Week 3 Wake Forest

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Week 3 Wake Forest

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:17 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:I don't think that they're going to play on Thursday.

Yeah, I kinda agree with this. This reeks of the whole, "hey we did everything we could to play the game on Thursday, but that didn't work, so don't blame us!"

If the projections I saw this morning are correct this thing is supposed to hit the Carolinas just after dark on Thursday...so around 6 or 7 pm. 2 hours isn't going to make much of a difference.

I still stand by my prediction.

i've been very open about the fact i want you fired too

I can't wait till this game is over so you can remove the Riley Skinner photo. I can't remember the story behind this. Why did he said you a full body naked photo of himself to you?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

Yeah, I kinda agree with this. This reeks of the whole, "hey we did everything we could to play the game on Thursday, but that didn't work, so don't blame us!"

If the projections I saw this morning are correct this thing is supposed to hit the Carolinas just after dark on Thursday...so around 6 or 7 pm. 2 hours isn't going to make much of a difference.

I can't wait till this game is over so you can remove the Riley Skinner photo. I can't remember the story behind this. Why did he said you a full body naked photo of himself to you?

he didn't send it to me, he drunkenly sent it to a girl that he later besmirched. she turned that besmirching into revenge by publicizing his weener picture.

if you like, i switch it with the version that doesn't have the cartoonie snake photoshopped in

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OXbGcWCVuJ0/T ... ollage.jpg

or the one featuring delicious zoomed in confirmation of circumcision

https://yesimcircumcised.files.wordpres ... nude2.jpeg
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Glad I have signatures turned off so I don't have to see it.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Glad I have signatures turned off so I don't have to see it.

I'm as annoyed by TRE's obsession with meatbombs as the next man around here. But I'll admit that I kind of enjoy Riley Skinner season. Just always makes me chuckle.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 pm

i didn't post it at all last year, and we lost. i view that as the superstitious reason for the loss so it's not going to be my fault if sgt. slaughter submits to the camel clutch this year

besides qmilitant, i provided you new links so you can see it "accidentally" now... and without the cartoonie snake

and it's a short week... so quit your bitching
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:42 pm

I thought they were moving the game to Saturday, no?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:49 pm

no - my prediction was incorrect (for now).

unlike you, i can admit when my prediction (which was based on nothing more than my opinion) was wrong. i wish more people that post here would do the same rather than immediately trying to tie the reason for their incorrect prediction to some other, unrelated factor or vague thread of a deeper yarn. that method is just so annoying
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:59 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:no - my prediction was incorrect (for now).

unlike you, i can admit when my prediction (which was based on nothing more than my opinion) was wrong. i wish more people that post here would do the same rather than immediately trying to tie the reason for their incorrect prediction to some other, unrelated factor or vague thread of a deeper yarn. that method is just so annoying

TRE, it's very simple to avoid being annoyed by certain posters like twballgame. 1) Click on the username 2) click on "Add foe" 3) (optional) ignore a certain thread on the MA's board
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

he didn't send it to me, he drunkenly sent it to a girl that he later besmirched. she turned that besmirching into revenge by publicizing his weener picture.

if you like, i switch it with the version that doesn't have the cartoonie snake photoshopped in

Or the one with Bani, Lanie, and Dildo Dog.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm207/angrychicken1/riley.jpg
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:51 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

Yeah, well...you're obsessed with weeners and you're a jerk too.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:53 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

says the man with a delicious wang for his avatar...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

They don't cancel games for rain. Christ.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:50 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

TRE, it's very simple to avoid being annoyed by certain posters like twballgame. 1) Click on the username 2) click on "Add foe" 3) (optional) ignore a certain thread on the MA's board

In all of my time here, I consider this the highest of honors, albeit a disingenous fake one.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

says the man with a delicious wang for his avatar...

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

I was wrong that they wouldn't cancel the game because of rain. There, I said it. Millitant won't see it though, so that's a bonus.

For the record, MilitantAgnostic was the better MilitantAlias
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Los on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:05 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24644315/hurricane-florence-impacts-college-football-games-carolinas-virginia
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I was wrong that they wouldn't cancel the game because of rain. There, I said it. Millitant won't see it though, so that's a bonus.

Let me Roethlisberger this for you. I don't get annoyed by anybody enough to put them on foe. TRE has been vocal about his disdain for me so I have given him advice on how to deal with it. I tied you in because he talked about being annoyed by people who make predictions and then can't admit when they're wrong. It was meant to be sarcasm since I knew he was talking about me.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Los on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Better get the lube ready, TRE. Looks like you and the Carolinas are about to get fucked hard.

- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Los {l Wrote}:Better get the lube ready, TRE. Looks like you and the Carolinas are about to get fucked hard.

I think this was worthy of a +5.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:41 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Los {l Wrote}:

Who took the picture?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:54 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Let me Roethlisberger this for you. I don't get annoyed by anybody enough to put them on foe. TRE has been vocal about his disdain for me so I have given him advice on how to deal with it. I tied you in because he talked about being annoyed by people who make predictions and then can't admit when they're wrong. It was meant to be sarcasm since I knew he was talking about me.

Let me Roethlisberger this for you. You're the odd man out on most of the jokes.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Los {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24644315/hurricane-florence-impacts-college-football-games-carolinas-virginia

Jesus Christ Turd Furguson.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Let me Roethlisberger this for you. You're the odd man out on most of the jokes.

My bad, forgot hansen
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:20 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Oh shit. You mean you were joking when you said Darius Wade should be the starter last year? I'm so stupid.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:27 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Oh shit. You mean you were joking when you said Darius Wade should be the starter last year? I'm so stupid.

Yes, you are. But at least you and that rocket scientist Addazio were on the same page, choosing a QB wth a 50% completion rate and sub-.500 record. He might be better now, though, as some of us suspected, so we have that going for us.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes, you are. But at least you and that rocket scientist Addazio were on the same page, choosing a QB wth a 50% completion rate and sub-.500 record. He might be better now, though, as some of us suspected, so we have that going for us.

Third string at Delaware and didn't get snaps in a 37-0 blowout against high school JV Lafayette.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Third string at Delaware and didn't get snaps in a 37-0 blowout against high school JV Lafayette.

Blew out Syracuse with the best QB performance of last season. No one said he was the most talented, he was just the right guy for a team with a superstar running back and a freshamn QB that couldn't hit the RecPlex.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:46 pm

In fact, I am fairly certain the Clintons are behind Wade's demise. Too much of a coincidence. Hilary is liked by Rosy O'Donnell, and she looks like a hippo, and hippos like to wade .... BOOM, she had someone kill his career!

Oh wait, hippos wallow? Give me a minute...
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Blew out Syracuse with the best QB performance of last season. No one said he was the most talented, he was just the right guy for a team with a superstar running back and a freshamn QB that couldn't hit the RecPlex.

See TRE's post above.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 pm

I love to post pictures of wangs and all, but don’t let me get in the way of you two wanging each other
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium