Week 3 Wake Forest

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Week 3 Wake Forest

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:I love to post pictures of wangs and all, but don’t let me get in the way of you two wanging each other

I don't even know what post he is talking about, nor do I care. I'm too busy connecting the Clintons to the conspiracy to bench D. Wade for Brown last season. I suspect Rosy, pizza and Harvey Weinstein are at the heart of it. I just can't rhyme anything relevant with BC football to "wallow". Militant, on the other hand, presents at least one, but he is not connected to the conspiracy as far as I can tell. I'll get back to you.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:I love to post pictures of wangs and all, but don’t let me get in the way of you two wanging each other

I don't even know what post he is talking about, nor do I care. I'm too busy connecting the Clintons to the conspiracy to bench D. Wade for Brown last season. I suspect Rosy, pizza and Harvey Weinstein are at the heart of it. I just can't rhyme anything relevant with BC football to "wallow". Militant, on the other hand, presents at least one, but he is not connected to the conspiracy as far as I can tell. I'll get back to you.

Man, I wish I was in on these jokes. I'm sure his comment is hilarious.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I thought you hit the ignore button hours ago. Oh, that's right, you were just pretending to give TRE advice.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:24 pm

all I know is he can’t foe me. one of the benefits of colored namedness

Fart, boobs, damn
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I thought you hit the ignore button hours ago. Oh, that's right, you were just pretending to give TRE advice.

These are bad setups. I have nothing to work with. But I guess I'm just missing the inside joke.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:27 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:all I know is he can’t foe me. one of the benefits of colored namedness

Fart, boobs, damn

I can ignore you though .. oh, you didn't mean me.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:28 pm

and for the record, my post regarding admitting mistakes was aimed at mo’j and nowaist but... carry on
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:28 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

These are bad setups. I have nothing to work with. But I guess I'm just missing the inside joke.

There's no guess in your game, Nostradamus.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I bet the Eagle Outsider insiders find that funny. Maybe.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:08 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Don't know. The indictment is sealed.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I hear the indictments are for illegal immigrants, not for people on Eagle Outsider.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I hear the indictments are for illegal immigrants, not for people on Eagle Outsider.

How do you know these two things do not overlap? Have you met Huang?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:01 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Or the one with Bani, Lanie, and Dildo Dog.

That’s easily the best Riley pic. And, if we lose (or worse, don’t advance in the polls), I’m blamingTRE for posting the inferior wang. As it is, the wrong pic very likely lead to the decision to have a 5:30 kickoff.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

How do you know these two things do not overlap? Have you met Huang?

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:10 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I laughed.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:25 am

HJS {l Wrote}:

That’s easily the best Riley pic. And, if we lose (or worse, don’t advance in the polls), I’m blamingTRE for posting the inferior wang. As it is, the wrong pic very likely lead to the decision to have a 5:30 kickoff.

nice try, but if people are pissed about a cartoonie snake, they would be even angrier about hot yogurt
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:47 am

Los {l Wrote}:Better get the lube ready, TRE. Looks like you and the Carolinas are about to get fucked hard.

I cannot believe TRE wasn't the first to post this in this thread. Well done!

PS - the forecast has gotten better as the hurricane is now projected to head westward when it hits the coast and that should not happen until Friday night.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 am

the wind will start sometime after the matinee game.

i don't know if i've mentioned my opinion yet, but i think a 2 hours acceleration is gay and lame.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:03 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:In fact, I am fairly certain the Clintons are behind Wade's demise. Too much of a coincidence. Hilary is liked by Rosy O'Donnell, and she looks like a hippo, and hippos like to wade .... BOOM, she had someone kill his career!

Oh wait, hippos wallow? Give me a minute...

I hope a hippo wallows qmilitant to a watery grave.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:07 am

This thread is terrible and everyone who has posted in it is terrible, with the exception of me
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:33 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:This thread is terrible and everyone who has posted in it is terrible, with the exception of me

This is expert opinion.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am

daz on the road worries me
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:11 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:daz on the road worries me

His worst display of footballheadcoaching was actually at home... but it was against WF.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:46 am

The key to this game is AB, if he shows any accuracy and they cant stack the box, this is over.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:45 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:The key to this game is AB, if he shows any accuracy and they cant stack the box, this is over.

They will stack the box anyway. If he hits three or four play action passes to White or Smith in stride, it could be over big.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:The key to this game is AB, if he shows any accuracy and they cant stack the box, this is over.

They will stack the box anyway. If he hits three or four play action passes to White or Smith in stride, it could be over big.

plus the winds will be at 20 - 30, so it will be difficult to gauge accuracy
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:51 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

plus the winds will be at 20 - 30, so it will be difficult to gauge accuracy.

this will also maybe help the kicking game as the winds may blow the kicks that would have missed back through the uprights. i think that's how it works
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 pm

I was thinking that in wind conditions severe enough, the difference between a competent and incompetent kicking game is essentially nil

I exhort the gods of nature just as the other men in restroom exhort Hansen - "blow, baby, blow!"
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby mezmrin on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:57 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

nice try, but if people are pissed about a cartoonie snake, they would be even angrier about hot yogurt

Did somebody say yogurt?

mezmrin
Clemson Ambassador

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:27 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

plus the winds will be at 20 - 30, so it will be difficult to gauge accuracy

I am not seeing winds this strong in the forecast.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium