NC State week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: NC State week

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:15 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Is NCST considered a ranked opponent this weekend? Theyr'e #23 in the CFP rankings but unranked in the AP. What are people using these days to define "ranked?"

Not like it matters.
These nerds will rush the field ranked or otherwise... this time at least NC St has a winning record!

I believe BC allows fans on the field after the last home game. So if BC wins, I’m sure you’ll see students on the field.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:25 pm

BC should be fine here. NCST can’t beat us even when we suck.

You all are going to freeze in the EO Section
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Is NCST considered a ranked opponent this weekend? Theyr'e #23 in the CFP rankings but unranked in the AP. What are people using these days to define "ranked?"

Not like it matters.
These nerds will rush the field ranked or otherwise... this time at least NC St has a winning record!

I believe BC allows fans on the field after the last home game. So if BC wins, I’m sure you’ll see students on the field.

The only way these nerds will be on the field on Saturday is if it is related to a project for their sociology class.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:48 am

eagletx {l Wrote}:Because of the bitter, wind driven forecast for Saturday, I am revising my game forecast, and like the eagles by less than a touchdown. Southern players tend to quit earlier once they fall behind in a real cold game.

It's only projected to be like 10 mph of wind, so I don't think it will be a major issue for the game. It's more likely to just be run of the mill chilly.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 pm

DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby MattTheEagle on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Landry listed as Questionable.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DONW799X0AAFdoC.jpg:large

I think he was listed as questionable last game too and was on the sidelines with a boot. This is concerning. Also had no idea the Richardson injury has him out the whole year. Although Lamot is probably an upgrade, the LB depth is like non existent.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:54 am

I just read that BC only completed 7 passes against FSU. Blew my mind. Brown went 6-20, which normally would seem like a terrible line, but I guess when the rushing attack is that dominant and 2 of the 7 completions go for TD's you don't even notice bad throws or drops.

Getting excited for what should hopefully be a fun one!

:screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 pm

a whole bunch of expectation tempering going on in the office today. no one wants to make to bold a prediction and most are admitting their team will probably lose.

i keep pointing out that the heinz hammer is one brain fart away from returning to his metally retarded ways. i hope i'm wrong or that he doesn't eat brain taco bell before the game
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:52 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:a whole bunch of expectation tempering going on in the office today. no one wants to make to bold a prediction and most are admitting their team will probably lose.

i keep pointing out that the heinz hammer is one brain fart away from returning to his metally retarded ways. i hope i'm wrong or that he doesn't eat brain taco bell before the game

This is very abnormal for fans of the perennial six loss powerhouse Wolfpack. The ones I know think they are one bad call against Clemson away from a National Title.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:a whole bunch of expectation tempering going on in the office today. no one wants to make to bold a prediction and most are admitting their team will probably lose.

This is very abnormal for fans of the perennial six loss powerhouse Wolfpack. The ones I know think they are one bad call against Clemson away from a National Title.

the anal rape that the domers applied has still not completely healed yet... especially for those that went to south bend to make the penetration easier
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Do you think this is particular to the current BC team and their 3-game win streak and the current NCST team and their 2-game losing streak...or are NCST fans aware of the fact that -- whether it's TOB, Jags, Spaz or Daz -- we kind of own them?
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

Do you think this is particular to the current BC team and their 3-game win streak and the current NCST team and their 2-game losing streak...or are NCST fans aware of the fact that -- whether it's TOB, Jags, Spaz or Daz -- we kind of own them?

completely a current time and place thing. they don't seem to remember the historical series of losses they amass in chestnut hill/rolly when they enter the game as the vegas favorite
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:45 pm

pack pride message boards reflect a mix of opinions. Plenty of them expect a loss this weekend.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:56 pm

still banned from thanking them for taking tobias 11 years ago
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 pm

You aren't missing much.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

So how many of you message board warriors are going to brave the elements tomorrow?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:06 pm

I'll be there. Weather will suck like Jim Christian
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:50 pm

I will be there. Layered up.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:I will be there. Layered up.

Same. It's fine if you know how to dress for a cold day.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Teddy's been on a roll lately. :kudos
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby bcshater on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 pm

I'll be there as well for Senior Day. We win tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:I will be there. Layered up.

Same. It's fine if you know how to dress for a cold day.

Will be there, I know :oldman but nice that it's a 12
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Iggle on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

enough people think that BC is good that I fully expect this team to score 14 points and lose 31-14 tomorrw
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 am

I’m expecting a Daz let down special.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium