UVa Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

UVa Week

Postby dtwalrus on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Odd that there's no thread by Tuesday...after a surprise win. Big week. Daz may want to bask in the glow of Louisville, but he's going to need two more upsets to get bowl eligible and UVa actually might be more winnable than NCST and 'Cuse.

Any word on the QB situation?
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Re: UVa Week

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:22 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:...Any word on the QB situation?

my guess is that we're still looking for one that can complete a pass in the throw game
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm

UPDATE THE PREDICTION STANDINGS
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:47 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:UPDATE THE PREDICTION STANDINGS

meh, i'm less interested in this now and have dropped this agenda
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:53 pm

are you less interested in this now? if so, are you dropping the agenda?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:02 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:are you less interested in this now? if so, are you dropping the agenda?

This would have been less bowtie if you double posted.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:are you less interested in this now? if so, are you dropping the agenda?

or didn't have a confirmed history of sexting with nospace
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:18 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

or didn't have a confirmed history of sexting with nospace

after he takes the blue pill
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 pm

shut up hansen
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby mod6A on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm

i think we win!

:angrychicken :angrychicken :screamyeagle :screamyeagle :koolaid :flagus :screamyeagle :angrychicken :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :bag :whiteflag

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:41 pm

I am going to the game, but really only for the purpose of pissing on C’ville’s grave. Fuck that guy, I am glad the Super AIDS killed him.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Weekly Press Conference
http://www.bceagles.com/news/2017/10/16 ... ct-16.aspx

highlights :

1. If Brown is healthy, then he will start.
2. Apparently, Lindstrom lined up as an H back and as a FB against Louisville. Didn’t catch this while watching.
3. Daz talks about wanting to bang the rock and pound the rock. No mention of trying to crack it.
4. He avoids the reporters question - twice - of whether the win gets them back in schedule.
5. Reading these transcripts give me a headache. Not sure if it’s because of my concussion or his illiteracy.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I am going to the game, but really only for the purpose of pissing on C’ville’s grave. Fuck that guy, I am glad the Super AIDS killed him.

You’ll have fun go on the Brewery Tour
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:06 am

hansen {l Wrote}:5. Reading these transcripts give me a headache. Not sure if it’s because of my concussion or his illiteracy.

he says 'you know' 58 times
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am

have they stopped periscoping these?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:51 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:5. Reading these transcripts give me a headache. Not sure if it’s because of my concussion or his illiteracy.

and "i mean" 19 times
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eagle33 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

and "i mean" 19 times

how many times did he say "ok"
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

I said I wouldn't bitch for a week so I won't say anything about that press conference. Nice day out, a little cold.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:40 am

In fact I would say the weather is outstanding.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 am

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Odd that there's no thread by Tuesday...after a surprise win.

Not terribly odd. Folks were visiting this site more frequently last week largely to discuss their mistaken belief that there would be a coaching change. Now (after the win) everyone is painfully aware that such a refresh is not happening any time soon. The low interest level you see is what remains of a fandom resigned to 14 more months of treading water with Daziani 2018.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:12 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

and "i mean" 19 times

and "i think" 51 times

i also think it's glorious that the hoos feature a "tight end" named "butts." that's the sort of thing this website would have run with back in the old, fun, "snakes on a plane" days
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am

There was no guarantee that a coaching change was going to happen regardless of what our record is at the end of the year. That’s why it’s dumb to make these lists or hope the team loses x number of games. And even if we made a change who is to say that it is not an equally disappointing (if not more so) coach?

Thus, I hope we win out even if it means The Illiterate One is still at the helm. Fuck anyone with an aids infested dick that wishes otherwise. That is all.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 am

i tried to read more of the transcript but had to give up a few questions in. i know i've said this before, but "i think" he might actually be a retarded person. not kidding, "i think" he may actually suffer from some degree of mental retardation. when contemplated that way, it's not funny, it's actually kind of sad. sad as in i feel bad for him and his mentally retarded inability to understand and articulate things.

and maybe that's why leahy acts as if we're stuck with him. imagine the lawsuits and bad press we'd find ourselves in by publicly firing a retarded person. no good could come from that.

as a result, i think that after t.s. slaughter retires of his own volition or dies, we should insist that the a.d. named 3 a.d.'s from now includes an assessment of mental retardation as a part of the football coach interviews

on a lighter note - i wonder what is his favorite version of my way
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:42 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i tried to read more of the transcript but had to give up a few questions in. i know i've said this before, but "i think" he might actually be a retarded person. not kidding, "i think" he may actually suffer from some degree of mental retardation. when contemplated that way, it's not funny, it's actually kind of sad. sad as in i feel bad for him and his mentally retarded inability to understand and articulate things.

and maybe that's why leahy acts as if we're stuck with him. imagine the lawsuits and bad press we'd find ourselves in by publicly firing a retarded person. no good could come from that.

as a result, i think that after t.s. slaughter retires of his own volition or dies, we should insist that the a.d. named 3 a.d.'s from now includes an assessment of mental retardation as a part of the football coach interviews

on a lighter note - i wonder what is his favorite version of my way

CTE?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:48 am

eagle33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

and "i mean" 19 times

how many times did he say "ok"

"ok" or "ughkay?"
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:50 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Odd that there's no thread by Tuesday...after a surprise win.

Not terribly odd. Folks were visiting this site more frequently last week largely to discuss their mistaken belief that there would be a coaching change. Now (after the win) everyone is painfully aware that such a refresh is not happening any time soon. The low interest level you see is what remains of a fandom resigned to 14 more months of treading water with Daziani 2018.

yup.

last week was nothing more than a one off game. he's going to have to win a lot more to convince me anything has changed from his record of:

1-12 vs. ranked opponents
2-27 when trailing at halftime
4-19 vs. non clownshoes teams (mac, uconn, 1-aa) over the last 2.5 years

in the meantime, supposed to be 70 and sunny this saturday. i had forgotten how much i enjoy fall golf
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:51 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

yup.

last week was nothing more than a one off game. he's going to have to win a lot more to convince me anything has changed from his record of:

in the meantime, supposed to be 70 and sunny this saturday. i had forgotten how much i enjoy fall golf

i think we're also going to learn that we anticipated a louisville team that was akin to a 2009 randy moss but that we actually faced a team more akin to a 2009 braylon edwards
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

yup.

i think we're also going to learn that we anticipated a louisville team that was akin to a 2009 randy moss but that we actually faced a team more akin to a 2009 braylon edwards

Outstanding post. Commave's post was also outstanding. Just two outstanding posts in the post game.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:48 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

yup.

Agree.

Louisville is not good but the win was def a step forward from the rubbish we've been subjected to prior weeks. this week's game is really huge in my opinion to determine if this a one off. team desperately needs this win as I don't see us beating NC St and syracuse has been an albatross for Dazaster for some time now.

p.s. the 4-19 is so abysmal its almost unbelievable.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 am

How do we match up against UVA? Anyone see any of their games this year?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium