I hope bob stoops gets aids

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

I hope bob stoops gets aids

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Bob stoops is a dildo. He's not just a fan of violence against women, he's an ardent supporter.

Edit: some context...RB Joe Mixon was suspended (ruthlessly!) for a whole year by that cocksucking cracker-ass cracker who thinks that mayonnaise on white bread is "too spicy."
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Re: I hope bob stoops gets aids

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Sorry Mike. She "battered him" ....twice. In the first instance (when she shoved him) it looked like he was going to walk away. Then she grabbed him, tried to restrain him. The minute she does that (unless she is law enforcement), she is fair game.

Now, maybe Joe is up to no good. That is possible. And who knows exactly what kind of a relationship existed between the two of them. But this video is evidence that Joe could (and should) use in court against her and (possibly) the university for the action that they took. If they suspend him, he has grounds to sue.

You need a red pill Mike.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Iggle on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:28 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Sorry Mike. She "battered him" ....twice. In the first instance (when she shoved him) it looked like he was going to walk away. Then she grabbed him, tried to restrain him. The minute she does that (unless she is law enforcement), she is fair game.

Now, maybe Joe is up to no good. That is possible. And who knows exactly what kind of a relationship existed between the two of them. But this video is evidence that Joe could (and should) use in court against her and (possibly) the university for the action that they took. If they suspend him, he has grounds to sue.

this response was as gross as it was predictable.
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:17 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Sorry Mike. She "battered him" ....twice. In the first instance (when she shoved him) it looked like he was going to walk away. Then she grabbed him, tried to restrain him. The minute she does that (unless she is law enforcement), she is fair game.

You're a fucking idiot.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:30 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

But it appears, your remark (to me) renders you a white-knight, cuck-servative.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Iggle {l Wrote}:

I actually took the liberty to take a look at the comments section over at youtube. I was pleasantly surprised. Not a whole lot of sympathy for her. Pretty much the majority of the people who took the liberty to say anything, sided with Joe.

What with recorded videos and men being taught (over and over from feminism) that men and women are "equal", ours is a very different world now. You simply CAN NOT TOUCH another person the way she did. She went after him and (well) these are the risks you run. I'm sure they both regret what they did (him AND her) but none of this would have happened had she not touch him. I don't know about her, but I'm sure Joe is lawyering up right now.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:10 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

I actually took the liberty to take a look at the comments section over at youtube. I was pleasantly surprised. Not a whole lot of sympathy for her. Pretty much the majority of the people who took the liberty to say anything, sided with Joe.

What with recorded videos and men being taught (over and over from feminism) that men and women are "equal", ours is a very different world now. You simply CAN NOT TOUCH another person the way she did. She went after him and (well) these are the risks you run. I'm sure they both regret what they did (him AND her) but none of this would have happened had she not touch him. I don't know about her, but I'm sure Joe is lawyering up right now.

([retardation] x [autism])^micropenis = ib
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

[retardation] x [autism] = ib

it appears that angrychicken is not the only white knight, cuck-servative on this site. Now we have Mike.

oh and -5 for your edit Mike. Not only are you brainwashed, you are out of line.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

it appears that Theodore is not the only white knight, cuck-servative on this site. Now we have Mike.

oh and -5 for your edit Mike. You are out of line.

ib is the longest, best con, best alias in the history of messageboardery. amazing commitment. better than the best thing I could have invented on my inventingest day.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

it appears that Theodore is not the only white knight, cuck-servative on this site. Now we have Mike.

ib is the longest, best con, best alias in the history of messageboardery. amazing commitment. better than the best thing I could have invented on my inventingest day.

in a feminist-centric society (like what we have today), women are allowed to do what she did to Joe without ANY FEAR of social, legal, or physical repercussions. That is because (in the world of feminism) women have all the rights and NO responsibility. That logic makes perfect sense to feminists. It also makes perfect sense to cuck-servative white knights because all too often the cuck-servative white knights are fathers who have adult daughters who have gone full feral like this drunken girl. And no cuck-servative white knight father (who has been swallowing blue pills all his life) is going to be aware of just how completely brainwashed he is.

in a moral, Biblical society, a more Patriarchal society (the society we have only "read" about, the society I am longing for, the society that I have never personally experienced for even one second on this planet), this girl's father/boyfriend/husband/brother would have dragged her off of him the instant she touched him and apologized profusely to Joe Mixon. And later that evening, her Patriarch would have given that girl a much deserved spanking for going full-feral. That would have been the end of it. And if was not the end of it, if Joe Mixon would have touched her, her Patriarch would have stepped in and the two men would have proceeded to beat the shit out of each other. No lawyers. No police. No suspensions. No loss of scholarships or loss of employment. No nothing. It would have been settled between two men.

But we don't have the Patriarchy anymore. We have feminism instead. And feminism is cancer. And this is what you get from cancer.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

in a feminist-centric society (like what we have today), women are allowed to do what she did to Joe without ANY FEAR of social, legal, or physical repercussions. That is because (in the world of feminism) women have all the rights and NO responsibility. That logic makes perfect sense to feminists. It also makes perfect sense to cuck-servative white knights because all too often the cuck-servative white knights are fathers who have adult daughters who have gone full feral like this drunken girl. And no cuck-servative white knight father (who has been swallowing blue pills all his life) is going to be aware of just how completely brainwashed he is.

in a moral, Biblical society, a more Patriarchal society (the society we have only "read" about, the society I am longing for, the society that I have never personally experienced for even one second on this planet), this girl's father/boyfriend/husband/brother would have dragged her off of him the instant she touched him and apologized profusely to Joe Mixon. And later that evening, her Patriarch would have given that girl a much deserved spanking for going full-feral. That would have been the end of it. And if was not the end of it, if Joe Mixon would have touched her, her Patriarch would have stepped in and the two men would have proceeded to beat the shit out of each other. No lawyers. No police. No suspensions. No loss of scholarships or loss of employment. No nothing. It would have been settled between two men.

But we don't have the Patriarchy anymore. We have feminism instead. And feminism is cancer. And this is what you get from cancer.

Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 pm

What color is the arsenic? Hope it is red
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:54 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

Not that I am an expert on juries, dipshit, but good luck with that lawsuit.
Last edited by twballgame9 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:

Does your wife spank you when you go over your weekly allowance?
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

Well, I think the "criminal" matter is settled. But is appears, she sued him Teddy. And (as a result) Joe Mixon and his attorney fought tooth and nail to get the raw footage of the "incident" released to the press. And I quote (from youtube)....

youtube {l Wrote}:Published on Dec 16, 2016
Two and a half years after Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon punched a woman at a restaurant, surveillance footage of the incident was released Friday.

According to The Oklahoman, Mixon himself requested his attorney publicly release the footage of him punching Amelia Molitor in the face in July 2014, when Mixon was a true freshman. Molitor suffered facial fractures in the incident and Mixon was charged with misdemeanor assault. Mixon eventually reached a plea deal and was suspended by Oklahoma for the 2014 season.

The running back, who has since emerged as one of the top offensive players in the Big 12, issued an apology in November. The apology followed two of the three claims in a lawsuit filed by Molitor against Mixon being dismissed.

“Mr. Mixon asked us to once again say he is sorry for the way he reacted that night. He has apologized publicly to Ms. Molitor, her friends, his family, teammates and the University,” his attorney, Blake Johnson, wrote in a letter per The Oklahoman. “He hopes that his voluntary release of these recordings will help put this matter to rest.”

Obviously, by getting this released, Mixon and his attorney are looking to alter public opinion. And given the responses I have seen to this video on youtube, they have mostly achieved their goal. But (given Mike's commentary) really all this video does, is re-divide the country based solely on how you look at male and female behavior and how you hold people personally responsible for their actions based on nothing but their gender. If I saw this video, and I was on the jury in Molitor's civil case, she wouldn't get a dime. :shrug
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:22 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

Well, I think the "criminal" matter is settled. But is appears, she sued him Teddy. And (as a result) Joe Mixon and his attorney fought tooth and nail to get the raw footage of the "incident" released to the press. And I quote (from youtube)....

Two and a half years after Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon punched a woman at a restaurant, surveillance footage of the incident was released Friday.

According to The Oklahoman, Mixon himself requested his attorney publicly release the footage of him punching Amelia Molitor in the face in July 2014, when Mixon was a true freshman. Molitor suffered facial fractures in the incident and Mixon was charged with misdemeanor assault. Mixon eventually reached a plea deal and was suspended by Oklahoma for the 2014 season.

The running back, who has since emerged as one of the top offensive players in the Big 12, issued an apology in November. The apology followed two of the three claims in a lawsuit filed by Molitor against Mixon being dismissed.

“Mr. Mixon asked us to once again say he is sorry for the way he reacted that night. He has apologized publicly to Ms. Molitor, her friends, his family, teammates and the University,” his attorney, Blake Johnson, wrote in a letter per The Oklahoman. “He hopes that his voluntary release of these recordings will help put this matter to rest.”

Obviously, by getting this released, Mixon and his attorney are looking to alter public opinion. And given the responses I have seen to this video on youtube, they have mostly achieved their goal. But (given Mike's commentary) really all this video does, is re-divide the country based solely on how you look at male and female behavior and how you hold people personally responsible for their actions based on nothing but their gender. If I saw this video, and I was on the jury in Molitor's civil case, she wouldn't get a dime. :shrug

Again good luck with that, and if you ever make a jury in a case like this, fire your daughter's lawyer.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

Again good luck with that, and if you ever make a jury in a case like this, fire your daughter's lawyer.

Absent from a smart-ass remark like this is the fact that my daughter is not "feral" and would never start a fight with a man. You can't make that simple distinction because you have been eating blue pills by the handful all your life.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

Absent from a smart-ass remark like this is the fact that my daughter is not "feral" and would never start a fight with a man. You can't make that simple distinction because you have been eating blue pills by the handful all your life.

I was single and chasing ass for the 20 years your wife was telling you where to park the RV on the in laws driveway.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:01 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

I was single and chasing ass for the 20 years your wife was telling you where to park the RV on the in laws driveway.

If you really believe this, then you don't know anything about me. You get some bits and pieces and then assume things. And spare me the details of your life. I'm not the least bit interested, nor am I impressed.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:42 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

You're a fucking idiot.

Nope, no I am not.

If you really believe this, then you don't know anything about me. You get some bits and pieces and then assume things. And spare me the details of your life. I'm not the least bit interested, nor am I impressed.

Need a Kleenex?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:58 am

I love how IB and the alt right throw around their meaningless buzzwords. It's like their own little language. They've created the big boy, 2016 version of Magic: The Gathering. Kudos, losers!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle33 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:01 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Obviously, by getting this released, Mixon and his attorney are looking to alter public opinion. And given the responses I have seen to this video on youtube, they have mostly achieved their goal. But (given Mike's commentary) really all this video does, is re-divide the country based solely on how you look at male and female behavior and how you hold people personally responsible for their actions based on nothing but their gender. If I saw this video, and I was on the jury in Molitor's civil case, she wouldn't get a dime. :shrug

a fellow costco shopper disagrees

http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/12/16/bob-stoops-joe-mixon-video-assault
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:39 am

minnesota is another program that can gdiaf
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:44 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Obviously, by getting this released, Mixon and his attorney are looking to alter public opinion.

Releasing this video has nothing to do with altering public opinion. It has everything to do with giving him and his agent five months to convince one of 32 people that he is not such a bad guy. Better to release it now than have it come out on draft day. Just ask Laremy Tunsil.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby NaturalLight on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 pm

IB: for the record she might have attacked him but in order for Mixon's response to be justified in a tort it's not enough for it to be self-defense, the responding act must be of commensurate force. So, in order for Mixon's act to be justified using your logic, either that girl must have been as strong as a college football player and as a result Mixon was justified or Mixon must have restrained himself which he did not. I'm with you that someone should have intervened but I think your thought process on moving society forward hasn't been as well thought out as you think it has.
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:06 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:minnesota is another program that can gdiaf

officially, the players ended their boycott this morning.

UNOFFICIALLY, I think it ended (my guess only) simply because the AD or the coach or both threatened to revoke every one of the players' scholarships if they didn't get back to practice. Those 10 players will still be suspended, right or wrong. I don't think anything changes.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:08 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Obviously, by getting this released, Mixon and his attorney are looking to alter public opinion.

Releasing this video has nothing to do with altering public opinion. It has everything to do with giving him and his agent five months to convince one of 32 people that he is not such a bad guy. Better to release it now than have it come out on draft day. Just ask Laremy Tunsil.

That IS altering public opinion. Its just that the public in this case is 32 billionaires.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:14 pm

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:IB: for the record she might have attacked him but in order for Mixon's response to be justified in a tort it's not enough for it to be self-defense, the responding act must be of commensurate force.

No. That is just the response her attorney would use. Ultimately, everything that happened started from her actions.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:So, in order for Mixon's act to be justified using your logic, either that girl must have been as strong as a college football player and as a result Mixon was justified or Mixon must have restrained himself which he did not.

He did restrain himself. He left. He slapped her once, and left. He didn't proceed to tower over her and beat her to death. He could have but didn't.

NaturalLight {l Wrote}:I'm with you that someone should have intervened but I think your thought process on moving society forward hasn't been as well thought out as you think it has.

Of course it is.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby basselope on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:14 pm

If a woman assaults a man, the man has the right to use a reasonable amount of force to defend himself. Reasonable being the key here.
Not sure how anyone could view his response as reasonable.

Should have been changed with Felonious assault F2 due to the serious physical harm.
Would expect to see a plea down to a misdemeanor assault with 90 days in county jail, but not even being arrested is shocking even for a Football Star in Norman.
basselope
Campion Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium