FSU Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: FSU Week

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:perry being labeled a dual threat qb yet being white must blow the minds of bci & atl's commenters

Lol, "dual threat." I saw him trip over his own feet against Clemaon and throw some terrible passes. More like Dual Threat to not play well. Its not that I want to shit on a kid, it's that Daz and co. failed to recruit a real QB behind AB.

I bet he looks much more competent this week and good enough for us to win.

He better be or else it is 7-5 again. I’m of the opinion we see more turtling, more conservative play calling and an inexplicable loss.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:55 am

First start in Doak Campbell is never easy
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Brown practiced today.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Brown practiced today.

Wow.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 pm

@JasonBaumPR
Following Following @JasonBaumPR
More
Update from @BCCoachAddazio on @anthonybrown_2 from today’s ACC Teleconference:

"Anthony Brown is doing great. Had a great day of practice today and looks terrific.”

#WeAreBC
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Wow.

I hope this is true for both his and the team's sake.
The problem is that Daz's injury/practice reports leave a lot to be desired when it comes to accuracy.

My question is how do you go so quickly from being knocked out of a game / hospitalized to able to practice if it's not a head injury.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Wednesday interviews:

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Dual threat = jack of all trades, master of none. Six years of looking for the next Tim Tebow!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Just abandon the "troe game" altogether. Run the wildcat with that Jewish running back kid because Dillon looks to be at about 70%.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Just abandon the "troe game" altogether. Run the wildcat with that Jewish running back kid because Dillon looks to be at about 70%.

Rev,

Thank the bull-goring heavens you're back! Let me get you up to speed on everything that has changed and/or transpired since you left:

Any questions, you just let me know.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Wow.

The problem is that Daz's injury/practice reports leave a lot to be desired when it comes to accuracy.

My question is how do you go so quickly from being knocked out of a game / hospitalized to able to practice if it's not a head injury.

My sources inside the athletic department inform me that Daz himself treated the injury. He went to Brown's hospital room and found a strange woman wearing war paint about to test Brown's knee reflexes with a tomahawk. He pushed her out of the way and shouted the following into Brown's abdomen:

"WHAT THE FUCK, SPLEEN? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, SPLEEN? WHAT EVEN ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO?"

...and then Brown healed miraculously. You don't see this often anymore because not all coaches know how to call the spleen game.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 pm

tonto - your story is not believable. at no time did t.s say "dude"
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Just abandon the "troe game" altogether. Run the wildcat with that Jewish running back kid because Dillon looks to be at about 70%.

Rev,

Thank the bull-goring heavens you're back! Let me get you up to speed on everything that has changed and/or transpired since you left:

Has IB developed any new theories on gender or is he just spending his time cheating at rec league softball and working as an elevator operator?
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

Has IB developed any new theories on gender or is he just spending his time cheating at rec league softball and working as an elevator operator?

Were you here for the whole bit where he sold his "investment property?"
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

He's an incel sympathizer. :shrug
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:07 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

Were you here for the whole bit where he sold his "investment property?"

Oh boy. Link me please.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby BCHerbert on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:First start in Doak Campbell is never easy

Thanks for the great observation, Daz.
BCHerbert
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Jeff Smith should still be the QB.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

He's an incel sympathizer. :shrug

Failsons have to stick together. I'm sure he's a big pepe frog fan and he has the combover version of the alt-right hitler jungend haircut.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Rev:

Did you return once 10-2 season officially ended? It was a little late this year but don't worry Daz can still slide into 7-6.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Has IB developed any new theories on gender or is he just spending his time cheating at rec league softball and working as an elevator operator?

If IB wanted a little Corky in him, IB would just eat Corky. In truth, I have no idea what IB is doing - I blocked him. It's wonderful.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Has IB developed any new theories on gender or is he just spending his time cheating at rec league softball and working as an elevator operator?

If IB wanted a little Corky in him, IB would just eat Corky. In truth, I have no idea what IB is doing - I blocked him. It's wonderful.

Suck retard million
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:46 pm

anthony is in florida
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

Here is my theory on gender: you are born your gender. You never "transition" out of it and into another gender. Your gender is determined by the xx or the xy. If you think your gender can be something else other than what it is when you are born, you need to be institutionalized until you realize how wrong were. I learned all this working in the elevator Rev.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

Here is my theory on gender: you are born your gender. You never "transition" out of it and into another gender. Your gender is determined by the xx or the xy. If you think your gender can be something else other than what it is when you are born, you need to be institutionalized until you realize how wrong were. I learned all this working in the elevator Rev.

You don't say
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:41 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

You don't say

well Teddy I think you and I can both agree here, that IS the whole problem with this transgender bullshit. Not enough people DO say what is plainly obvious.

i have zero patience for people who claim to believe in science in one breath and in the next breath, say that people can change genders or that they were never really their gender at birth
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:47 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Wow.

My sources inside the athletic department inform me that Daz himself treated the injury. He went to Brown's hospital room and found a strange woman wearing war paint about to test Brown's knee reflexes with a tomahawk. He pushed her out of the way and shouted the following into Brown's abdomen:

"WHAT THE FUCK, SPLEEN? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, SPLEEN? WHAT EVEN ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO?"

...and then Brown healed miraculously. You don't see this often anymore because not all coaches know how to call the spleen game.

Not so. TRE stepped up, and actually donated his spleen He was pressured to do so due to his lack of financial contributions to the Flynn Fund. I have heard that he is angling for a big charitable tax deduction and is now waiting on the appraisal.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:52 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Rev:

Did you return once 10-2 season officially ended? It was a little late this year but don't worry Daz can still slide into 7-6.

I figured that my bad luck was the only roadblock to 10-2 but then teh clempsin turned downtown tony brown into a rubik's cube. So I'm back. For now.

I'm also genuinely curious how many times IB's application to the proud boys has been denied.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:56 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

You don't say

well Teddy I think you and I can both agree here, that IS the whole problem with this transgender bullshit. Not enough people DO say what is plainly obvious.

i have zero patience for people who claim to believe in science in one breath and in the next breath, say that people can change genders or that they were never really their gender at birth

You spend a lot of time thinking about guys' dicks.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Rev,

You don't say

You spend a lot of time thinking about guys' dicks.

he posts here. isn’t that true of all of us. I know you think about getting gored
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium