Were any of you assholes selected for the Fan Council?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Were any of you assholes selected for the Fan Council?

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:If they are actually worried about fan council members posting on line in message boards and social media they should not have the council to begin with. Are they worried that their ideas will be posted on line like Dan Henning's game plans (lol)!

you say this because none of your beloved construction/subcontractor/hologram creater buddies got selected
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:38 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I'm not actually even a fan

I don't think it's a requirement.

Oh did they select Epstein?

No, one of the requirements is a 6" hard minimum.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:56 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Again if you have an EO Account you aren't getting picked for this.

how would they know if you have an EO account? we don't typically share email addresses with the administration...

hell, as a maroon name i can't even get to email addresses.

i'm honestly interested in how the fun fan network would know an applicant is an eo poster. please, regale us with you knowledge

Do I really have to outline this?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:I'm not actually even a fan

I don't think it's a requirement.

Oh did they select Epstein?

No, one of the requirements is a 6" hard minimum.

I love you all dearly, but you're all idiots
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Again if you have an EO Account you aren't getting picked for this.

how would they know if you have an EO account? we don't typically share email addresses with the administration...

i'm honestly interested in how the fun fan network would know an applicant is an eo poster. please, regale us with you knowledge

yes - you do.

if hansen doesn't apply with the name "hansen" or the email address "hansen@eo.com" how do they know hansen posts at eo? i'm honestly interested in your tin foil hat/black helicopter facts and theories on this. is it the nigerians?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:15 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

yes - you do.

if hansen doesn't apply with the name "hansen" or the email address "hansen@eo.com" how do they know hansen posts at eo? i'm honestly interested in your tin foil hat/black helicopter facts and theories on this. is it the nigerians?

They can rip the IPs people post from on EO and triangulate that with any activity that person has through BC (ticket buying, location, etc.).

For example, they know the EO Section, if you have season tickets there, your name isn't getting pulled.

It would be nice if the process were most transparent, I fear they took big donors, Gridiron Club, Pikes Peek and Hoop Club members. That's probably not a good cross-section of the fan base
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:36 am

considering most people are posting from IPs related to general internet service providers, your assumption is still pretty far fetched

"wait, that guy applying sent in an application from a comcast IP in NYC?!?!?! block him, there is also a person that posts on eo that uses a comcast IP from NYC"
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Might be self-defeating to reject all applications from the Boston area just to keep out the Funishment. Not that I applied
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby Bumpers on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:34 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

yes - you do.

They can rip the IPs people post from on EO and triangulate that with any activity that person has through BC (ticket buying, location, etc.).

For example, they know the EO Section, if you have season tickets there, your name isn't getting pulled.

It would be nice if the process were most transparent, I fear they took big donors, Gridiron Club, Pikes Peek and Hoop Club members. That's probably not a good cross-section of the fan base

Rocketcar!!! This is why I never attended any Name Tag Events
Bumpers
McGuinn Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:16 pm

For someone who rails on the incompetence of the athletic department, you are concocting a scenario that requires a mild degree of competence, utilizing the assumption that there has not been significant turnover in the roles that would be required to pore through IPs to determine if an applicant is an EO member.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:33 pm

There's no way BC spent time and money vetting out members of a council they have no intention of listening to.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 pm

i think tamzarian will listen to them... just like butt-cut did. it will give him talking points for the next 18 months so that dunderheads can say "this guy is a grand slam dunk touchdown hire" while sending in their checks and continuing to get nothing in return.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:For someone who rails on the incompetence of the athletic department, you are concocting a scenario that requires a mild degree of competence, utilizing the assumption that there has not been significant turnover in the roles that would be required to pore through IPs to determine if an applicant is an EO member.

Maybe
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Bumpers {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

yes - you do.

Went to one in Tampa the night before the ACCCG. Remember very little of it.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:...Went to one in Tampa the night before the ACCCG. Remember very little of it.

is that where you and tedwardo met? at the mons penis?
Last edited by TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 pm

I was there.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:51 am

Oh I gave them all the IP addresses from our logs cause they asked nicely. Uh, sorry.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:47 am

The Fan Council is made up of a decent representation of the BC fan base. Whalepants are represented. Nerds are represented. EO is represented. I'm not sure how loud our voice is, but we'll see. :shrug
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:00 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Oh I gave them all the IP addresses from our logs cause they asked nicely. Uh, sorry.

was that before or after you thought it was funny to claim bc alums were dead even though they were still clearly alive?

jerk
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:34 am

Bumpers {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

yes - you do.

Well, myself (and one other EO poster) do attend the Name Tag Events here in Phoenix. And I may have supplied some information to the event organizer. And I am for certain sure, that every single person at that Saturday Morning Name Tag Event is painfully aware, that I post here. And I do continue to get.... invites. And I'm not even alumni.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Brooklyneagle on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 am

IB, even in a schizoid state, you do not count as either alumni or "not alumni". The word you want is "alumnus". "Alumni" is plural, more than one. (I know the idiot license plate brackets, even the BC ones, say "alumni".) Offered to make us look better educated than the folks from the factories.
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Brooklyneagle {l Wrote}:IB, even in a schizoid state, you do not count as either alumni or "not alumni". The word you want is "alumnus". "Alumni" is plural, more than one. (I know the idiot license plate brackets, even the BC ones, say "alumni".) Offered to make us look better educated than the folks from the factories.

okay
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles66 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:20 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I was not selected but told I would be entered into the drawing for WINTER SPORTS fan council, so I have that.

Likewise.
BCEagles66
Carney Hall

Postby ILikeBC on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:49 pm

I would pay for Eaglekeeper to be on this council and in turn for all meetings to be recorded and available for viewing.
ILikeBC
Campion Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 am

Brooklyneagle {l Wrote}:IB, even in a schizoid state, you do not count as either alumni or "not alumni". The word you want is "alumnus". "Alumni" is plural, more than one. (I know the idiot license plate brackets, even the BC ones, say "alumni".) Offered to make us look better educated than the folks from the factories.

What if the alumnus in question's girth is voluminous enough that it requires two seats and two starter jackets?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:26 pm

The inaugural council members are:
Pamela Shalvoy
Brett Burns
Alexa Squitieri
Barry Mitchell Jr.
David Dripchak
Anne Woodbury
Catherine Dillon
Jay Salamone
Daniel Macchio
Hailey Kobza
Sadiq Ervin
Hailey Corcoran
Jane Stanton
Richard Reynolds
Kim Desto
Bill Ferguson
Travis Looker
Chuck Keefe
Scott Heslin
Kim Gerard
Michael Conway
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:34 pm

i expect one of you asshats trying to make a name for themselves around these parts to fill in some brief information about this list of people that are likely dead and/or loving it

except for huang (who i totally thought was kidding when he suggested that he was on the fan council)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:34 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:The inaugural council members are:
Pamela Shalvoy
Brett Burns
Alexa Squitieri
Barry Mitchell Jr.
David Dripchak
Anne Woodbury
Catherine Dillon
Jay Salamone
Daniel Macchio
Hailey Kobza
Sadiq Ervin
Hailey Corcoran
Jane Stanton
Richard Reynolds
Kim Desto
Bill Ferguson
Travis Looker
Chuck Keefe
Scott Heslin
Kim Gerard
Michael Conway

Sounds like a bunch of white people. The Heights is going to have a field day with this.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Pamela Shalvoy
Brett Burns
Alexa Squitieri
Barry Mitchell Jr.
David Dripchak
Anne Woodbury
Catherine Dillon
Jay Salamone
Daniel Macchio
Hailey Kobza
Sadiq Ervin
Hailey Corcoran
Jane Stanton
Richard Reynolds
Kim Desto
Bill Ferguson
Travis Looker
Chuck Keefe
Scott Heslin
Kim Gerard
Michael Conway

Sounds like a bunch of white people. The Heights is going to have a field day with this.

You know a lot of white guys named Sadiq?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Pamela Shalvoy
Brett Burns
Alexa Squitieri
Barry Mitchell Jr.
David Dripchak
Anne Woodbury
Catherine Dillon
Jay Salamone
Daniel Macchio
Hailey Kobza
Sadiq Ervin
Hailey Corcoran
Jane Stanton
Richard Reynolds
Kim Desto
Bill Ferguson
Travis Looker
Chuck Keefe
Scott Heslin
Kim Gerard
Michael Conway

What were the odds that the counsel would have two hailey's on it and neither would be Steve?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium