I hope bob stoops gets aids

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: I hope bob stoops gets aids

Postby hansen on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:20 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i think s.u.h. has admitted a rhode island upbringing. i think all the sexual deviants called ri home during their formative years

i did not grow up in ri

CONFIRMED, s.u.h. grew up in or around Watch Hill.

Foot grew up in RI as well but I don't think we ever learned exactly where unless he told the basketball weirdos.
I try to stay the fuck away from those guys as much as possible. :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i think s.u.h. has admitted a rhode island upbringing. i think all the sexual deviants called ri home during their formative years

i did not grow up in ri

Foot grew up in RI as well but I don't think we ever learned exactly where unless he told the basketball weirdos.

I am LI, not RI, but it's not like there's much of a difference.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

i did not grow up in ri

I am LI, not RI, but it's not like there's much of a difference.

like boston and oklahoma
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}: You could hear a pin drop as Mr Make America Great Again responded (in turn) "....well I would, but feminism taught me that women need men the way a fish need a bicycle."

This guy talks just how you talk! What a coincidence!

b0mber, where did you think I heard this term to think to mention it at EO (for the first time, ever) if not from him? I had to look it up after....

there are a lot of red pill men out there.

my guess is you heard it in a u2 song

Did they play u2 songs at Zanzibar? I don't know because I'm not Eurotrash.

They didn't go to Zanzibar either. They had their own spot....

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Topic at next plenary session of Toastmasters Methville, Arizona ..."savagely assaulting women: good clean fun or biological imperative?"

[clears throat, but voice still cracks like a teenager] "Webster's dictionary defines 'taking the red pill' as 'pretending you are a big tough man even though you sit down to pee and then some of the pee gets on your overgrown rat's nest of ginger pubes but you can't see it because your enormous pannus hangs to your knees, but that's pretty cool because whatever. Look, I have constructed a fantasy land where my completely shitty life HAS to mean something more than this meaningless existence where I can't even make eye contact with women without feeling anger and/or shame.' [pauses for applause, but only receives confused sideways glances of the audience. Smirks, removes oversized fedora, wipes shockingly sweaty forehead with filthy star wars handkerchief before replacing the $7 fedora]

...but I think ol' Danny Webster should have gone further than that. Now, some of you might think that those of us who have taken the red pill are just grasping at some ill-conceived arko-type...ar-chee-type? ...uh...idea...of manhood that we have never grasped because we used to shower in our underwear after gym class. And some of you may think that those of us who have taken the red pill have never succeeded at anything in our lives, ever. And some of you may think that those of us who have taken the red pill have a tiny micropenis and weird, weird balls. But I would challenge you, fellow citizens. I would challenge you: how would you know how weird my totally fucked up wiener and strange balls are if even I haven't seen them since the Carter administration? [people start getting up and leaving]

It is our right as men...nay...our DUTY as men to chase down women who have spurned our completely awkward, ham-fisted advances and to commit violence on them as our forefathers would have wanted. And it is the reason why that we, as men, should demand that Joe Mixon should be given the title of NO LESS than EMPEROR OF ALL MEN and DEFENDER OF THE RED PILL." [shakes tiny fist in the air,but his hand is barely visible because he bought a size 58 jacket at kohl's which was the correct size for his gut but the sleeves are like 8 inches too long because he was too cheap to pay the dry cleaner 12 bucks to alter the sleeves]

[crickets. wets pants. tells internet friends how much he owned at toastmasters. jacks off to weird japanese cartoons, cries, eats a whole tub of off-brand peanut butter.]
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:30 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}: You could hear a pin drop as Mr Make America Great Again responded (in turn) "....well I would, but feminism taught me that women need men the way a fish need a bicycle."

This guy talks just how you talk! What a coincidence!

b0mber, where did you think I heard this term to think to mention it at EO (for the first time, ever) if not from him? I had to look it up after....

there are a lot of red pill men out there.

my guess is you heard it in a u2 song

Did they play u2 songs at Zanzibar? I don't know because I'm not Eurotrash.

They didn't go to Zanzibar either. They had their own spot....

Same crowd, just with money
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Topic at next plenary session of Toastmasters Methville, Arizona ..."savagely assaulting women: good clean fun or biological imperative?"

[clears throat, but voice still cracks like a teenager] "Webster's dictionary defines 'taking the red pill' as 'pretending you are a big tough man even though you sit down to pee and then some of the pee gets on your overgrown rat's nest of ginger pubes but you can't see it because your enormous pannus hangs to your knees, but that's pretty cool because whatever. Look, I have constructed a fantasy land where my completely shitty life HAS to mean something more than this meaningless existence where I can't even make eye contact with women without feeling anger and/or shame.' [pauses for applause, but only receives confused sideways glances of the audience. Smirks, removes oversized fedora, wipes shockingly sweaty forehead with filthy star wars handkerchief before replacing the $7 fedora]

...but I think ol' Danny Webster should have gone further than that. Now, some of you might think that those of us who have taken the red pill are just grasping at some ill-conceived arko-type...ar-chee-type? ...uh...idea...of manhood that we have never grasped because we used to shower in our underwear after gym class. And some of you may think that those of us who have taken the red pill have never succeeded at anything in our lives, ever. And some of you may think that those of us who have taken the red pill have a tiny micropenis and weird, weird balls. But I would challenge you, fellow citizens. I would challenge you: how would you know how weird my totally fucked up wiener and strange balls are if even I haven't seen them since the Carter administration? [people start getting up and leaving]

It is our right as men...nay...our DUTY as men to chase down women who have spurned our completely awkward, ham-fisted advances and to commit violence on them as our forefathers would have wanted. And it is the reason why that we, as men, should demand that Joe Mixon should be given the title of NO LESS than EMPEROR OF ALL MEN and DEFENDER OF THE RED PILL." [shakes tiny fist in the air,but his hand is barely visible because he bought a size 58 jacket at kohl's which was the correct size for his gut but the sleeves are like 8 inches too long because he was too cheap to pay the dry cleaner 12 bucks to alter the sleeves]

[crickets. wets pants. tells internet friends how much he owned at toastmasters. jacks off to weird japanese cartoons, cries, eats a whole tub of off-brand peanut butter.]

this is why tonto, manny and the rest of us are just playing for second place...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Topic at next plenary session of Toastmasters Methville, Arizona ..."savagely assaulting women: good clean fun or biological imperative?"

I like it, especially the methville part....
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

I like it, especially the methville part....

We want closure on the no-carb/high-pork-chop diet story, innocent.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:44 am

this is why tonto, manny and the rest of us are just playing for second place...

Technically its a panniculus not a pannus... but yeah... I'm getting those steak knives, TRE. Third place is you're fired. This is brilliant.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:47 am

[People start getting up and leaving] was my favorite part.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:12 pm

for me, it was the tiny fist in the size 58 jacket because the tailor was 12 bucks
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 pm

for me, it was the tiny fist in the size 58 jacket because the tailor was 12 bucks

I'm going with "...some ill-conceived arko-type...ar-chee-type? ...uh...idea...of manhood..."

But then, hansen says I am not a professional writer.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I'm surprised that the audience didn't like his speech. I figured that the Toastmasters crowd would be almost entirely red pill-swallowing men's right's activists, anti-reverse-racism crusaders, Soldier of Fortune contract killers, Magic: The Gathering competitors, and fatties.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:11 pm

The bad news about this thread is I now have a 0% chance of beating IB in the Worst Poster Elite 8.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'm going with "...some ill-conceived arko-type...ar-chee-type? ...uh...idea...of manhood..."

But then, hansen says I am not a professional writer.

I just wanted to contradict btardo. Not a true assessment.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:29 pm

I hope brent musberger gets aids.

I'm almost certain he has Hep-C already but fuck that dildette.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Iggle on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:Mixon apparently isn't getting an invite to the NLF combine. Its minor, but its something

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/story ... ng-combine

what it is is the setup for a million "late draft value" columns in 3-4 years
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Iggle {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:Mixon apparently isn't getting an invite to the NLF combine. Its minor, but its something

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/story ... ng-combine

what it is is the setup for a million "late draft value" columns in 3-4 years

yeah well fuck him and his rookie contract and brent musburger.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium