Future BCHC Brian Flores

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Future BCHC Brian Flores

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Whenever a football alum gets into coaching the Whalepants start touting him as a future BC head coach.

I haven't heard any talk about Brian Flores but looks like he is set to become a DC in the NFL in the next couple years. (Calling defensive plays in tonight's Patriots game).

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/2/4/14480214/patriots-lb-coach-brian-flores-is-preparing-to-be-an-incredible-head-coach

So when Flores is named head coach is he going to name Paul Pete to be offensive coordinator?

Or when Paul Pete is head coach is he going to name Flores as DC?

I would bet "Flores" is a Catholic name so he probably gets it over Paul Pete unless Mitt Romney or one of the Ainges end up as AD after Jarmond leaves to go back to Ohio State.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Re: Future BCHC Brian Flores

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:11 am

Flores was a mere scout for the Patriots ten years ago. It's awesome to see his hard work and patience paying off.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:59 am

Anyone watch "Do your Job Part Two"? I got some additions to the future staff.

Chad O'Shea - OC. Good College experience, Irish-American, went to a Jesuit HS. Maybe O'Shea is the future HC? Downsides: not very handsome. Nowhere near as handsome as Flores. Needs your HC to be be good looking so probably won't go further than Coordinator position.

Steve Belichick - DC. Son of Bill, current Safeties coach. The Belichick's are nominally Croatian/Catholic not sure the specifics. Would also do double duty as head BC Men's Lacrosse Coach.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:21 pm

hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Nice picture in the article of him running through some pint-sized Hackley defenders. God, they destroyed the football program of my high school alma mater when they stopped recruiting. Sad!
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Real happy for him... but he's likely growing too big for BC at this point. At least... that is what I will tell myself when we hire HCRD instead.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium