I hope bob stoops gets aids

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: I hope bob stoops gets aids

Postby commavegarage on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:20 pm

reading the oklahoma board is incredible
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby NaturalLight on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
NaturalLight {l Wrote}:IB: for the record she might have attacked him but in order for Mixon's response to be justified in a tort it's not enough for it to be self-defense, the responding act must be of commensurate force.

No. That is just the response her attorney would use. Ultimately, everything that happened started from her actions.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:So, in order for Mixon's act to be justified using your logic, either that girl must have been as strong as a college football player and as a result Mixon was justified or Mixon must have restrained himself which he did not.

He did restrain himself. He left. He slapped her once, and left. He didn't proceed to tower over her and beat her to death. He could have but didn't.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:I'm with you that someone should have intervened but I think your thought process on moving society forward hasn't been as well thought out as you think it has.

Of course it is.

That's not just the response her lawyer would use, but if her lawyer doesn't argue it he should be disbarred. Like this isn't libtard or republiCUCK spew it's just judge made law. Don't hit a girl. Don't hit anyone, ever. Just don't. She is ultimately liable as well for battery in this case too, but probably her act was viewed as less severe and a cross claim wasn't filed by Mixon's attorney, or was just used as a bargaining chip in negotiations. Come on man, life can't be this bad for you that you just want to pick on girls, is it?
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:15 pm

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:
NaturalLight {l Wrote}:IB: for the record she might have attacked him but in order for Mixon's response to be justified in a tort it's not enough for it to be self-defense, the responding act must be of commensurate force.

No. That is just the response her attorney would use. Ultimately, everything that happened started from her actions.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:So, in order for Mixon's act to be justified using your logic, either that girl must have been as strong as a college football player and as a result Mixon was justified or Mixon must have restrained himself which he did not.

He did restrain himself. He left. He slapped her once, and left. He didn't proceed to tower over her and beat her to death. He could have but didn't.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:I'm with you that someone should have intervened but I think your thought process on moving society forward hasn't been as well thought out as you think it has.

Of course it is.

That's not just the response her lawyer would use, but if her lawyer doesn't argue it he should be disbarred. Like this isn't libtard or republiCUCK spew it's just judge made law. Don't hit a girl. Don't hit anyone, ever. Just don't. She is ultimately liable as well for battery in this case too, but probably her act was viewed as less severe and a cross claim wasn't filed by Mixon's attorney, or was just used as a bargaining chip in negotiations. Come on man, life can't be this bad for you that you just want to pick on girls, is it?

What do you mean come on man? Come on nothing. I've never hit a girl in my life. And I don't pick on anyone. And my life is fine. Feminism taught me that men and women are equal. And feminism taught me that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. So (in the end) if women want this feminism, that means that they have to tolerate this kind of a response from a man when they go full feral the way she just did. Everything else you had to say is just lawyer speak and means nothing in a court of law with a jury that would never convict him or demand he pay her money.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby NaturalLight on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:

Of course it is.

What do you mean come on man? Come on nothing. I've never hit a girl in my life. And I don't pick on anyone. And my life is fine. Feminism taught me that men and women are equal. And feminism taught me that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. So (in the end) if women want this feminism, that means that they have to tolerate this kind of a response from a man when they go full feral the way she just did. Everything else you had to say is just lawyer speak and means nothing in a court of law with a jury that would never convict him or demand he pay her money.

That's what 4chan taught you, not actual feminism. I am a denizen of the internet and there's some weird shit out here and this board is fun to argue on.
We agree to disagree then. Your bubble says one thing and mine says another. Either way the attorney gets paid and everyone has their day in court/the matter gets settled so I'm fine with it and the soap opera of college athletes entertains me once again.
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:30 pm

basselope {l Wrote}:If a woman assaults a man, the man has the right to use a reasonable amount of force to defend himself. Reasonable being the key here.
Not sure how anyone could view his response as reasonable.

Should have been changed with Felonious assault F2 due to the serious physical harm.
Would expect to see a plea down to a misdemeanor assault with 90 days in county jail, but not even being arrested is shocking even for a Football Star in Norman.

The reason why he wasn't arrested is the DA probably saw the full tape and (the DA's office knew) that they would never get any kind of conviction. Never. Why waste all the Oklahoma's taxpayer money on a trial they can't win? They are lucky he even agreed to 100 hours of community service.

If this goes to trial, and I am on the jury, and I see that tape (and I would as his lawyer would introduce it as evidence), that's it. He walks. Not guilty. And if you and I are both on the Jury and I can't convince you of a not-guilty verdict, it will be a mistrial. And THEN (after in a court of law it comes back not guilty or mistrial, either way) Joe Mixon could have a civil suit against the University of Oklahoma for suspending him without cause. That is the main reason why every single university in the nation discourages their drunken female students from involving real government law enforcement when they think the girl thinks she might have been date raped. The instant they do that, the university loses any trump cards they had over the boy in the "university kangaroo kourt" proceedings. It becomes a government issue and they could be held financially liable (from the defendant's civil suit) if they take their own actions, unilaterally and pre-emptively, if it coms back "Not-guilty."

Feminism is cancer basselope.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:56 pm

I can't even imagine living in a world of Ibsolutes.

P.s. All joking aside, Im seriously speechless that you think breaking a women's face is justified by the fact that 1) she touched him first and 2) feminism preaches equality for men and women. And with that I'm now going to shut up. Congrats IB, you accomplished something that no one else could.
Last edited by hansen on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:02 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:I love how IB and the alt right throw around their meaningless buzzwords. It's like their own little language. They've created the big boy, 2016 version of Magic: The Gathering. Kudos, losers!

If you don't like cuck-servative and are too lazy to google "cuck", would you rather I label you a "mangina?" Because that is the way you (and Mike, and now Hanson) are acting.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:05 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:I love how IB and the alt right throw around their meaningless buzzwords. It's like their own little language. They've created the big boy, 2016 version of Magic: The Gathering. Kudos, losers!

If you don't like cuck-servative and are too lazy to google "cuck", would you rather I label you a "mangina?" Because that is the way you (and Mike, and now Hanson) are acting.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:28 pm

I know you are, but what am I? Infinity.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby basselope on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:42 pm

basselope {l Wrote}:If a woman assaults a man, the man has the right to use a reasonable amount of force to defend himself. Reasonable being the key here.

Should have been changed with Felonious assault F2 due to the serious physical harm.
Would expect to see a plea down to a misdemeanor assault with 90 days in county jail, but not even being arrested is shocking even for a Football Star in Norman.

The reason why he wasn't arrested is the DA probably saw the full tape and (the DA's office knew) that they would never get any kind of conviction. Never. Why waste all the Oklahoma's taxpayer money on a trial they can't win? They are lucky he even agreed to 100 hours of community service.

If this goes to trial, and I am on the jury, and I see that tape (and I would as his lawyer would introduce it as evidence), that's it. He walks. Not guilty. And if you and I are both on the Jury and I can't convince you of a not-guilty verdict, it will be a mistrial. And THEN (after in a court of law it comes back not guilty or mistrial, either way) Joe Mixon could have a civil suit against the University of Oklahoma for suspending him without cause. That is the main reason why every single university in the nation discourages their drunken female students from involving real government law enforcement when they think the girl thinks she might have been date raped. The instant they do that, the university loses any trump cards they had over the boy in the "university kangaroo kourt" proceedings. It becomes a government issue and they could be held financially liable (from the defendant's civil suit) if they take their own actions, unilaterally and pre-emptively, if it coms back "Not-guilty."

Actually Mixon was charged with and plead GUILTY to a misdemeanor charge.
He enter an "Alford Plea" which is where a judge may accept a guilty plea from a defendant who doesn't want to admit guilt but wants the benefit of an arranged plea bargain.
So appears he did plea bargain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alford_plea

My confusion is he was charge with a criminal offense but apparently was never formally arrested? Huh?
I don't understand how that could happen.
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:49 pm

basselope {l Wrote}:

Actually Mixon was charged with and plead GUILTY to a misdemeanor charge.
He enter an "Alford Plea" which is where a judge may accept a guilty plea from a defendant who doesn't want to admit guilt but wants the benefit of an arranged plea bargain.
So appears he did plea bargained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alford_plea

My confusion is he was charge with a criminal offense but apparently was never formally arrested? Huh?
I don't understand how that could happen.

Of COURSE he plea bargained! His plea meant.... 100 hours of community service. Who cares? Accept that plea, and there is no risk in the courtroom that he would have a jury full of Hanson's, Mike's, and mangina Chickenmen. And the DA was smart to even get that much on him. Their case in trying to charge him with anything meaningful was.... extremely weak at best.

And the cops probably just called the coach and the coach told him to go to the station. He lawyers up and they sit down a cut a deal.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:55 pm

huang isn't a cuckold, he's a snowballer. waaaaaaay different
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:18 pm

The entertainment value of no space talking about shit he knows nothing about, like law or people, is off the charts. He used to focus that cluelessness on the outcomes of BC games. Maybe fucking toastmasters was a good investment for him after all, as he now can say wrong shit about a entire cornucopia of topics, and it is glorious.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The entertainment value of no space talking about shit he knows nothing about, like law or people, is off the charts. He used to focus that cluelessness on the outcomes of BC games. Maybe fucking toastmasters was a good investment for him after all, as he now can say wrong shit about a entire cornucopia of topics, and it is glorious.

Let me guess, this is some of the "professional writing" skill that you claim to have? Do you need a Kleenex Teddy? :violin
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:39 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:huang isn't a cuckold, he's a snowballer. waaaaaaay different

I stand corrected.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:13 pm

I think there are a lot of competing political agendas in this case. So many that it's hilarious. One alt-right view would be IB's "she deserves it" view. But on the left, you would find people who agree with IB for different reasons. They would say that black people have been oppressed in our society and she and her friends allegedly used racial slurs so she deserves it. A different alt-right view would be that black on white violence in this country is out of control and this incident is yet another example of it. And a feminist, liberal view would be that violence against women is out of control and this is yet another example of it. It doesn't matter whether she deserved it or not. The patriarchal society must be overthrown.

My view: not much good happens when you're still out at 2:40 in the morning. Make life decisions accordingly.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:33 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:My view: not much good happens when you're still out at 2:40 in the morning. Make life decisions accordingly.

I think that is worthy of a +5 purely from a common sense standpoint.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The entertainment value of no space talking about shit he knows nothing about, like law or people, is off the charts. He used to focus that cluelessness on the outcomes of BC games. Maybe fucking toastmasters was a good investment for him after all, as he now can say wrong shit about a entire cornucopia of topics, and it is glorious.

Let me guess, this is some of the "professional writing" skill that you claim to have? Do you need a Kleenex Teddy? :violin

I'll check the box score and let you know.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:25 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:I think there are a lot of competing political agendas in this case. So many that it's hilarious. One alt-right view would be IB's "she deserves it" view. But on the left, you would find people who agree with IB for different reasons. They would say that black people have been oppressed in our society and she and her friends allegedly used racial slurs so she deserves it. A different alt-right view would be that black on white violence in this country is out of control and this incident is yet another example of it. And a feminist, liberal view would be that violence against women is out of control and this is yet another example of it. It doesn't matter whether she deserved it or not. The patriarchal society must be overthrown.

My view: not much good happens when you're still out at 2:40 in the morning. Make life decisions accordingly.

And I totally agree with your view.

Frankly they both should take a trip to jail, Mixon should just have a longer sentence.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'll check the box score and let you know.

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby MattTheEagle on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't understand IB's agenda against women. After meeting IB, his posts don't surprise me.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 pm

MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:I don't understand IB's agenda against women. After meeting IB, his posts don't surprise me.

Wait, what? Please...tell me more.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:50 pm

MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:I don't understand IB's agenda against women. After meeting IB, his posts don't surprise me.

IB does a poor job of articulating sometimes reasonable points.

His point is both people are in the wrong and deserve to be punished, him worse.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:50 pm

I have NO agenda against women. None. Women I love. We need women.

My agenda is against feminism. Feminism is cancer.

Feminism != women.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:56 pm

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:20 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

His point is both people are in the wrong and deserve to be punished, him worse.

His point was it was justifiable because chicks want to be equal so she deserved it because she shoved him. If he had said what you are attributing to him, he wouldn't have those big red shoes on.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

His point was it was justifiable because chicks want to be equal so she deserved it because she shoved him. If he had said what you are attributing to him, he wouldn't have those big red shoes on.

I'm trying here
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Iggle {l Wrote}:
I actually took the liberty to take a look at the comments section over at youtube. I was pleasantly surprised. Not a whole lot of sympathy for her. Pretty much the majority of the people who took the liberty to say anything, sided with Joe.

What with recorded videos and men being taught (over and over from feminism) that men and women are "equal", ours is a very different world now. You simply CAN NOT TOUCH another person the way she did. She went after him and (well) these are the risks you run. I'm sure they both regret what they did (him AND her) but none of this would have happened had she not touch him. I don't know about her, but I'm sure Joe is lawyering up right now.

Well if the fine folks in the YouTube comments section validate your shit opinion that must justify it.
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Postby NaturalLight on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:
I actually took the liberty to take a look at the comments section over at youtube. I was pleasantly surprised. Not a whole lot of sympathy for her. Pretty much the majority of the people who took the liberty to say anything, sided with Joe.

What with recorded videos and men being taught (over and over from feminism) that men and women are "equal", ours is a very different world now. You simply CAN NOT TOUCH another person the way she did. She went after him and (well) these are the risks you run. I'm sure they both regret what they did (him AND her) but none of this would have happened had she not touch him. I don't know about her, but I'm sure Joe is lawyering up right now.

Well if the fine folks in the YouTube comments section validate your shit opinion that must justify it.

This is the single funniest thing I've ever read on this board
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:26 am

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:
Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

This is the single funniest thing I've ever read on this board

Read more.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium