Clemson week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Clemson week

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Just lie to me and tell me you are BCCanesEaglesFan or whatever his name was and then talk about pulling all nighters with hot chicks please

Is Lt. Dingleberry really NYCanesEagles?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Me in the hot tub with two hot Clemson chicks
D. Strap-on in the ass from Godzillary Clinton
E. Pearl necklace
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Just lie to me and tell me you are BCCanesEaglesFan or whatever his name was and then talk about pulling all nighters with hot chicks please

i was hoping it was vinny coming back to exact his revenge against me pointing out that he gained weight over the last 10 years and/or his wife is not a model
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:It's going to be someone from the Red Sox. They marched out Tedy Bruschi last time.

Oil Can Boyd
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:It's going to be someone from the Red Sox. They marched out Tedy Bruschi last time.

Oil Can Boyd

Carl Everett
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Throw back unis Saturday.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Some TV reporters here this week:

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:I hearing that it's going to be Steven Weber and Tim Daly. Wow. Fraternity row is going to be fired up to see those two.

Kirk Cameron and Joanna Kerns. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

You people bitch that the locals don't support BC but then bitch that the guest picker might be a member of the world champion second most popular team in Boston.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Uptown Eagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Hearing tickets are sold out! When was the last non-ND game to sell out?

time to fill in the corners!

non ND? maybe '08?

Cheapest tickets on StubHub are in ZZ (upper endzone) @ $125.
Is there a way to tell how many tickets are available?

I checked StubHub immediately after the VT game on Saturday. Tickets were available for $60. Some folks made a nice profit since then.
Uptown Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You people bitch that the locals don't support BC but then bitch that the guest picker might be a member of the world champion second most popular team in Boston.

Does choosing a red Sox team member help BC? Honest question.
I’d prefer they pick someone with ties to the university but maybe this is not common with gameday?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:50 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Throw back unis Saturday.

Is this CONFIRMED?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You people bitch that the locals don't support BC but then bitch that the guest picker might be a member of the world champion second most popular team in Boston.

I’d prefer they pick someone with ties to the university but maybe this is not common with gameday?

why the fuck would espn care about helping bc? they are choosing someone that will bring/keep eyeballs on their channel with pretty much no regard for the host school. sometimes they can tie it in with a gimmick, but the relationship between the guest picker and the home university is what espn chooses for it to be.

you don't have to like it, but it's the truth
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BC923 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Maybe it's just because I remember the good games more than the dick kicks, but to my memory our record in Saturday night games at Alumni is pretty good isn't it?
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:18 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:espn is the worst

I agree 100%

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Cue the Duck Boats! We should have some of the Sawx on a boat roll in the stadium with that ugly trophy. I'm guessing we'd only get a few scrubs like Pomeranz, Leon, and that Asianed pinch runner dude, but it'd make for good TV.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Co-worker of mine is a Syracuse grad. He told me that if they had played their game vs Clemson in New York, Syracuse wins. He also said that Syracuse is the best team in the ACC on a neutral field and he is expecting BC to be absolutely murdered at home on Saturday. I was going to remind him about how Syracuse (the best team in the ACC) almost lost to the Tar Heels at home but figured, what was the point? His mind was made up. I think he has felt encouraged by the ESPN power rankings.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

why the fuck would espn care about helping bc? they are choosing someone that will bring/keep eyeballs on their channel with pretty much no regard for the host school. sometimes they can tie it in with a gimmick, but the relationship between the guest picker and the home university is what espn chooses for it to be.

you don't have to like it, but it's the truth

If it guaranteed a win against Teh Clemson, would you be take a selfie with yogurt man, in a venue and condiment of your choosing?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

No one gives a fuck about anyone with BC ties but the people already going. Watch NCIS Los Angeles.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:44 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:

Cue the Duck Boats! We should have some of the Sawx on a boat roll in the stadium with that ugly trophy. I'm guessing we'd only get a few scrubs like Pomeranz, Leon, and that Asianed pinch runner dude, but it'd make for good TV.

Instead we should get someone the 8 BC fans want. Don't send him out before the second quarter though.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:45 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Co-worker of mine is a Syracuse grad. He told me that if they had played their game vs Clemson in New York, Syracuse wins. He also said that Syracuse is the best team in the ACC on a neutral field and he is expecting BC to be absolutely murdered at home on Saturday. I was going to remind him about how Syracuse (the best team in the ACC) almost lost to the Tar Heels at home but figured, what was the point? His mind was made up. I think he has felt encouraged by the ESPN power rankings.

Syracuse is not very good. Clemson played with no QB
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 pm

I think ESPN wants to play to the locals and they'll do a dramatic reunion of the Jordan's furniture guys live on Gameday.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:52 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I think ESPN wants to play to the locals and they'll do a dramatic reunion of the Jordan's furniture guys live on Gameday.

Eh, it's easy to joke when you're one of 6 BC tailgaters and you're haughty about it. That's always been the problem.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:53 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I'd like to see a seance that conjures Mayor Menino and Bud Collins.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:55 pm

#17 in CFPR
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:55 pm

On the Mr Brightside, playing Clemson means it's sold out.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MrAwesomeII on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:45 am

I have some pretty highly placed sources over in the Yawkey Center, and because I like to build the suspense amongst you good people, I will tell you the first name of the guest picker.

His name is Matthew.

An this Matthew has never played in the NFL, although he could have, but he matured beyond that sort of barbaric, blue collar activity.

I did forget to confirm if throwback uniforms are being worn. Anyone heard anything???
MrAwesomeII
Carney Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:59 am

Matthew Todd Lauer?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 am

Matthew McConnaughey?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle