Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby flakes on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Can someone find out who we need to pay to get Tate Martell in the mix?
flakes
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Karma: -12

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 pm

flakes wrote:Can someone find out who we need to pay to get Tate Martell in the mix?

Probably Tate Martell.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13885
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 208

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:50 pm

HJS wrote:
flakes wrote:Can someone find out who we need to pay to get Tate Martell in the mix?

Probably Tate Martell.


:cheers :hansen
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30377
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2424

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby HJS on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:11 pm

BC missed out on Wimbush a second time.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... cf-knights
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13885
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 208

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Danny Dalton (for those of you who remember that disaster of a recruitment) is transferring from Penn St
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15872
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: -272

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:14 pm

eepstein0 wrote:Danny Dalton (for those of you who remember that disaster of a recruitment) is transferring from Penn St



Good thing the last thing we on our roster for next season is another TE.
FREE KRAFT
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 7706
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 121

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:Danny Dalton (for those of you who remember that disaster of a recruitment) is transferring from Penn St



Good thing the last thing we on our roster for next season is another TE.


Juwan Johnson is leaving as well who held a BC offer and isa WR from NJ as is Zecheriah McPhearson (DB from Maryland) who held an offer as well.

Dalton spent 3 years at PSU and has already used a RS, I wonder if its possible that he has graduated and is available to play immediately ? Id be shocked if he didn't end up here
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3199
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 116

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:17 am

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:Danny Dalton (for those of you who remember that disaster of a recruitment) is transferring from Penn St



Good thing the last thing we on our roster for next season is another TE.


Juwan Johnson is leaving as well who held a BC offer and isa WR from NJ as is Zecheriah McPhearson (DB from Maryland) who held an offer as well.

Dalton spent 3 years at PSU and has already used a RS, I wonder if its possible that he has graduated and is available to play immediately ? Id be shocked if he didn't end up here

Looks like Scooter Harington has 2 more career catches for Stanford than I have. Look... I would never begrudge a kid for passing up BC for a Stanford education. But, from a FB perspective, these New England kids (not named Dirty Christian Wilkins) who fancy themselves too good for BC almost always are not.

Also, Zecheriah McPhearson is Gerrick McPhearson's kid (former BC player for the 80s).
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13885
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 208

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby eagle33 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:11 pm

hurts to ou
eagle33
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am
Karma: 49

Re: Bring in Grad Transfer QB!

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Tate Martell to The U (see previous comments about who you have to pay).
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13885
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 208

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Untitled document