BC at Syracuse Gameday - 11/25/17

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC at Syracuse Gameday - 11/25/17

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:13 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The best part is that IB only thinks Dillon is some sort of diamond in the rough or revelation because the only other person on the planet that didn't think Dillon was the Day 1 starter was Addazio.

teddy might be on to something here. the posts produced by nospace contain content retarded enough that they could come from captain thinskin himself. add to that the coincidental timing of the weight loss for each one of them and their proven love of fried foods dipped in fatty condiments and i think that a heinz hammer = nospace assumption can begin

That's not the type of irony I was shooting for here, but okay.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:11 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The best part is that IB only thinks Dillon is some sort of diamond in the rough or revelation because the only other person on the planet that didn't think Dillon was the Day 1 starter was Addazio.

teddy might be on to something here. the posts produced by nospace contain content retarded enough that they could come from captain thinskin himself. add to that the coincidental timing of the weight loss for each one of them and their proven love of fried foods dipped in fatty condiments and i think that a heinz hammer = nospace assumption can begin

That's not the type of irony I was shooting for here, but okay.

b0mber disagrees
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:16 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:That gif clip was horrifying and I had to unquote it. I'm going to click submit and then close this window as fast as possible.

If you haven't turned images off on this message board by now, I have no pity for you
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:56 pm

It's so nice to miss a few days or a week of this board just to come back and read the sweet dulcet tones of the idiocy of betardo. It's one thing to have an opinion. It's another to be ignorant. He is neither.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm not going to say that the team was super deep at tailback, but Addazio had several options available to him at that position. Great Teddy that you had a crystal ball and were smarter than Addazio. This whole board is smarter than the middle-school gym teacher head coach. As it turns out, I think Dillon was much better (MUCH better) than even his 4 stars fully advertised. He is worthy of FIVE! Its great. Its about time we have something like this. We could all look back and ask how good we thought he'd be before the season began but we're not asking the right question.

The right question is, why was the team in such dire straights from a depth perspective that they depended upon a frosh tailback to get them even bowl eligible? No Dillon, and BC goes 4-8. That is how much of a difference maker he was and is. Fantastic that we have him. BC is a serious match now for every single team in the conference. That is the way we like it. I actually have hope for next season, enough hope that I could actually get my heart broken. But why did it take so long to find someone so special who was willing to sign up with this team? 5 years of recruiting and one game breaker?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:The right question is, why was the team in such dire straights from a depth perspective that they depended upon a frosh tailback to get them even bowl eligible? No Dillon, and BC goes 4-8. That is how much of a difference maker he was and is. Fantastic that we have him. BC is a serious match now for every single team in the conference. That is the way we like it. I actually have hope for next season, enough hope that I could actually get my heart broken. But why did it take so long to find someone so special who was willing to sign up with this team? 5 years of recruiting and one game breaker?

That is not the right question. That's the stupid one.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:52 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:The right question is, why was the team in such dire straights from a depth perspective that they depended upon a frosh tailback to get them even bowl eligible? No Dillon, and BC goes 4-8. That is how much of a difference maker he was and is. Fantastic that we have him. BC is a serious match now for every single team in the conference. That is the way we like it. I actually have hope for next season, enough hope that I could actually get my heart broken. But why did it take so long to find someone so special who was willing to sign up with this team? 5 years of recruiting and one game breaker?

That is not the right question. That's the stupid one.

No HJS.

The only "stupid" question is the question no one asks. In other words, since you didn't offer the right question (you just corrected me), then YOU were being stupid.

:)
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:26 pm

The premise is nonsensical because it can only be posited by ignoring facts.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 pm

There is no looking back in this business, only forward. BC has a terrific reputation academically and the football program is getting a lot of positive attention with Dillon. The IPF and weight room will be a huge boost in recruiting. BC needs to break through and get several 4 star recruits every year from the Catholic HS that they are recruiting. The offense has really opened up and that should help attract WR’s.
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Condensed highlight shows 13 of Wade's completions. He looked really solid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh34xfw3q_w
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:

I'm not going to say that the team was super deep at tailback, but Addazio had several options available to him at that position. Great Teddy that you had a crystal ball and were smarter than Addazio. This whole board is smarter than the middle-school gym teacher head coach. As it turns out, I think Dillon was much better (MUCH better) than even his 4 stars fully advertised. He is worthy of FIVE! Its great. Its about time we have something like this. We could all look back and ask how good we thought he'd be before the season began but we're not asking the right question.

The right question is, why was the team in such dire straights from a depth perspective that they depended upon a frosh tailback to get them even bowl eligible? No Dillon, and BC goes 4-8. That is how much of a difference maker he was and is. Fantastic that we have him. BC is a serious match now for every single team in the conference. That is the way we like it. I actually have hope for next season, enough hope that I could actually get my heart broken. But why did it take so long to find someone so special who was willing to sign up with this team? 5 years of recruiting and one game breaker?

When you steal a RB freshman from Michigan, he better be starting over the guy that hadn't recovered from a knee yet. Happens all the time. Freshman play everywhere. Moron.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 am

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:There is no looking back in this business, only forward. BC has a terrific reputation academically and the football program is getting a lot of positive attention with Dillon. The IPF and weight room will be a huge boost in recruiting. BC needs to break through and get several 4 star recruits every year from the Catholic HS that they are recruiting. The offense has really opened up and that should help attract WR’s.

You don’t think Daz has been using this IPF has a recruiting tool for probably the past several years already? Most likely showing the recruits the plans for the future building?

P.s. I would love to see keeper and IB get in an slapfight.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:12 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i have never had sexual interaction with another man... not in any of mine or their 8 orifaces OR through acts of friction with any portions of their or my body.

Have you had sexual contact with another man through acts of friction "above the clothing?"
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i have never had sexual interaction with another man... not in any of mine or their 8 orifaces OR through acts of friction with any portions of their or my body.

Have you had sexual contact with another man through acts of friction "above the clothing?"

no, i have not. although we know your answer to this, tripod with titties taster
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby durkcal on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:28 pm

durkcal {l Wrote}:Daz is back to neutral on my respect meter. He's been in negative territory since 2015. Had to beat Syracuse to prove it. Good win today. :screamyeagle

back to Negative. Short stay.
durkcal
Campion Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

durkcal {l Wrote}:
durkcal {l Wrote}:Daz is back to neutral on my respect meter. He's been in negative territory since 2015. Had to beat Syracuse to prove it. Good win today. :screamyeagle

And to think I was ready to start donating to the Flynn Fund again.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Brooklyneagle on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:30 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
durkcal {l Wrote}:

And to think I was ready to start donating to the Flynn Fund again.[/quote

Me too. Though without enthusiasm. Would have designated it for hockey, men's and women's.
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium