2018 Recruiting Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Postby HJS on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:At best for Daz, which I don't personally agree with, TOB and Daz inherited similar situations due to the betting scandal and Henning's 2 under .500 years for the former and the roster imbalance and Spaz' 2 under .500 years for for the later. That said, the betting scandal and Henning's last two years of 4-8 and 5-7 made TOB's early recruiting much more difficult than Daz'.

This is the fundamental problem with your IBpedia analysis. At no point was Henning's two sub .500 seasons remotely like Spaz's last 2 seasons. It is from this basic misunderstanding (combined with your continued irrational fear of Gamblor) that your entire premise falls a part. At least for the posters on this Cesspool... I'm certain that there are more than a few commentators on ATL's Blog would welcome your take.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:20 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:The most important thing to do is to build up the facilities to attract better players to overcome average coaching. Daz is below average and TOB was average to slightly above average given his record in rivalry and bowl games.

I am very hopeful that the new IPF will give recruiting a big boost. It will also help to attract better head coaches.

He currently has a Top 25 class and your facilities excuse is about to expire
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:41 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}: TOB lost his first game as a HC in front of 5,085 fans!

That's crazy. Yeah, I think TOB had a much more difficult job resurrecting the program than Daz.

That was not the Alumni Stadium crowd... the game was at Temple.

Point taken on attendance.

What is your point about the roster? I agree TOB probably inherited a better roster. I still maintain that TOB most definitely recruited better than Daz in a much more difficult environment to do so, which was my main point. Its impressive that TOB was able to turn BC around after the betting scandal and consecutive 4-7 seasons. I also think that in year 4-5 TOB probably would have gotten 8 wins even in this ACC. Just because I think TOB was a bit better than Daz doesn't mean that I think TOB was a good coach. He recruited better than Daz but consistently under performed and was nothing better than an average P5 coach. Daz is a bottom tier P5 coach.

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I collected all 30 covers of the 2017 Sporting News CFB Season Preview issue.

Some fun articles ranking Daz for 2017

ACC Rank 14-14
https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... aches-2017

P5 Rank 54-65
http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... ked-65-26/

5 most overpaid coach in D1 football
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2702 ... ball-today

The Athlon Sports rankings were :clownshoes.

Hansen,

I have repeatedly said that all these annual publications (of which I've bought a few, sadly) are not in the business of making accurate predictions. They are not in the business of guessing right. They are NOT selling credibility. They are in the business to sell as many magazines as possible. You don't sell these annual publications by being right the previous year. You do that by sucking off the schools with the largest alumni base because the alumni tend to only want to pay money to buy your magazine if they see you have their school rated at the top (or near the top) of the conference. They buy it for the confirmation bias. And in that sense, BC must always be ranked near the bottom because.... someone has to be and what difference does it make if Athlon pisses off 150,000 BC alumni that wont buy their magazine if they are greeted warmly by 450,000 Clemson alumni who might? If I ever get a chance to meet Phil Steele I am going to bring my 2007 issue of his magazine that I bought, and show him where he ranked BC in 6th place out of 6 teams in the Atlantic and ask him to defend himself (which of course, he can't.)

That said, I do take the time to hit the magazine aisle in Wal-Mart every June/July and I grab all three annual publications and I read the write up on BC's recruiting class. Then I put those shit magazines right back on the rack. And their 2017 class is ranked at the same spot as the 2016 class and the 2015 class, 14th out of 14. Maybe that is not accurate and maybe BC is better off than Wake or even NCState (I don't know, subjective) but we shouldn't be competing with Wake for dead last guys, not if we ever want to actually win more than 4 ACC games in a season.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby MattTheEagle on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:38 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:At best for Daz, which I don't personally agree with, TOB and Daz inherited similar situations due to the betting scandal and Henning's 2 under .500 years for the former and the roster imbalance and Spaz' 2 under .500 years for for the later. That said, the betting scandal and Henning's last two years of 4-8 and 5-7 made TOB's early recruiting much more difficult than Daz'.

This is the fundamental problem with your IBpedia analysis. At no point was Henning's two sub .500 seasons remotely like Spaz's last 2 seasons. It is from this basic misunderstanding (combined with your continued irrational fear of Gamblor) that your entire premise falls a part. At least for the posters on this Cesspool... I'm certain that there are more than a few commentators on ATL's Blog would welcome your take.

The fundamental problem with your analysis is that you are missing the entire point of my argument to focus on a tertiary issue. Even if you are correct about who had a more difficult rebuild, Daz is a below average coach who will not get to the 9 win ceiling that TOB got to. That is because Daz is not capable of putting together teams as talented as TOB's.

First you argue that TOB recruited much better than Addazio. You realize you are wrong so then you argue that TOB "developed" better players and you cite Matt Ryan, Herzlich...and Kuechly who wasn't even a TOB recruit. I don't know why you chose to defend TOB, but if you do at least don't make shit up.

It's hard to take your posts seriously. You say something stupid and then you clarify by trying to make it less wrong. Serious question, how old are you?
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:16 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

The fundamental problem with your analysis is that you are missing the entire point of my argument to focus on a tertiary issue. Even if you are correct about who had a more difficult rebuild, Daz is a below average coach who will not get to the 9 win ceiling that TOB got to. That is because Daz is not capable of putting together teams as talented as TOB's.

First you argue that TOB recruited much better than Addazio. You realize you are wrong so then you argue that TOB "developed" better players and you cite Matt Ryan, Herzlich...and Kuechly who wasn't even a TOB recruit. I don't know why you chose to defend TOB, but if you do at least don't make shit up.

It's hard to take your posts seriously. You say something stupid and then you clarify by trying to make it less wrong. Serious question, how old are you?

My main point throughout has been the same, TOB recruited better talent than Daz. Admittedly HJS did get me side tracked on comparing rebuilding situations and Kuechly was a mistake, replace him with Toal.

If you think Daz is bringing in comparable talent, that's fine, this year will show one of us to be correct and the other to be wrong.

Edit: TOB also developed players better than Daz. Remember, this isn't anything praising TOB, rather just showing how below average Daz is.

Your basing TOB's "recruiting" on the way he developed talent and got guys into the NFL. Nobody was following recruiting back then, because the services to track recruiting barely existed and recruiting on a whole wasn't covered as closely as it is today.

Addazio has yet to even have a full class that had the chance to RS. TOB's talent output (which is what your judging when you say "recruiting"), was largely associated with his ability to develop players over 4-5 years (which your comparing to Addazio over a short period of time).

To sit here and try to argue that TOB recruited better talent out of HS is just an uninformed argument. If you want to make an argument re: development/output, that's fine, but you have to give Addazio time to do that. IMHO, I thought he has done a decent job in his time here taking guys who had no business being NFL players and at least getting them into camps, not to mention the guys who were useless under Spaz and developed over a very short period of time (Gallik, Ramsey, Medhi, Mihalik, Andre, the FL OL 5Y's, etc).

As a proxy, Addazio has been here since 2013 (so 4 drafts of guys he has coached) and has had 11 draft picks. TOB started in 97 (so first guys he coached were drafted in 98) and if you look at the 98-01 drafts (first 4 draft years at BC), Addazio has had more picks, 11 vs. 9. That's obv doesn't tell the whole story, but I think your grasping at straws when you try to argue either recruiting or development at this point while also taking all the other stuff around the program (conference diff, prior regime and what they inherited, etc).
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm

A few crystal balls are popping up on 247 for Sean Ryan from erasmus hall in BK.

Good offers including Nebraska, Pitt, Cuse, Rutgers and Maryland. 6'3/185 WR
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:02 pm

This argument is really stupid.
TOB inherited a much better situation than Daz. Hell, TOB still had TC recruits like MHass, Mike Cloud, Mutryn, etc still on the roster when he took over. The old Big East was a joke compared to the current ACC. We started each year with gimme wins like Temple and Rutgers (and yet TOB still lost to Temple). The middle of the pack BE teams like Pitt and WVU were all in somewhat down cycles. Miami was down when TOB took over. The only team rising was VT. Now MIami bounced back quickly, but they weren't "Miami" in his first two years.

TOB was not some great recruiter. Look what he did at NC State with more freedom, more money, and better local talent? Addazio is a more dedicated recruiter and has upgraded the overall talent on the roster.

Both were mediocre coaches. Addazio is probably worse at managing a game but both were equally stubborn, ultra conservative and prone to bad outdated football logic.

The one area where TOB has been better than Addazio is having a vision and a plan for BC Football. He wanted BC to be just like Welsh's UVA and that was probably not a bad fit and model at the time. He progressed every year and built it to his limits.

I don't think Addazio has that same vision or ability to execute. The changing offensive philosophy is the most telling example. We've run a very different offense year to year and that makes developing and recruiting talent that much more difficult. We didn't change OCs this year, but going up tempo (ten years too late) is another change. In the end I think Addazio will have a slightly worse record than TOB but will leave a Jags like situation talent wise.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:This argument is really stupid.
TOB inherited a much better situation than Daz. Hell, TOB still had TC recruits like MHass, Mike Cloud, Mutryn, etc still on the roster when he took over. The old Big East was a joke compared to the current ACC. We started each year with gimme wins like Temple and Rutgers (and yet TOB still lost to Temple). The middle of the pack BE teams like Pitt and WVU were all in somewhat down cycles. Miami was down when TOB took over. The only team rising was VT. Now MIami bounced back quickly, but they weren't "Miami" in his first two years.

TOB was not some great recruiter. Look what he did at NC State with more freedom, more money, and better local talent? Addazio is a more dedicated recruiter and has upgraded the overall talent on the roster.

Both were mediocre coaches. Addazio is probably worse at managing a game but both were equally stubborn, ultra conservative and prone to bad outdated football logic.

The one area where TOB has been better than Addazio is having a vision and a plan for BC Football. He wanted BC to be just like Welsh's UVA and that was probably not a bad fit and model at the time. He progressed every year and built it to his limits.

I don't think Addazio has that same vision or ability to execute. The changing offensive philosophy is the most telling example. We've run a very different offense year to year and that makes developing and recruiting talent that much more difficult. We didn't change OCs this year, but going up tempo (ten years too late) is another change. In the end I think Addazio will have a slightly worse record than TOB but will leave a Jags like situation talent wise.

I agree with most of this.

Teh only part I disagree with is about Daz not having a vision for the program. I think he sees BC as being a 90s Nebraska. Program built on under recruited kids that develop into 5th years stars with an Emphasis on pounding the football. I don't think not having a set offense is a drawback but actually the sign of a good coach. I'd rather have a guy that adopts the playbook to the talent on the team then a guy with a set playbook that tries to force it on a roster not inherently built for it.

Daz needs to start showing progress this year though. Minimum we need seven or eight wins and to be competitive in the tough three I.e. FSU, Clemson, Louisville. If there are significant, critical injuries than maybe six would be acceptable depending on the players and the length of time they are unable to play. But, by the end of the year, basically everyone on the board (excluding The complete and utter lunatics) should be admitting we took a step forward this year. If not, then it's time to assess his future here.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Because you are not a deep thinker. Instead, you over simplify.

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:TOB inherited a much better situation than Daz. Hell, TOB still had TC recruits like MHass, Mike Cloud, Mutryn, etc still on the roster when he took over. The old Big East was a joke compared to the current ACC.

SFW? With the exception of the SEC West, EVERY conference in college football is "currently" a "joke" compared to the "current" ACC. That is because Louisville, Clemson, and FSU are all awesome. VPI is very good. And even PITT (the only team to beat the eventual national champions) is still.... real good. But your point is moot. The important question is would any TOB coached BC team have lost to 4 of those 5 teams (the only 4 they played) by a combined score of 202 to 24? You know that never would have happened.

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:We started each year with gimme wins like Temple and Rutgers (and yet TOB still lost to Temple). The middle of the pack BE teams like Pitt and WVU were all in somewhat down cycles. Miami was down when TOB took over. The only team rising was VT. Now MIami bounced back quickly, but they weren't "Miami" in his first two years.

Oh stop it. The old Big East was not that bad. How many times did Miami play for (win or lose) a national championship while they were in the Big East? If I remember correctly, that 2001 Miami team, BC was the only team that every challenged them and almost beat them. Has VPI ever been so strong as they were in 1999 and 2000, both years in the Big East? How good was Syracuse when Donovan McNabb was there? I do believe they were in the Big East and TOB coached against them.

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:TOB was not some great recruiter. Look what he did at NC State with more freedom, more money, and better local talent? Addazio is a more dedicated recruiter and has upgraded the overall talent on the roster.

Now you sound like TOB. O'Brien kept saying that when he got to NCState, recruiting was going to be soooooo easy for him because now he didn't have to travel so far and work so hard to get the recruits he had to work for at BC. With all that "money" and "local talent" (your words.) Basically, TOB thought he could win and do while being lazy. And that all went to shit. His teams at NCState were never much of anything. That was it for his career.

Fact is, recruiting is hard work. You have to sell your ass. And TOB worked much harder, sold much harder, and travelled much further at BC. The results were on the field. I seriously doubt Matty Ice ever would have played for TOB at NCState. He never would have bothered to travel that far.

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Both were mediocre coaches. Addazio is probably worse at managing a game but both were equally stubborn, ultra conservative and prone to bad outdated football logic.

TOB wound up recruiting the best QB in the country in his 7th year at BC. A year later, he recruited the 2 best defensive tackles in the country. You want to wait 2 or 3 more years of this shit to see if Addazio can duplicate those efforts? Not me. I'm done with him. But please, don't insult the intelligence of the people on this board and claim that Addazio is a better recruiter than TOB.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Iggle on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:23 pm

this is so dumb it has me wanting to really defend addazio when I know he's going to go 5-7 and get himself fired while giving me a weekly stress-induced stroke.

but when either stoops or chip kelly are ready to return to head coaching I think addazio will leave them with a lot more talent than he inherited, so fine, I'll wait it out
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:30 pm

IB:

You remain a moron who doesn't read or at least doesn't comprehend. And your memory of BC recruiting is a joke.

Let me restate again my point
1. Both are mediocre coaches. Through 4 years at BC TOB was at .500, Daz is .470.
2. TOB did not pick Matt Ryan out of all the QBs in the country and say "this is my guy." He wanted Brady Quinn and only moved on Ryan after. Like Russell Wilson, TOB did not even know what he had in Ryan. If you want evidence go read the articles when Chris Crane signed. Most at the experts at the time thought he would take over and Ryan would only be a back up at BC. TOB also kept going with Porter even after Ryan led the offense to comeback after comeback. BC lucked into BJ Raji and it wasn't because of TOB. McGovern found him late in the process. TOB was barely on the road in those days.
3. I am not saying we should keep Addazio. My point is that he puts more effort into recruiting than TOB ever did. Both are sucky coaches.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:12 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:IB:

You remain a moron who doesn't read or at least doesn't comprehend. And your memory of BC recruiting is a joke.

Let me restate again my point
1. Both are mediocre coaches. Through 4 years at BC TOB was at .500, Daz is .470.
2. TOB did not pick Matt Ryan out of all the QBs in the country and say "this is my guy." He wanted Brady Quinn and only moved on Ryan after. Like Russell Wilson, TOB did not even know what he had in Ryan. If you want evidence go read the articles when Chris Crane signed. Most at the experts at the time thought he would take over and Ryan would only be a back up at BC. TOB also kept going with Porter even after Ryan led the offense to comeback after comeback. BC lucked into BJ Raji and it wasn't because of TOB. McGovern found him late in the process. TOB was barely on the road in those days.
3. I am not saying we should keep Addazio. My point is that he puts more effort into recruiting than TOB ever did. Both are sucky coaches.

That is not all you said. You said that Addazio is a better recruiter than TOB. You are high on crack if that is what you think.

TOBy's teams routinely beat Notre Dame. Routinely. I wonder, was TOB a better game day coach than the variety of Irish Coaches that played against him and were fired OR was he a better recruiter than the Irish coaches? Or both? Can't be a better game day coach because YOU SAID Tom O'Brien sux. So obviously that leaves recruiting. Or was it all just smoke and mirrors?

I don't give a shit if TOB couldn't identify what he had in Matt Ryan. I further don't give a shit that Porter played when it should have been Ryan. At least with TOB we could have a discussion about how bad TOB's judgment was. Can't do that with Addazio now can we?

I know you are a BC guy. I know you are saying these things to make the recruits reading this board (that Addazio IS getting) feel better about themselves. I know all that. Just don't try and bullsh-t us over here at EO. The 2007 team was the best BC team in all of BC college football history. And they were ALL TOB's guys playing in the ACC. If you want to create some simpleton's story over at your own blog about how great these recruits are, be my guest.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:57 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:IB, slow down and read before you type a response. I'm the one who started this discussion to try and highlight how awful Addazio is and I have to disagree with what you just wrote. It just doesn't comport with the reality of what ATL wrote at all.

To the ND point, their coaches TOB beat were terrible, Davie and Willingham. They both are tied for the 5th worst winning pct in ND history. So not only could you make an argument for their in game coaching being awful, you failed to take into account the possibility that the matchup between the schools was also bad for the Irish.Not to mention that BC was in the midst of coaching stability while ND was at a point of great turnover. So that anecdotal point is completely useless.

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
I am not saying we should keep Addazio. My point is that he puts more effort into recruiting than TOB ever did. Both are sucky coaches.

Further, ATL pointed out that Addazio is a "sucky" coach and strongly alluded to firing him, if he were trying to use propaganda like talking points he wouldn't have come out so strongly against Addazio. That debunks your point about him trying to make the recruits feel better, he literally just pointed out how the coach they committed to sucks at in game coaching and doesn't have the capacity to field a big picture vision for the team or implement such a vision.

Finally, ATLs points have been pretty cogent, even if I disagree with the recruiting assessment.

ATL, even if the argument was futile in your eyes, it served its purpose from a narrative perspective in the end. It got more people like yourself to go on record against the Great Dazziani. I don't remember seeing you say Daz sucked in such unequivocal terms prior to this.

higgi, Atl said that the recruits that Addazio is bringing in are BETTER than the recruits TOB brought in. He said that. I can quote him if you'd like. Are you going to "disagree" with that? Because he DID say that.

Maybe now (after all the data I have given him) hopefully Atl will swallow his PRIDE and at least admit he was wrong about that instead of doubling down on his PRIDE, calling me a moron.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Finally... good news from Houston.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tylervrabel_?lang=en
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Mid 3 star kid. Toledo Ohio Memphis Houston and Cinci offered. He'll bulk up.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:15 am

It's weird that they would accept him with them being in good shape with a few other bigger name guys, unless they're taking 4 which seems like a lot tbh
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 am

I like this recruit in a Mike Fassel sorta way.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby flakes on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 am

I will gladly accept any three stars from Florida, Texas and CA. But more importantly, how many scholarships do we have left? I feel like we are filling this class a bit early no?
flakes
Carney Hall

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:48 am

Mike Vrabel's kid > Vin Baker's kid
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 am

Hunta518 {l Wrote}:Mike Vrabel's kid > Vin Baker's kid

Jumbo Elliott's Kids > Mike Vrabel's kid > Vin Baker's Kid
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 pm

DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:34 pm

#teamdazoo
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby Logitano on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:48 pm

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:#teamdazoo

I think I saw a stripper at Pumps in Brooklyn with that as her tattoo. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:

#teampumps
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby HJS on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:06 am

EagleWolverine {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

#teampumps

Congratulations to whichever one of you was able to dethrone eppy.
Beaming, with a scepter in hand and golden crown atop his head, he accepts his prize: $200, a date with two blondes, and a trip to Pumps strip club.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/and-the-wi ... is-pageant
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby EagleWolverine on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

homojs is more a dick bar guy. :pickle :pickle :pickle :cheer
EagleWolverine
n00b

Postby HJS on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am

Is that what they call Thai Ladyboy lounges nowadays? :chewbanka
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:01 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Because you are not a deep thinker. Instead, you over simplify.

Super glad I peered into this thread this AM to find this gem
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Khris Banks (6-2 285 OL) has committed per Clevis Murray on Twitter (@ClevisMurray).

Held offers from Rutgers and a slew of MAC schools.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Sounds like a DT... not an OL.
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium