2020 Recruiting Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby DrJackRyan on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:34 pm

In 2017 we offered a kid whose Dad once got busy in a Burger King Bathroom but he signed with NC State. Forget his name.

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:New PWO, DARIUS BRYAN OL/DL from CT.



another PWO: Joe Marinaro, a legacy whose father starred in a McDonald's commercial.
User avatar
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Marblehood, Marblehood...always up to no good
Karma: 186

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:32 am

It looks like BC announced a late 2020 addition, Kevin Cline from Boca Raton, FL. 6’8 / 325lb OL with low level offers (although ESPN claims a TAMU offer).
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 129

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 am

Cline could be a PWO. It would be strange to add a 3rd OT in this class.
Last edited by DomingoOrtiz on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 118

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby Oliver Closeoff on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:35 am

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:It looks like BC announced a late 2020 addition, Kevin Cline from Boca Raton, FL. 6’8 / 325lb OL with low level offers (although ESPN claims a TAMU offer).


No reason for the staff to reach this early, they must think he'll blow up sooner or later.
Oliver Closeoff
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am
Karma: 33

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:37 am

Oliver Closeoff wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:It looks like BC announced a late 2020 addition, Kevin Cline from Boca Raton, FL. 6’8 / 325lb OL with low level offers (although ESPN claims a TAMU offer).


No reason for the staff to reach this early, they must think he'll blow up sooner or later.


If he's 2020 it's not early.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31649
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2470

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby Oliver Closeoff on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:45 am

twballgame9 wrote:
Oliver Closeoff wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:It looks like BC announced a late 2020 addition, Kevin Cline from Boca Raton, FL. 6’8 / 325lb OL with low level offers (although ESPN claims a TAMU offer).


No reason for the staff to reach this early, they must think he'll blow up sooner or later.


If he's 2020 it's not early.


Didn't even know that BC was still recruiting 2020 :whiteflag
Oliver Closeoff
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am
Karma: 33

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 am

DomingoOrtiz wrote:Cline could be a PWO. It would be strange to add a 3rd OT in this class.


Update, from Baum's tweet, it sounds like he got an offer. Maybe they see Pyne as an OG?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 118

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:19 am

jfc, he's a big kid.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -216

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby 31southst on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Rivals says he was going to do a PG year and the staff was watching him but he lost some weight and the staff thinks he has the potential to blow up/not worth waiting for 2021.
31southst
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm
Karma: 168

Re: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu May 07, 2020 8:30 am

Donovan Cahill long snapper grad transfer from TCU and, unfortunately, Summit, NJ.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 118

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Untitled document