4th Annual Preseason Prediction Contest

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 4th Annual Preseason Prediction Contest

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:I am astonished how many of you thought BC would beat Wake. :ace

this.

Wake Forest was about as good as NIU. Bad. Wooford is northeast high school football bad.

got it. Just look st the box score under the score and count it as a victory. Thanks for the pep talk, Luke Thinskin

How many scores are these talent rich players going to beat the dome by next week? Never to early to start setting the ridiculously false expectations
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Can I change my prediction?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:25 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:I am astonished how many of you thought BC would beat Wake. :ace

this.

Wake Forest was about as good as NIU. Bad. Wooford is northeast high school football bad.

got it. Just look st the box score under the score and count it as a victory. Thanks for the pep talk, Luke Thinskin

How many scores are these talent rich players going to beat the dome by next week? Never to early to start setting the ridiculously false expectations

They are QB leagues. We don't have one. Look at the Texans.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 am

logi and i are interested in an update to the standings. c'mon walrus, this is just as important as the meadowlark lemon trophy
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby JesuitIvy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 am

It doesn't mean diddly, but I picked us to lose to Wake - my stupid corporate internet logged me off before I could post it and then I got sidetracked. It was my WTF loss pick of the year (season ending loss to 'Cuse too) I had us at 7-6 with a win over some Mac team in the Birmingham Bowl. I did think we'll beat ND.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:logi and i are interested in an update to the standings. c'mon walrus, this is just as important as the meadowlark lemon trophy

I barely have any motivation to watch games anymore, let alone to compile which one of you cynical dickheads ended up being most accurate.

Maybe after I finish rolling out the LM Standings thread...
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:31 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:W - Sep. 1 - @ N. Illinois - victory, but not by as many as people here seem to feel
L - Sep. 9 - Wake Forest -defeat, as the "untested" quarterback can't adjust to the speed of the game vs. a realish opponent this early in the season. plus, the gay-ass rotating o-line fails like a spaz-rocket
L - Sep. 16 - Notre Dame - saddens the whole fan base to lose the most important game of the year
L - Sep. 23 - @ Clemson - this will be a boring ass prevent offense game that will annoy the shit out of all of us. taking the air out of the ball has me thinking about at least 5 grand on the under
W - Sep. 30 - C. Michigan - a chip is taken off the chippawas
L - Oct. 7 - VT - in spite of the bare assed spanking the heinz hammer received last year, he is still outthought against the hokies
L - Oct. 14 - @ Louisville - this game goes down worse than a microwaved papa john's pizza
W - Oct. 21 - @ UVa - the beginning of the 2018 job saving mode starts here. qb's are finally ready, no-huddle and other offensive thoughts from post techmo bowl begin to appear
L - Oct. 27 - FSU - prevent offense prevents me from watching much more than 15 minutes of this game
W - Nov. 11 - NCST - god bless this gang of awesome that seem to love to lose at alumni
W - Nov. 18 - UConn - we own new england, we own new england!!!!
L - Nov. 25 - @ Syracuse - cancel your christmas plans, there will be no bowling this year
N/A- Dec. 2 - ACCCG vs. your mom -
N/A - oops i crapped my pants Bowl vs. dung -
Final Record: 5 - 7 (2 - 6 )

update the standings, you coward!!!!! not only are my w/l predictions 100%, the witty commentary is spot in. the rest of you can suck on sarge's sweaty gym-teacher whistle lanyard
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:W - Sep. 1 - @ N. Illinois - victory, but not by as many as people here seem to feel
L - Sep. 9 - Wake Forest -defeat, as the "untested" quarterback can't adjust to the speed of the game vs. a realish opponent this early in the season. plus, the gay-ass rotating o-line fails like a spaz-rocket
L - Sep. 16 - Notre Dame - saddens the whole fan base to lose the most important game of the year
L - Sep. 23 - @ Clemson - this will be a boring ass prevent offense game that will annoy the shit out of all of us. taking the air out of the ball has me thinking about at least 5 grand on the under
L - Oct. 7 - VT - in spite of the bare assed spanking the heinz hammer received last year, he is still outthought against the hokies
L - Oct. 14 - @ Louisville - this game goes down worse than a microwaved papa john's pizza
W - Oct. 21 - @ UVa - the beginning of the 2018 job saving mode starts here. qb's are finally ready, no-huddle and other offensive thoughts from post techmo bowl begin to appear
L - Oct. 27 - FSU - prevent offense prevents me from watching much more than 15 minutes of this game
W - Nov. 11 - NCST - god bless this gang of awesome that seem to love to lose at alumni
L - Nov. 25 - @ Syracuse - cancel your christmas plans, there will be no bowling this year

update the standings, you coward!!!!! not only are my w/l predictions 100%, the witty commentary is spot in. the rest of you can suck on sarge's sweaty gym-teacher whistle lanyard

But what if you're wrong about Clemson?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:35 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

But what if you're wrong about Clemson?

this is an artist's rendering of the the clemson game this weekend. we're the deer in the hansen position

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I think chubby chaser would agree that we're not beating uva
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Brooklyneagle on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:38 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:I think chubby chaser would agree that we're not beating uva

Which means you'll bravely need to revise your prediction there. (I guess you have.)
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Brooklyneagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:I think chubby chaser would agree that we're not beating uva

Which means you'll bravely need to revise your prediction there. (I guess you have.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium