Flutie DUI

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Flutie DUI

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 25, 2016 12:05 pm

"nobody can be worse than epstein" -jhiggi
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed May 25, 2016 12:11 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The only thing worse than epstein is the faux offense everyone takes to criticism of an athlete that isn't good at football and just got arrested for DUI

It's this, and I'm not even criticizing him as a person. He just happens to be really awful at football which significantly decreasing my enjoyment of watching BC games.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed May 25, 2016 1:47 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:It's been two days. No one's gonna comment on how funny that mug shot is? Where's Low Hanging Fruit?

I thought you all wanted TRE to stop posting that stuff on the football board?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed May 25, 2016 2:06 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The only thing worse than epstein is the faux offense everyone takes to criticism of an athlete that isn't good at football and just got arrested for DUI

Anybody who posts the same shit repeatedly is annoying as hell, regardless of content. It makes the board all sloppy as it's littered with irrelevant posts.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 25, 2016 3:01 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Anybody who posts the same shit repeatedly is annoying as hell, regardless of content. It makes the board all sloppy as it's littered with irrelevant posts.

Oh, this is a fair complaint. He certainly is gratuitously redundant.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

I'm not sure I agree with this. TRE and I once spent several weeks talking about an old guy's delicious wang, and that was pretty entertaining for EVERYBODY.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

I'm not sure I agree with this. TRE and I once spent several weeks talking about an old guy's delicious wang, and that was pretty entertaining for EVERYBODY.

chevy even created a restricted forum just so we could talk about his delicious wang even more often than we already were

but you were still agnostic then so you might not remember
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Wed May 25, 2016 4:21 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:In general, is something like this a dismissable event ? Would be nice to free up another scholarship if so, let Troy transfer to Colby where he can actually play

It is this. His play at QB almost made me stop watching BC Football it was so bad.

We have enough slow white WRs, please get rid of him.

Glad to see his decision making off the field is as good as it was on the field.

So you see this as a good thing?

I don't care about his personal life, not at all actually. I watch BC Football to see them win games, the rest to me is fairly irrelevant. If it meant recruiting a few more questionable kids to win 10 games a year then you have my signoff, but I don't have a diploma from there either.

Lowering Daz's chances to put Flutie on the field will result in more wins, so that's pretty much my stance.

Let's reserve judgment until he plays at W/R, the position that he was actually recruited to play at. BTW, he isn't that slow.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed May 25, 2016 6:20 pm

gallopingghost {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:In general, is something like this a dismissable event ? Would be nice to free up another scholarship if so, let Troy transfer to Colby where he can actually play

It is this. His play at QB almost made me stop watching BC Football it was so bad.

We have enough slow white WRs, please get rid of him.

Glad to see his decision making off the field is as good as it was on the field.

So you see this as a good thing?

I don't care about his personal life, not at all actually. I watch BC Football to see them win games, the rest to me is fairly irrelevant. If it meant recruiting a few more questionable kids to win 10 games a year then you have my signoff, but I don't have a diploma from there either.

Lowering Daz's chances to put Flutie on the field will result in more wins, so that's pretty much my stance.

Let's reserve judgment until he plays at W/R, the position that he was actually recruited to play at. BTW, he isn't that slow.

He is that slow. He runs like a 4.9. That 4.5 time must've been with a hurricane at his back.

Also I'm sure those tiny hands of his are ideal for catching a football.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby h2o on Wed May 25, 2016 6:44 pm

The curb must have been surprised when it found out it was Flutie that hit it.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed May 25, 2016 7:25 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

chevy even created a restricted forum just so we could talk about his delicious wang even more often than we already were

but you were still agnostic then so you might not remember

Go to hell
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed May 25, 2016 8:12 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:eepstein is the worst. The fucking worst.

when jhiggi stops crying in his pillow and comes back to post his stupidity then a rivalry will return but right now, you are correct, dr. heppstein, Micro Dick is the worst

Dr. Heppstein, M.D. :lol:
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:eepstein is the worst. The fucking worst.

when jhiggi stops crying in his pillow and comes back to post his stupidity then a rivalry will return but right now, you are correct, dr. heppstein, Micro Dick is the worst

Dr. Heppstein, M.D. :lol:

Shut up me.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium