Florida State Game Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Florida State Game Thread

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:IIRC, the last clown video posted here came from Duchie posting a clip of a p0rn0 involving men in clown suits. I'm not clicking whatever that is because I hate clowns and I might smash my monitor with the antique boarding axe that hangs on my wall if there are clowns on screen.

Did nospace really go to Utah to watch some kind of clown performance? Wait, was it Joel Osteen in a clown suit, pitching prosperity theology?

does it get less creepy if it's john mccain instead of a clown?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:17 am

Down to three monitors, I just smashed my top corner with the axe. It was flickering any way.

That's the video. Are you duchie? Are you yogurt man? Are you nospace? If it was you in the clown suit and not Joel Osteen, would nospace have known or would he have fallen in rapture and thrown nickels at your cargo cult?

Full disclosure: your posts have reclaimed this thread from the nospace lost luggage line and the Doomsday Tubgirl Clock has ticked backwards from midnight.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:52 am

i am not duchie. i grew up in the dirty jerz but got the hell out once i reached the age of majority

i am not yogurt man. i may be of german descent, but i do not live in germany. i also do not own any over the shoulder thongs...

i am not nowaist. i think that one kinda goes without saying

i am saddened to hear that the tubgirlification of this thread has been postponed.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:55 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:IIRC, the last clown video posted here came from Duchie posting a clip of a p0rn0 involving men in clown suits. I'm not clicking whatever that is because I hate clowns and I might smash my monitor with the antique boarding axe that hangs on my wall if there are clowns on screen.

Did nospace really go to Utah to watch some kind of clown performance? Wait, was it Joel Osteen in a clown suit, pitching prosperity theology?

does it get less creepy if it's john mccain instead of a clown?

The brunette is hot.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 am

i disagree. his red nose freaks me out
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 am

Watching Sarah Silverman taking it from behind is more disturbing then clowns, yogurt man or thousands of other disgusting things. The notion that someone has had sex with Sarah Silverman is an earth shattering enough notion. She is fucking hideous--both from a physical and emotional standpoint.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:52 am

Yeah that photo of her above wearing the German flag mankini suit and posing on the car was bad enough ... it didn't need to be taken any further.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 am

she has really saggy bewbs

hansen - that is a picture of a woman's naked bewbs. do not be offended there is not a weener picture on the other side of that link
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Video of Frog Team jumping into Alumni. 2 thoughts: I'm surprised they weren't blinded from the reflection off the aluminum of the empty seats... nice touch that our players before a big game had the presence to thank them.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm just happy they weren't scared by the pyro like those bitch ass bald eagles.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:02 pm

is there a zoo in st. george utah and, if so, do they have penguins? this could be nowaist marriage raping one of the penguins...

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:34 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Video of Frog Team jumping into Alumni. 2 thoughts: I'm surprised they weren't blinded from the reflection off the aluminum of the empty seats... nice touch that our players before a big game had the presence to thank them.

Maybe if they had been singing Mr. Brightside the students would have arrived for it.

MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:02 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i believe nowaist went to the usc game but i don't believe any of the things he claimed to happen there (hanging out with players families, interaction with sunscreen maidens during the game, etc.) actually happened.

i do not believe nowaist got into a verbal conflict with a ows supporter in boston commons.

i do not believe nowaist busted into his bathroom to catch a 14 year-old girl rifling through his medicine cabinet

i do not believe nowaist would have been smart enough to receive acceptance from boston college and therefore his suggestion that money kept him out of bc to be deceptive

i do not believe nowaist had a "boss" that told him bc was not a university because it didn't have an engineering school. i believe nowaist cooked that one up in his own retarded brain and then embarrassingly tried to pass it off on someone else.

i do not believe a woman with a "micro vagina" flashed nowaist in a circle k parking lot

i do not believe nowaist was a part of a wiccan sexual frenzy

i am sure there are more things that i do not believe about nowaist or his back story, but this is a pretty good start

I believed that you are obsessed with my life. please go get your own
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby MattTheEagle on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 am

This thread has been TRE’d
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 am

MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:This thread has been TRE’d

I appreciate that but tonto gets most of the credit
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Maybe if they had been singing Mr. Brightside the students would have arrived for it.

If that’s what it’s going to take to get their asses to go to games, then whatever.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:40 am

hansen {l Wrote}:If that’s what it’s going to take to get their asses, then whatever.

did someone say ... ass? Speaking of which, check out this statue of Heather dinich they have in Germany:

TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Tonto's usual brilliance is suffering some dilution as a result of TRE's sidekickery.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Tonto's usual brilliance is suffering some dilution as a result of TRE's sidekickery.

I believe that it's in the EO charter that TRE must always have a sidekick. It's not tonto's fault. Don't worry. I'll be back just in time for the Dickmas Season.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:20 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Tonto's usual brilliance is suffering some dilution as a result of TRE's sidekickery.

Teddy, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire - if you can explain to me how a dialogue about "Daz sudden greatness" is NOT equivalent to photos of a mullet-bearing German exhibitionist, I will listen.

...but I posit that the two are generally close enough to be equivalent. They're certainly in the same Costco aisle .
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:22 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Teddy, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire - if you can explain to me how a dialogue about "Daz sudden greatness" is NOT equivalent to photos of a mullet-bearing German exhibitionist, I will listen.

...but I posit that the two are generally close enough to be equivalent. They're certainly in the same Costco aisle .

I didn't say you were wrong, just that your sidekick was watering down the panache with which you are right.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

I didn't say you were wrong, just that your sidekick was watering down the panache with which you are right.

kinda like your impact on eepstein's insights
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Can we just go back to speculating on what IB was doing in St George, Utah? Between the kraut pervert and Sarah Silverman this is so awful that I am reduced to wishing ass cancer on all of you.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Can we just go back to speculating on what IB was doing in St George, Utah? Between the kraut pervert and Sarah Silverman this is so awful that I am reduced to wishing ass cancer on all of you.

I posted a youtube of what we did, Dick.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:38 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

kinda like your impact on eepstein's insights

Yeah like that. Real bad.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:49 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:I posted a youtube of what we did, Dick.

He did make such a post. See? Being sincere has already paid off for IB.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:15 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Can we just go back to speculating on what IB was doing in St George, Utah? Between the kraut pervert and Sarah Silverman this is so awful that I am reduced to wishing ass cancer on all of you.

Good lord, you were being serious? This is worse than the time you went to see the Branson Gay Men's Choir.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Please don't post it here.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Too late. Of course, that was last year's performance at Tuacahn, but it was the best I could do. You get the idea.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:37 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Too late. Of course, that was last year's performance at Tuacahn, but it was the best I could do. You get the idea.

Wait...I missed it?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium