BC at Wake Forest - Official Gameday Thead - 9/13/2018

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC at Wake Forest - Official Gameday Thead - 9/13/2018

Postby angrychicken on Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Where are the Anthony Brown haters?

Wrong thread
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Re: BC at Wake Forest - Official Gameday Thead - 9/13/2018

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
  • Play-calling was fine yesterday. However, can we PLEASE remove those slow-developing runs where Dillon is waiting for 350lbs linemen to pull a lumbering 20-yards? Ran the same unsuccessful nonsense every year under Daz. It has a 1-a-thousand success rate (and those usually come against the likes of HC).
  • Dillon is a great back. This offense seriously struggles when he is out of the game. While he is good on sweeps and off-tackles, he has a truly special ability running up the middle. Subtle moves, quickness, balance, strength... he's able to exploit small seams like very, very few... which is why I would like to see more quick-hitting runs up the middle.
  • The worst thing for me offensively was that Brown looked TERRIBLE running the ball. I can understand the hesitation, but he no longer seems any threat to beat someone with his feet.

Bump
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium