Thread where I post articles about BC football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

What is the etiquette for starting new threads?

Do not post links to articles about BC football.
5%
Post links to articles. Each article should be its own thread
14%
Post links to articles. Make one thread and then post all the articles there
41%
Delete your account.
41%

Total votes : 22

Re: Thread where I post articles about BC football

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

On a scale of speed, Waddle had fantastic hands and a hard head.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DrJackRyan on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:59 am

Steve Trapilo son signed over the weekend and it reminded me that he had a pretty solid if short career.

Steve Trapilo (OG, 1987-1992)
Trapilo came to New Orleans as a 4th round pick from Boston College in the 1987 draft. He started 11 games as a rookie for a Saints offense that finished 2nd in the league for point production, earning a spot on the NFL's All-Rookie team. He missed some time with injury during the '88 season, starting only nine games. Trapilo bounced back, starting all 32 contests through 1989 and '90. He played his last professional season with New Orleans in 1992. Sadly, Trapilo died suddenly in 2004 at the age of 39 of a heart attack suffered while on vacation with his family.

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2017/7/8/15918868/countdown-to-new-orleans-saints-kickoff-history-no-65-steve-trapilo-chris-naeole-lecharles-bentley
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 am

I have been amiss the last week as Rich Thompson has been turning out the BC Content

Graduate transfers making an impact on Day 2 of Eagles training camp
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/08/03/graduate-transfers-making-an-impact-on-day-2-of-eagles-training-camp/

“For us specifically, I’m looking for high character guys, I’m looking for the right situation and we can’t utilize any junior college players here,” Addazio said.

“It gives an avenue if we feel like we need to plug a hole and why would we plug a hole? It could be due to injury, it could be due to someone leaving early and it could be due to just youth. This year we utilized it and brought a few transfers in here and those guys can play.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:43 am

Richard Yeargin gets fresh start at Boston College
Former Clemson DE healthy after spinal injuries

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/08/06/richard-yeargin-gets-fresh-start-at-boston-college/

Boston College graduate transfer defensive end Richard Yeargin is in the process of regenerating a once-promising college football career that was blitzed by unforeseen circumstances.

Yeargin was a high school All-American from Lauderdale Lakes, Fla., who went straight to the top of the ACC food chain when he enrolled at Clemson in 2015. Yeargin played in 10 games as a freshman, 12 as a sophomore and was positioned for a breakout year when tragedy interrupted his trajectory.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Coach Hafley and Duggan visited Xaverian today

Postby DrJackRyan on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Coach Hafley, Coach Duggan and Joe Sullivan (Assistant Director of Player Personnel & XBHS Alum) visited Xaverian today.

"Big Thanks to @CoachJeffHafley and @CoachSDugganfor stopping in today ! Also ty to X alum @JoeSuIlivan for showing the new staff the lay of the land !"

https://twitter.com/XBHS_Football/status/1218212994401931265?s=20
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium