claim.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Are you referring to the small defensive backs? small running backs? or that those NFL ready QB's. Look moron, I've said this before and apparently no one listen. Jags brought in at least a half dozen QB's during his stay, none of which could play football. Luke is as much Spaz's recruit than anyone else can claim.

If you're not shit-faced right now, and are a BC graduate, then I'm going to consider burning my diploma tomorrow. What the fuck did your above response mean? From your pygmy English, I take that you don't like the cornerbacks Jags recruited because they were too small. You are incorrect(See, when signed, Fletcher 6-0 165, Gause 5-11 185, Johnson 5-11 195, Okpara 6-1 175) and you didn't like Jags running backs SEE MONTEL HARRIS.

Jags brought in 5 qbs. They sucked. Fine.

Your original statement was that this 2010 recruiting class was better than any Jags had. Your statement is stupid and you stink.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Haha, your the douchebag that started a post about changing your name.

You're probably 81. Now i feel stupid, like I stabbed a kindergartner.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Montel Harris, Colin Larmond, Anthony Costanzo, DeLeon Gause, Donnie Fletcher, Emmet Cleary, Chris Pantale, Lars Anderson, Dominick LeGrande, DiSanzo, Clyde Lee, Jimmy Noel, OO27, Brad Newman, and host of players that fill special teams or haven't seen the field (yet) send their regards.

The QB is a legit criticism. None of Jags' QBs were good enough to start as freshmen. Thanks for that brilliant insight, Zander.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby joemack13 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

Spaz sucks. Let's remember how awful Clemson was when we played them... and how we were significantly worse. That and ND should have been wins, and VT should have been a game at least. We easily could have been in the drivers seat for the ACCCG, and we're not

Edit: admittedly, lack of execution probably hurt us more than coaching in the ND game.. but that game doesn't even count unless we're looking for a BCS at large (lol)
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 am

:thehjs :suicide :gun
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby EIConvert on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
EIConvert {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

If you're not shit-faced right now, and are a BC graduate, then I'm going to consider burning my diploma tomorrow. What the fuck did your above response mean? From your pygmy English, I take that you don't like the cornerbacks Jags recruited because they were too small. You are incorrect(See, when signed, Fletcher 6-0 165, Gause 5-11 185, Johnson 5-11 195, Okpara 6-1 175) and you didn't like Jags running backs SEE MONTEL HARRIS.

Your original statement was that this 2010 recruiting class was better than any Jags had. Your statement is stupid and you stink.

First off, I don't take shit from sophmores like yourself. Most of the recruits mentioned in your post are defensive players. The responsibility for securing those commitments rests with the coordinator. Montel is a nice back, but will never make anyone forget William (roll-me-another) Green or D-Knight for that matter. Against better opponents, he looks less than average. Go look it up if you don't believe me or come back after the UNC game next week. Haden was a bust from the start and couldn't break tackles and on numerous occasions, was chased down by defensive backs. I'll give you Costanzo, but even he still gets beat on the weak side from time to time.

Is it past your bedtime now, Junior? Your copy room job begins at 8
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 am

EIConvert {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
EIConvert {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

First off, I don't take shit from sophmores like yourself. Most of the recruits mentioned in your post are defensive players. The responsibility for securing those commitments rests with the coordinator. Montel is a nice back, but will never make anyone forget William (roll-me-another) Green or D-Knight for that matter. Against better opponents, he looks less than average. Go look it up if you don't believe me or come back after the UNC game next week. Haden was a bust from the start and couldn't break tackles and on numerous occasions, was chased down by defensive backs. I'll give you Costanzo, but even he still gets beat on the weak side from time to time.

Is it past your bedtime now, Junior? Your copy room job begins at 8

sophomore, junior, bedtime, copy room job. keep the sharp objects away from me today.

you are stupid and wrong and this bores me.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am

please at least raise your insults up to the edgy, nuanced humor you displayed when you stated: "I am now referred to as the Poster Formally Known as EIConvert"

sweet Prince joke, please reference Y2k, and the Clinton affair in your next barrage.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:please at least raise your insults up to the edgy, nuanced humor you displayed when you stated: "I am now referred to as the Poster Formally Known as EIConvert"

sweet Prince joke, please reference Y2k, and the Clinton affair in your next barrage.

hey 99, call him "ace"

i've seen that work in other threads

noted, under advisement.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Previous