Boston Restaurants

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Boston Restaurants

Postby BostonCollege1 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
783-BIRD

get the "suicide buffalo sauce" - it's not that hot

What was the nature of the bet you lost?

Large honey bbq plus mozzarella cheese sticks is what Zeus ate before he threw Cronos into Tartarus. Food of the gods. Why people ordered shit like Fast Eddie's when Wing It was available never made any sense to me.

I'll admit that Fast Eddie's received a fair share of my spending cash during junior year off campus but just because it was within walking distance of Cummings.

did you also live at 56 Cummings?

Nope. 11 Cummings.

Did you know that the "insulation" behind the walls was newspaper? Glad there was never a fire. Was Will Smith the super when you were there?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby Uptown Eagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:03 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
783-BIRD

Large honey bbq plus mozzarella cheese sticks is what Zeus ate before he threw Cronos into Tartarus. Food of the gods. Why people ordered shit like Fast Eddie's when Wing It was available never made any sense to me.

I'll admit that Fast Eddie's received a fair share of my spending cash during junior year off campus but just because it was within walking distance of Cummings.

Nope. 11 Cummings.

Did you know that the "insulation" behind the walls was newspaper? Glad there was never a fire. Was Will Smith the super when you were there?

Can't say that I did. I don't recall the Fresh Prince. I have a vague recollection of some Hispanic guy coming in whenever we needed maintenance. There was also a lecherous old man who managed the building from an office up the road. He was fond of telling us whose bed he would like to place his boots under, which at the time I had no idea was a reference to some country song. I just figured the guy was old. And weird. And lecherous.
Uptown Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Los {l Wrote}:Does Lucky Wah still deliver to BC?

They closed a long long time ago.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
783-BIRD

Nope. 11 Cummings.

Can't say that I did. I don't recall the Fresh Prince. I have a vague recollection of some Hispanic guy coming in whenever we needed maintenance. There was also a lecherous old man who managed the building from an office up the road. He was fond of telling us whose bed he would like to place his boots under, which at the time I had no idea was a reference to some country song. I just figured the guy was old. And weird. And lecherous.

Lived at 11 Cummings. The old dude you are referring to was likely will Smith.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium