We're Going Bowling!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: We're Going Bowling!

Postby xu9697 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
xu9697 {l Wrote}:My family of 4 (kids are 10 and 8) will be heading to Detroit from Cleveland for the game. It will be their first BC game...a little "gift" from Santa. My kids are luckily too young to know how bad things are and, well, I will be there to support the players and the school. I know it will be tough for many, but it is a relatively easy drive for BC alums in Cleveland, Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati. As bad as Detroit is (and it is pretty bad), it is easy to get off the freeway, get to the game and GET OUT! Was there in 2002 for the BC vs. Toledo game. This is a SLIGHT upgrade in match-up!

Hopefully with a new AD in place next year, and another 6-6 season in 2017 with 3 wins in ACC (Wake, UVA and NC State), the new AD will look at a 5-19 ACC record in 2015, 2016 and 2017 and say enough is enough.

Go Eagles!

just remember people like you who sit in sweatpants on this messageboard are the problem, not steve addazio

True, but they are maroon sweatpants!
xu9697
Carney Hall

Postby Bunratty on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:The youth card has been played so many times and so predictably (a la "It's Raining Men" at Higgi's fake HBS mixers) that the humor is mostly gone.

The real funny part of next year is going to be when he denies having said it's a 5 year rebuild

It's a 5 year re-build, silly. Actual results shouldn't be expected until Year 6 at the earliest.
Bunratty
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:47 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:the naked people places?

Of which Detroit has many.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:For those in Boston, Thinskin is doing an interview airing at 1130 on CBS Boston. Interview with a Steve Burton who's kid decommitted on him for UCLA, surprised he would bother doing the interview when his son failed to kiss the ring.

He must have been under orders to play nice, because I agree that he wouldn't have done the interview if it was his call alone.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:24 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:the naked people places?

Of which Detroit has many.

Not as many as Tampa
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby basselope on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:06 pm

So who throws for more yards on Dec 26th?
BC at Ford Field or the winner of the DWARF toss at the Leopard Lounge in Windsor?

basselope
Campion Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium