Must-see/do on gameday

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Must-see/do on gameday

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:07 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Really, you've just insulted Stony Brook.

Which, coincidentally, is probably the best of the bunch.

How's it feel to have gone to a second tier SUNY school, then?

Pretty good.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:No one from Yonkers is attending UMD. The Long Island and Westchester contingent attending UMD is almost entirely Jewish kids who didn’t get in to Michigan, Wisconsin, Binghamton, Indiana or Penn State (in that order) and whose parents weren’t shelling out the coin for The Cuse.

As for UMD fans, they are awful. Not tOSU or WVU-level awful, but highly punchable.

I didnt know this but I also know next to nothing about Yonkers. I think I have driven through it and I think I have been on transit trains of some variety or another through Yonkers. It reminds me of the word 'Ronkonkoma' so I include it. Too many NYC burbs to keep track of for this non-New Yorker.

Irregardless, we can all conclude that UMD fans are horrible and Lansing / West Lafeyette / Urbana-Chamagne can have them.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby Darren6 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:53 am

My wife and I have arrived in Boston with our son and will be heading to campus for the first time in a few hours, pretty excited!
"Laissez les bon temps rouler"
Darren6
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am

Darren6 {l Wrote}:My wife and I have arrived in Boston with our son and will be heading to campus for the first time in a few hours, pretty excited!

nice
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby William S on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:51 am

Darren6 {l Wrote}:My wife and I have arrived in Boston with our son and will be heading to campus for the first time in a few hours, pretty excited!

Make sure he includes the 5th floor rest room of the O'Neill library as a part of his initial walk through the campus. It will change his life.
William S
n00b

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium