Bates to resign in June

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby BostonCollege1 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:01 am

Corporal Funishment wrote:
HJS wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Memphis doesn't really present the same challenges as Boston College. They have a T. Boone Pickens Jr. pumping their athletic department full of cash. Probably not replicable here

I guess you never heard of John Fish either.


What has Fish given to BC Athletics (not his alma mater, Bowdoin)? His dad played football at UNH and led a fundraising drive for UNH Athletics, endowed an athletic scholarship, raised money for their stadium renovation and paid for their last installation of AstroTurf.


Its a joke. Certain delusional people who post here have a weird, unhealthy obsession with John Fish

The Indoor Practice Facility will be named after John Fish.


If Moneybags Fish was injecting anything near program-changing money into our coffers, they'd put his name on the stadium, not the glorified barn next door


Seeing how his own construction company was paid millions to build the facility, should his name even be on it?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am
Karma: 66

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Master Brad isn't doing too well these days. On the bright side, he did shave the buttcutt.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/serial-public-masturbator-mr-bates-arrested-after-toilet-brush-sex-act/
User avatar
Onyx Blackman
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
Karma: 2755

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby biggestskyeagle on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Onyx Blackman wrote:Master Brad isn't doing too well these days. On the bright side, he did shave the buttcutt.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/serial-public-masturbator-mr-bates-arrested-after-toilet-brush-sex-act/


NY Post blew that headline. Should have gone with Master Bates.
Maybe they thought it too juvenile. Well, they were wrong.

Onyx, bravo sir on the new avatar!
biggestskyeagle
n00b
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:09 pm
Karma: 38

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby biggestskyeagle on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Onyx Blackman wrote:Master Brad isn't doing too well these days. On the bright side, he did shave the buttcutt.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/serial-public-masturbator-mr-bates-arrested-after-toilet-brush-sex-act/


NY Post blew that headline. Should have gone with Master Bates.
Maybe they thought it too juvenile. Well, they were wrong.

Onyx, bravo sir on the new avatar!
biggestskyeagle
n00b
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:09 pm
Karma: 38

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:38 pm

BostonCollege1 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
HJS wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Memphis doesn't really present the same challenges as Boston College. They have a T. Boone Pickens Jr. pumping their athletic department full of cash. Probably not replicable here

I guess you never heard of John Fish either.


What has Fish given to BC Athletics (not his alma mater, Bowdoin)? His dad played football at UNH and led a fundraising drive for UNH Athletics, endowed an athletic scholarship, raised money for their stadium renovation and paid for their last installation of AstroTurf.


Its a joke. Certain delusional people who post here have a weird, unhealthy obsession with John Fish

The Indoor Practice Facility will be named after John Fish.


If Moneybags Fish was injecting anything near program-changing money into our coffers, they'd put his name on the stadium, not the glorified barn next door


Seeing how his own construction company was paid millions to build the facility, should his name even be on it?


Yes. This is an IB level post.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 7583
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 115

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:10 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
HJS wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Memphis doesn't really present the same challenges as Boston College. They have a T. Boone Pickens Jr. pumping their athletic department full of cash. Probably not replicable here

I guess you never heard of John Fish either.


What has Fish given to BC Athletics (not his alma mater, Bowdoin)? His dad played football at UNH and led a fundraising drive for UNH Athletics, endowed an athletic scholarship, raised money for their stadium renovation and paid for their last installation of AstroTurf.


Its a joke. Certain delusional people who post here have a weird, unhealthy obsession with John Fish

The Indoor Practice Facility will be named after John Fish.


If Moneybags Fish was injecting anything near program-changing money into our coffers, they'd put his name on the stadium, not the glorified barn next door


Seeing how his own construction company was paid millions to build the facility, should his name even be on it?


Yes. This is an IB level post.


Heard he did the job at cost. Didn't take a profit on the construction.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 142

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:12 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
HJS wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Memphis doesn't really present the same challenges as Boston College. They have a T. Boone Pickens Jr. pumping their athletic department full of cash. Probably not replicable here

I guess you never heard of John Fish either.


What has Fish given to BC Athletics (not his alma mater, Bowdoin)? His dad played football at UNH and led a fundraising drive for UNH Athletics, endowed an athletic scholarship, raised money for their stadium renovation and paid for their last installation of AstroTurf.


Its a joke. Certain delusional people who post here have a weird, unhealthy obsession with John Fish

The Indoor Practice Facility will be named after John Fish.


If Moneybags Fish was injecting anything near program-changing money into our coffers, they'd put his name on the stadium, not the glorified barn next door


Seeing how his own construction company was paid millions to build the facility, should his name even be on it?


Yes. This is an IB level post.


Heard he did the job at cost. Didn't take a profit on the construction.


that’s as true as qanon cursing december 5th
Tom Dooder wrote: If [anthony brown's] performance made you nervous, you're a fucking pussy...
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20637
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5690

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:38 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
HJS wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
HJS wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:Memphis doesn't really present the same challenges as Boston College. They have a T. Boone Pickens Jr. pumping their athletic department full of cash. Probably not replicable here

I guess you never heard of John Fish either.


What has Fish given to BC Athletics (not his alma mater, Bowdoin)? His dad played football at UNH and led a fundraising drive for UNH Athletics, endowed an athletic scholarship, raised money for their stadium renovation and paid for their last installation of AstroTurf.


Its a joke. Certain delusional people who post here have a weird, unhealthy obsession with John Fish

The Indoor Practice Facility will be named after John Fish.


If Moneybags Fish was injecting anything near program-changing money into our coffers, they'd put his name on the stadium, not the glorified barn next door


Seeing how his own construction company was paid millions to build the facility, should his name even be on it?


Yes. This is an IB level post.


Heard he did the job at cost. Didn't take a profit on the construction.


that’s as true as qanon cursing december 5th


Whatever you say Aggie fan. Don’t they have a message board where you can spend your time?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 142

Re: Bates to resign in June

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 pm

they do, and their meatbombs are bigger. everything is bigger in Texas
Tom Dooder wrote: If [anthony brown's] performance made you nervous, you're a fucking pussy...
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20637
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5690

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Untitled document