Clemson week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Clemson week

Postby angrychicken on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i figure it will be flutie, unless he's covering a game for them somewhere. if not flutie, i agree with your herzy suggestion because wasn't it on game day that he announced he was cancer free in 2009?

i hope it's not the gay guy from that fashion show

How about Steve Aponavicius? Or would that be too emotional for you?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am

Just boarded my net jets flight out east for big game (I gave them angry dick’s credentials that I hacked and they bought it).

Haven’t been to a game at the heights since the lat Clemson night game when a late dropped pass sealed our defeat.

Please PM me if you have a tailgate where I can expose myself and piss on the ground in front of your family and friends.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:08 pm

hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Los on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:41 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Attn: TobaccoRoadEagle

https://twitter.com/davidpollack47/stat ... 8118336514

Something tells me those dorm rooms haven't seen a female in them in about 6 months.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Los {l Wrote}:

Something tells me those dorm rooms haven't seen a female in them in about 6 months.

This made me sad.
Was that a soda that Kyle Maloney shotgunned?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:00 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Just boarded my net jets flight out east for big game (I gave them angry dick’s credentials that I hacked and they bought it).

Haven’t been to a game at the heights since the lat Clemson night game when a late dropped pass sealed our defeat.

Please PM me if you have a tailgate where I can expose myself and piss on the ground in front of your family and friends.

Who was it that dropped that pass? I believe it was a backup RB but the name escapes me.

I was at that game. I was pissed. That converted QB that used to fumble the snap on every goal line play they put him in for made a hell of a catch earlier that night. His name also escapes me. I think I erased over half a decade of BC football from my brain. Thanks Spaz.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Tyler Rouse and Josh Bordner
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:52 pm

When did my school become so ghey?
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Just boarded my net jets flight out east for big game (I gave them angry dick’s credentials that I hacked and they bought it).

Who was it that dropped that pass? I believe it was a backup RB but the name escapes me.

I was at that game. I was pissed. That converted QB that used to fumble the snap on every goal line play they put him in for made a hell of a catch earlier that night. His name also escapes me. I think I erased over half a decade of BC football from my brain. Thanks Spaz.

Was that a night game? And, technically, Rouse didn't "drop" it because somehow the ball managed to go straight through his hands without ever actually making contact with any part of his body.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:

Was that a night game? And, technically, Rouse didn't "drop" it because somehow the ball managed to go straight through his hands without ever actually making contact with any part of his body.

Ahhh Tyler rouse. Yes thanks. It was a night game as I recall and when we went to the mods after there were a bunch of guys sitting in the dark watching a Harry Potter marathon in my wife’s old mod.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Los on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:31 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:a bunch of guys sitting in the dark watching a Harry Potter marathon in my wife’s old mod.

Now there's a panty dampener if I've ever heard one.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:05 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Those ARE NOT BC MODS. This is a Militant-style conspiracy, all eyes on me UNSEALING INDICTMENTS.

First, those Mods are CLEAN, there are no man-sized holes hacked in the walls, all the doors are attached, and it looks like the furniture hasn't been assaulted by violent drunks who failed to hook up at The Kells and/or had to wait more than 20 minutes for Chinese food at 3am. It's November ... no way a Mod gets out of September without major structural trauma. THOSE ARE NOT BC MODS.

Second, the shotgun guy can't actually shotgun; he looked like he was trying to kiss the can, and it wasn't a beer; he was pretending to shotgun an orange soda. NOT A BC STUDENT. BC students can shotgun and they shotgun beers.

Third, the Mod doors appear to have some kind of a button lock on them - this is obviously ridiculous. The Mods in my day might have had locks, I truly don't know, but around 60% of them could be entered by lifting the glass sliding door out of its tracking mechanism, which is precisely what the Can Ladies did in the morning. Only someone who had no experience with BC Mods would put locks on the doors.

That footage is an appalling conspiracy.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:47 pm

If we ever won a national championship, these nerds probably wouldn't even burn their mod furniture. :81
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby BrightonEagle on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:40 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:

Ahhh Tyler rouse. Yes thanks. It was a night game as I recall and when we went to the mods after there were a bunch of guys sitting in the dark watching a Harry Potter marathon in my wife’s old mod.

330 game if I remember correctly
BrightonEagle
Carney Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 pm

MrAwesomeII {l Wrote}:I have some pretty highly placed sources over in the Yawkey Center, and because I like to build the suspense amongst you good people, I will tell you the first name of the guest picker.

His name is Matthew.

An this Matthew has never played in the NFL, although he could have, but he matured beyond that sort of barbaric, blue collar activity.

Incorrect
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:36 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Those ARE NOT BC MODS. This is a Militant-style conspiracy, all eyes on me UNSEALING INDICTMENTS.

First, those Mods are CLEAN, there are no man-sized holes hacked in the walls, all the doors are attached, and it looks like the furniture hasn't been assaulted by violent drunks who failed to hook up at The Kells and/or had to wait more than 20 minutes for Chinese food at 3am. It's November ... no way a Mod gets out of September without major structural trauma. THOSE ARE NOT BC MODS.

Second, the shotgun guy can't actually shotgun; he looked like he was trying to kiss the can, and it wasn't a beer; he was pretending to shotgun an orange soda. NOT A BC STUDENT. BC students can shotgun and they shotgun beers.

Third, the Mod doors appear to have some kind of a button lock on them - this is obviously ridiculous. The Mods in my day might have had locks, I truly don't know, but around 60% of them could be entered by lifting the glass sliding door out of its tracking mechanism, which is precisely what the Can Ladies did in the morning. Only someone who had no experience with BC Mods would put locks on the doors.

That footage is an appalling conspiracy.

True, the only time we used our front door was to let in Big A's
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:04 pm

It’s goimg to be frigid tomorrow night
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Los on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Tonight's episode of ESPN College Football Live from Boston College:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D75-MIVJF0Y
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 am

hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:44 am

yes based on videos going around the twitter machine, hundreds of nerds were lined up before 5 AM
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle33 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 am

BC webcam shows a pretty decent crowd (for us).

eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:45 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
MrAwesomeII {l Wrote}:I have some pretty highly placed sources over in the Yawkey Center, and because I like to build the suspense amongst you good people, I will tell you the first name of the guest picker.

His name is Matthew.

An this Matthew has never played in the NFL, although he could have, but he matured beyond that sort of barbaric, blue collar activity.

Incorrect

Chris o’d Is the celebrity guest picker
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium